Aware me on why I shouldn't dump another 40 ETH in here before the fork

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/request-network-one-of-the-best-alt-s-to-be-before-the-fork
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I'll aware you: put ever cent of your net worth I'm REQ, user.

Why is it going up? Did they announce something or just pnd?

i guess im tired of explaining. just buy it and sell once you 2x

Because people are starting to realize it's worth more than it's valued at.

It's not a PnD, its been slow and steady accumulation.

explain again blessed user

The project is rock solid, one of the most no brainer to go balls deep projects in cripto at the moment. The market cap is low. They have a solid roadmap for the upcoming months and the upcoming year. And they are backed by YCombinator and ING. The tokens have an actual use and a good burn-in mechanism.

It's also selling below ICO price. The growth will be natural and deserved.

People are starting to see this. This is a somewhat long hodl, but a promising one.

It's gonna be a winner. It's gonna smoke the competition. If you're in it for the 2x flip it will happen soon especially if bought at this price. But if you can hold medium to longer term I think you will see extreme gains. No need to talk about its backers and advisors. Think: what is the main function of Crypto? It's the tansfer of value/wealth/money/shekels. If people can't see that this is going to basically dominate in 2018 then they must still be balls deep in LINK

You should. But first you should send me 0.001 :)

0x5f29644cc33716387Ec4EB4BE6b87e6FeA349bAf

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

hey man keeping shilling if you must but at least change the fuckin copy pasta lol

>change the copypasta
>change
>copypasta

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will jackhammer Request into the asses of normies in Silicon Valley and they will cum like daddies little girl. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Btw can personally confirm, YCombinator took me hard I and squeeled like a delighted little piggy. They are EXTREMELY Aggressive.

This sort of growth is similar to what we saw before the binance listing. Someone is trading on insider information here. It could potentially be in anticipation of the update this friday or it could be another exchange listing we will have to wait and see.

yoo idiot....dont copy paste same sentence....its irritating.....shill it with some innovative way reatard

pajeet spotted

how'd I know? it's because all...pajeets...type...like...this...lol...

Based on the growth over the last 24 hours and the similarity to the growth before the binance listing there will be another exchange listing within the next 12 hours. Screenshot this.

aaaaaaaaand its now definitely pumping

hey shithole nigga...mofo....fuck off.....lol

Because you could put it in salt for shorter term gains and then get into REQ in january extremely aggressively like YCombipotater.

Tbh I'm not shilling REQ. There's no point. There are few to no whales on biz it can't really move any coins. I'm just here for the memes, getting new coins on my radar to research and a few times I try to provide genuine advice.

Also why shill it when YCombinator will shove it down the normies throats in silicon valley.

Top 35 holder here.
I posted several times last week about REQ going on another big exchange. I wasn't lying.
I'm done accumulating though, now I'm just riding this too the fuckin' moon. Can prob go past 150m cap before end of the year desu.

>You forgot about copy pasta. copy pasta business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. copy pasta doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will jackhammer Request into the asses of normies in Silicon Valley and they will cum like daddies little girl. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

you shouldnt because i want you to fomo buy later on when me and my whale group pump this shit up to the moon

moon,

steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/request-network-one-of-the-best-alt-s-to-be-before-the-fork