Powerlifting
Strongman
Weightlifting

Olyboos don't fall into the last category they're not even little brain

Sup little fellas

it works as an ironic meme

go back to your containment thread

Strongman > powerlifting > bodybuilding > weightlifting

Only midgets weightlift. Manlets do BB. Big guys powerlift. Giants strongman.

Lifting for women >*

Go back to your manlet pit hehe

Powerlifting is the fedora of the weightlifting community.

t. cant squat 2pl8 atg

>Powerlifter talking shit about squat depth

Holy fuck I have seen it all

I only atg

You're clueless. Of course powerlifters care about depth

they care about hitting regulation depth, which is pretty fucking high. jesus powerlifting is retarded. least athletic sport there is.

this, except BB is manlets and faggots

>powerlifting
>actually caring about ROM
pick one

Most of people into powerlifting never played sports in their youth. The guys who got picked last in PE. Physical activity is something totally new for many them, its no surprise they start wrapping their identity around it. It creates a sense of community and gives them something to condescend towards

Do either of you lift or is this your first summer here?

I've been here for a couple years and I still don't know the difference between them

>vertical/box jump
>runs beforehand for momentum

Thanks for confirming that powerlifters are shit at preforming every exercise correctly

>What is wikipedia?

are you going to address the fact that powerlifting regulations are absolutely retarded and counterproductive to true athleticism, or are you just going to spew ad hominems? yes there are athletic powerlifters, but they are athletic in spite of the retardation that is powerlifting, not because of it.

Name one thing about pl that you would change that wouldn't be subjective

>all of these aren't just weightlifting

I hate all these pants-on-head retarded terms. Just fucking lift weights you dyel faggots

I wouldn't change it at all, competing in PL is silly to begin with because the movements are so simple that there is no way to objectively regulate them so that things like don't happen. Weightlifting is far superior in terms of strength sports.

>box jumping at something sternum level

wow, amazing

If you dont do 2-3 out of this list once a year you aren't even a real strength athlete. Oh, and add Highland games in there please, thanks.

mirin

how to jump higher/further?

>look mom, I posted it again
Every time that same picture, even though the guy is clearly just positioning himself on the bench. I guarantee you he did not perform the rep in that position, because by powerlifting IPF standards his lift would then be disqualified.

It literally is regulated and the pic is just someone placing their back on the bench first before lowering their ass down on it you fucking mongrel retard. If anyone lifted like that they would be DISQUALIFIED.

Weightlifting is a sport, idiot.

Post anything that you do so I can laugh at you.

Really because I think power jerking is for cheaters. And snatches should be muscle snatches no second bend.

Do you compete or just complain?

k.
youtu.be/taXvA8y8Js4?t=3m29s

I don't see any competition happening there in that video. The picture you were using as an argument earlier in your impotent rage was clearly from a competition, so if he actually performed the lift with his ass in the air, it got disqualified.
He obviously didn't though, and you're incredibly retardedly using an image of someone setting up their retracted scapula on the bench before lowering their ass onto it. Since that is how you SHOULD find the correct form on the bench.

Of course, an oly lifter wouldn't know how to bench press.

Jesus Christ, someone is quite unintelligent. Weightlifting and powerlifting are specific sports, just like shot put, javelin, the 100 meter sprint and so on. "Just lifting weights" is not weightlifting or powerlifting you mongoloid.