Dinners ready!

>dinners ready!

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
youtu.be/ZP_nNemsNT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone please explain to this eurofag wtf Im looking at

sloppy joes

Reason #537399 why to not let Pajeet into your country

That must have been a big dog.

Diarrhea Sandwich

is it meant to be eaten like a burger with your hands or knife and fork?

>american cuisine

Chopsticks usually

Genuine question, is that food or shit? I cant tell

Bloody diarrhoea

Braphog

oh shiiieeeet
*smacks lips profusely*

What is that, fried brownie mix?

both

Why not serve it in a bowl with a spoon and bread on the side?

Wonder what their farts would be like after eating that haha just wondering haha

Get this boogie diet out of here. Degenerate shit doesn't belong. GET OUT.

Literally looks like shit

If you vegans don't like sloppy joes you can get the fuck out

hahaha probably really good hahaha

BAD I MEANT PROBABLY REALLY BAD

These are chili burgers actually. Popular in LA

Fuck off. Typical coping carnivore behavior. Go vegan and stop being so ignorant.

I would unironically rather eat lentil burgers or some other faggy vegan shit than this literal shit

Welp, I'm off to the store. Gonna buy a pack of chicken thighs and throw it straight into a dumpster.

You've just killed a dozen chickens, gg.

Hey I'm vegan too! Meat is murder!
Please buy another pack to throw away for me, please!

Buy your own goddamn chicken.

>2017
>not raising your own chickens

I'd be disgusted if I didn't know Belgian stoverij and knew how delicious it was. Although pic in OP does just look like a massive heap of diarrhea.

A physical analogy for the current state of america

Get out of here Joe Rogan, this isn't the kettlebell general.

POO
IN
LOO

Best comment I've ever seen

Actually I'm feeling generous so I'm gonna give you guys a recipe.

Ingredients:
Butter
Onion
Beef
Dark ale
Bay leaf
Thyme
Syrup
Mustard
Brown bread
Vinegar
Pepper
Salt

You can make this in a slow cooker or a regular cooking pot. Since the beef will be stewing a long time, you can get tougher cuts that are cheaper. The beef should be diced in 1" cubes or slightly bigger.

Start by dicing the onion. Melt some butter in the cooker/pot on a low heat and add the onion. It should end up glazed but not browned.

Put a frying pan on medium-high heat. If you have a fattier cut of meat and a good non-stick skillet or cast-iron pan you might not need butter, otherwise add some. Fry the beef until it's seared and browned on all sides. If you have a large amount, do it in smaller portions so it fries instead of steaming in its juices. Season with pepper and salt.

Add each batch of baked meat to the onions in the cooker/pot. Then deglaze the pan with dark ale. A brown Belgian beer like Westmalle Dubbel or Sint-Bernardus Abt would work well. You can vary here; if you want it sweeter, get a sweet-tasting beer. A sour beer adds a more tangy taste. Pour the beer from the pan into the pot with the onions and beef.

Tie up a couple of thyme branches and bay leaf into a "bouquet garni". Add it to the pot.

Add a few tablespoons of syrup to the pot. A thick syrup based on apple and pear works best.

Take two slices of brown bread and spread a generous amount of mustard on them. Put them with the mustard side down on top of the meat and broth.

Leave the whole thing simmering on a low heat for 1.5 up to 3 hours. The longer it simmers, the softer the meat will become until it falls apart into threads. You can vary the texture this way. If using a slow cooker, it should be fine. Using a pot, check every now and then to see if there's enough moisture. If it's getting a bit dry or too thick, add some water or more beer.

Last half hour or so should be cooked without lid until the sauce gets real thick.

Now add a dash of vinegar and stir it through. This gives a bit of a sweet-sour taste. Season with more pepper and salt to taste.

You can also do the reverse for the cooking: leave the lid off until the sauce thickens, then put the lid on and leave it to simmer.

This goes great with thick-cut fries. Get some of the sauce on the fries. Along with mayonnaise this is gonna be mind-blowing.

Obviously bulking food.

>Actually I'm feeling generous so I'm gonna give you guys a recipe.

Nigga nobody asked for a recipe to this nasty shit.

Nigga this isn't a recipe to the fucking digested cow dung in OP, this is for the Belgian specialty known as "stoverij". It is delicious no matter what it looks like.

fillet mignon

kek

>THIS IS A STAPLE FOOD IN BURGERLAND

sloppy joes are an american dish you uninformed mindless cunt

This picture in intriguing and makes me want to engage the world of anime cartoons. Where do I start? I do not like subtitles.

>you have died of dysentery

It looks as though someone has shat between a burger bun.

>Implying
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291

Go on and start a thread asking for anime recommendations. They're usually pretty helpful.

Is this a joke? They're pretentious as fuck and become vehemently angry and threads like that. I am on to your tricks, man. On to your tricks indeed.

Wipe your buns. You've got shit all over them.

literally and unironically this.

I tried. Fuck you. I am deeply offended.

>implying i'm not already belgian
It's good shit, man. Meat stewed in beer and mustard with a side of fries, what more could anyone want?

I've had a Tommy Burger once in my life, and that once is enough

turd burgers

>I do not like subtitles
Then don't bother.

this is just cruel

youtu.be/ZP_nNemsNT8

>is this a joke
nah they're cool dawgs

You don't know man ... Had similar in real life. Once and never again. My buttcrack still hurts when I think of it.

A similar thing happened to me when I ended a 4-day fast with two Domino's pizzas.

Tommy's "Burger" a So Cal favorite, right on Hollywood BLVD,

>just wondering haha
hahah

>implying i wouldn't eat the fuck out of this

3rd worlders stay mad

t. pajeet

Fuck off back to 9gag

Dude why

Looks like a chili burger