Lads, why do I hate my girlfriend and loath spending time with her even if she is a qt and perfect in every way?

Lads, why do I hate my girlfriend and loath spending time with her even if she is a qt and perfect in every way?

Please help.

had the same issue, with me it was because the sex was bad so it made me bitter, broke up eventually and it feels great. Find what bothers you with her and see if there is something to be done about it

I'm glad I'm not alone on this issue user. She just fucking annoys the hell out of me and I have no idea why. Then when I'm mean to her because of it she acts so sweet and innocent that I feel bad and forgot I don't like her. Confusing stuff.

Yeah man who doesn´t have these issues. I have them all the time man these naggin gfs man really something to complain

because you were crafted by evolution to seek out as many qts as possible and spurt your seed into their fertile wombs, not to tie yourself down to one, unless you think that's the best you can do because you're weak or old

your pheromones don't match

did you like her at the beginning or just hookup and then relationship by default?

is she boring? nagging? just gets on your nerves no matter what if silent or talkative?

Figure out why she annoys you, or break up. How long are you together? Do you think the relationship is worth working on?

Just beeeee yourself bro :)
The problem is I've already fucked tao high school crushes behind her back just because they're hotter and have had it so easy since getting moderately Veeky Forums, so I don't even have the moral high ground when it comes to not liking her
I liked her at the beginning, she's a really sweet girl, but she's boring and doesn't have anything that spices up our relationship. One of the girls I fucked, the old highschool crush, was a girl I was obsessed with back when I was a lanklet beta. She's incredibly smart and witty and great in bed, and I can't get her off my mind and can't help comparing her to my gf. The crush is hot and passionate, but my gf is homely and cute.
Been together 2 years, so not very long.

I realise I'm a bad person, because she has done nothing wrong and I've done bad things. I just don't know how to frame my feelings towards her.

Sort yourself out man, watch some jordan peterson it helped me

Recommend any videos user?

I'm in the same boat, OP. I think for me it's mostly just about time. I don't like feeling obligated to spend all my free time with her.

I want to go to the gym, play path of exile, go out with friends, read or just be alone in the quiet sitting there not doing anything.

I resent her emotional neediness. She's a decent person. Maybe a little boring. She's fairly good looking. Though she drinks too much and eats shit so that probably won't last long now she's in her mid 20s. I like spanking her ass and pulling her hair and fucking her hard so she yelps a bit. But half the time I'm just having sex out of obligation or as a way to pass time with her.

Will probably break up next week. Have a big overseas trip together already paid for in few months. That's going to be a bit of a mess.

Go fuck yourself peasant. No one gives a shit about anything that cheaters think of say. You're a scumbag plain and simple

Haha fuck off you wet cunt

Just dump her ASAP. Its the right thing to do. Sooner is better than later. By not breaking up you are a worse person than if you follow your honest thoughts and feelings. If you switch it around, would you want a girlfriend that thinks of you in the same way you think about your GF?

>Inb4 I wasted 2-3 years of my life in a
>regressive relationship

Because you hate yourself/ where you are in life and feel the need to fix that before you can take on the responsibility of a nice gf.

At Least that's what happened to me

this tbqh

I know exactly how you feel user. With some girls I've been with it feels like spending time is something I look forward to. With this girl, it's a relief to finally get back and play some rainbow six with the lads and just forget about her. It's such a weird situation to be in, because she makes my heart melt and she's so sweet (she went away on a trip to London with her best friend and came back with a few of the books on the reading list for my uni course), and the little things like that make me really happy. But as you said, it feels like an obligation to be with her and enjoy her company than me actually genuinely wanting to spend time with her.

I'm OP, and isn't me

Golden

considering the fact that you spend the time on Veeky Forums I think the answer is simple: you're gay.

I don't like men though

Because you enjoy being alone and having someone unnecessarily forced around you when you don't want them can cause you to resent them, despite /r9k/ trying to convince you that female recognition was all you needed to feel complete.

I remember this feel. It was because I was going through my quarter-life crisis.

Evaluate your lives, where you are and where you're going, as OBJECTIVELY as possible, and you'll know what to do.