Crossfit will never get you any resu-

> Crossfit will never get you any resu-...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTF3oTlZysE&t=1017
youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbH3TRtlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

witness the fitness in this triathlon

youtube.com/watch?v=nTF3oTlZysE&t=1017

>double unders with weightlifting shoes
>improper kettlebell swings
>doing some barbell exercise with literally 65 lbs.
There are better and faster ways to get results. The picture actually tells you that.

i swear every time i look at cf videos the workouts get more fucked up

i predict by 2020 they will be doing barbell jumping jacks ffs

still better than SS

this

Such a high bar you're setting, user

>high bar

name 1 (ONE) thing wrong with any of these exercises

hahahaha

fucking kek

i still don't understand why the guy died deadlifting the bar

Roids my dude, don't get me wrong, he has a sick physique, but roids.

Ignoring the fact that steroid abuse is rampant in Crossfit gyms (cults), the argument has never been that it doesn't get results but rather the injury rate is obscenely high and the culture of it is beyond stupid.

shit jeffs distorted face reminds me of that really really ugly chick with tinder profile saying "we dont need to be seen together in public" or sth like that

the pregnant woman and the police car chick get me everytime

>That dumb bitch squat/push pressing wile pregnant.

Yeah intra-abdominal pressure is great for a developing baby, nothing wrong with that, nope, nothing at all.

I think she was a 4channer or something, she was saying stuff like "I hate being so ugly", anyone got the screencap?

Is crossfit the final redpill? Have paid shills on Veeky Forums been trying to keep the real gains from us?

How many times do I have to tell the virgins on Veeky Forums that lifting heavy while pregnant is perfectly safe? (Not to defend crossfit or anything) Up to the 10th month of pregnancy my wife was squatting 2 plates for reps. Baby came out perfectly healthy, same thing for our second baby.

As long as your body is already used to the working out, nothing bad will happen when doing safe conventional weightlifting (i.e. not CrossFit)

Sword fighting will never get you any resul...

that's a sick body. that's basically my dream body

Polack here, I kept laughing at CF as Veeky Forums told me.
Buddy from my workplace told me to check the local box.
I was amazed to find out this box was taken over by lifters and fighters. Headcoach is a BJJ coach and country champ, other coaches are muay-thai, mma and lifting proffesionals. Pretty much every level 1 group was intro to power and oly lifting together with heavy loads of girya (kettles as you call them). In the next 3 months my squat technique progressed like it never did before.

So basically hardcore CF boxes here in eastern Europe are 10x better than the majority of gyms if you want to do real weightlifting.

Here is a vid from a local mini-championships

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbH3TRtlo

>10th month
B8

How old did your children get? Is this perfectly fine judged by performance before or after puberty?

Find a good box and give it a try

>local crossfit place runs an ad
>the model in the picture is a guy from my gym
>"Yo, you don't actually..."
>"Fuck no, but a modeling gig is a modeling gig"

>the exercises don't get better, they just get faster
FUCKING POTTERY

How long do I have to watch to see something other than walking?

Look closer, it wasn't even a bar. It was a wooden stick, probably half a kilo.

Hilarious to watch a bunch of meatheads try to do a decent job at endurance sports

>2 plates
>hvy

user plz

how to do double unders?

>10th month

is your wife a mare?

Don't buy into the 9th month meme m8. Both my kids were born at 10 months and some days.

They're both toddlers.

Try being a 120lb pregnant woman

Google it

Eddie hall roleplay

>10 months pregnant
>2 plates for reps
>woman
>beltless (obviously)

Are you claiming to be married to a nationally ranked lifter or is your interpretation of "for reps" equal to one set of two reps?

>10th month of pregnancy

yeah ur kids r fine bro

5 reps.

The stupidity when it comes to women is baffling, even for Veeky Forums

>120lb
>while pregnant

So your wife is around 110lb while not pregnant given a 7.5lb average baby and some rounding which is 50 kilograms. For simplicity's sake I'll use the IPF world record for womens' raw -52kg weight class, although I'm being generous and I should be using the -47kg weight class since people tend to cut weight for competition rather than gain 2 kilograms.

The IPF raw women's -52kg record is 156.5kg (pending approval), which I have reduced by 5% to 149kg because she's not using a belt (extremely generous). 87% of that using the most generous well known rep estimation formula (Baechle) is ~130kg. You're claiming that your "wife" squatted 77% of the world record holder in the -52kg class' estimated 5rm squat "some days" before she gave birth to a child, even with the joint and muscle pain that can be expected to occur during pregnancy. This I can only assume is without the professionally coached peaking cycle or mental arousal that would contribute to a world record attempt.

While I admit there is some small room for possibility here and I'm sure if a current state/national/international PL competitor or someone close to them in strength were to attempt a similar feat while pregnant they could pull it off with relative ease because all they'd have to do is keep around 80-85% of their strength, I find it entirely impossible to believe that this woman would be married to an overly aggressive manchild who spends their time making angry posts and calling people virgins on Veeky Forums, therefore your story is bullshit. If she was squatting multiple sets of 2 plates your story is even more bullshit and if she was squatting in 2 plates in lbs then 225 is around 4kg heavier than 100kg, which makes your story more bullshit.

TL;DR; You are telling big fat fibs.

>Olympic lifts for speed

Not even once.

You can burn fat by doing anal dick catches to failure too. That doesnt make it optimal, or in the case of crossfit, safe.

Medicine ball dogeball seems fun though.

Sure thing kid. It's not only sad that you know nothing about women, but it's sadder how much of a fool you truly are. I'll give you a tip, spend less time on Veeky Forums and more time talking to people outside of the internet.

>zero points debunked

Come on buddy, I didn't even mention that she's holding water weight due to the pregnancy. 10lbs is an incredibly generous estimate for how much weight being 10 months pregnant adds. 2 plate for 5 reps is what the current world record IPF holder (approval pending) would be squatting on TM volume day and you expect us to believe your imaginary wife is squatting that ezpz while mere days away from shitting out a kid?

Jesus Christ, user. Have you ever looked at an anatomy textbook?

Is there actually a point to low bar if you're not competing

I know high bar works more quads and is an accessory for the low bar as a result but I'm wondering if there's an actual benefit to low bar simply in a general fitness sense

It's more fun because you move more weight and has greater deadlift carryover due to the fact that you can bend over more but realistically you should just be doing highbar squats with your lowbar foot positioning because it has very good carryover to lowbar squat and oly squat while maintaining hip adductor involvement due to a wider stance.

Don't even bother. You've thoroughly exposed them as either a big fat liar or the husband to Supergirl.

what kind of ubermensch are you birthing that they need that much time to grow?

>no one ever said that you crossfit cuck

>jumping rope in fucking adipowers

>that thing they put over their shoulders like they're slaves carrying buckets of water
Why didn't they use solid bars instead of fucking double pendulums to carry the plates? It'd have prevented the whole thing from oscillating so much. Or was the purpose to make it look as complex as possible?

Lowbar involves much more posterior chain, highbar more glutes. SS has you doing both lowbar and front squats later in the program though.

>Glutes
Quads* my b

Highbar doesn't involve more quads. It's the same quad involvement but less of other muscles. It's foot position and depth that change quad involvement.

You can move more weight lowbar than highbar and iirc there's some difference with muscle activation under maximal loads.
That being said I (and many other power lifters) train highbar a good 90% of the time and only switch to low bar when a meet is coming, because squatting low bar for a decent amount of time FUCKS my elbows up, and it's easier to recover from squatting high bar due to there being less axial loading of the spine.

Yoke walks are a strongman thing my ignorant and close minded friend.

straight up wrong.

It's not about results, it's about how you get them.

I hammer a nail into a piece of wood. It takes me 15 seconds.

Some guy hammers a nail into the same piece of wood. Only he puts his thumb over the nail and hammers really fast, severely injuring his thumb. It takes him 10 seconds.

That's crossfit.

It's objectively correct. The main function of the quads is knee extension and bar position on its own does not change the amount of knee extension used in the lift.

If your goal is olympic weightlifting you should squat high bar. If your goal is powerlifting you should squat low bar.

If neither of those apply to you, you should squat with whatever works best for your proportions and mobility.

Breh.

You're thinking about it the wrong way. Lets say you're squatting 100 lb. Comparing high bar and low bar, your posterior chain contributes more to lifting the weight for low bar and your quads contribute more to lifting the weight for high bar. The percentage of weight lifted by the quads is different.

You're thinking about it in the wrong way. Let's say you're squatting in the context of a program. You're squatting 80% for 6 sets of 3. You squat more weight lowbar, you get more hip hinge involvement, impairing recovery, but the same quad involvement.

There's nothing stopping you from squatting deeper if the bar position is lower.

>you get more hip hinge involvement, impairing recovery
Wrong

>but the same quad involvement
Wrong

You're an idiot. Please stop attempting to give advice, you're an idiot.

Fantastic arguments.

>Your posterior chain contributes more to lifting the weight so your quads work less

This is genius. We have to all start training behind the neck press so that our quads work less when squatting.

CrossFit doesn't have any proprietary exercises. All tried and true.

yokes are solid frames. in the webm, the weights are clearly suspended from a cambered bar with something like ropes. use your eyes and your brain

sumo deadlift high pull :^)