Well, Veeky Forums? (:

What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/6j8kwb/i_would_just_like_to_point_out_a_few_fallacies/
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41857705/#41861522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beef could have 0 protein and i would still eat it. So delicious.

Scientific arguments only in this thread.

I continue to eat meat like every straight male.

CALORIES, not grams. Enjoy staying fat.

How much does 100 calories of broccoli weigh?

100 calories of broccoli costs more than 100 calories of steak.

How much broccoli would I have to eat to get to, say 20 grams of protein?

per 100 calories not 100 grams silly

based on your picture it would be something like 8.4g so it still doesn't add up anyway

k so keep paying for steroids and protein powder instead of getting it naturally lmao. enjoy dying at 65 :)

What. You realize that 100 calories of broccoli is like 6 cups right? You couldn't even eat all of that in the same sitting

not him but I'll enjoy it

20lbs or some shit.

fuck off dumbass

Women and mentally handicapped babies do that too.
Eating meat isn't manly.

>getting triggered by facts

Will state the obvious:

to get 70 grams of protein (avg daily value) you gotta eat:

Broccoli: 2500 grams (850 cals)
Cooked steak: 200 grams (350 cals)

>34/2.8= 12 calories per gram of protien in broccoli
>271/25= 10.84 calories per gram of protien in steak
Steak is clearly better

Also this way I don't have to eat 300 grams of broccoli
Also 2.8 times 3 is 8.4, significantly less than the OP says

Is veganism literally nothing but retards too lazy to fact check infographics?

You seem angry. Are you getting enough protein?

>Copy pasted stock photos and "so um yeah" are facts

The baby must have missed his 100% natural b12 shot

no they don't

I could see that happening.

>stating that 100 calories of broccoli is a larger quantity than 100 calories of steak
>not a fact

Are you retarded?

That is Like 0,4 kg.

i'm not angry enough to torture innocent animals like you. *eats 5lbs of lettuce for 23 grams of protein* what now?

No
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

2.5 kilos of broccoli. I'm throwing up just thinking about it

More food = more happy
I really like broccoli
True for most people though

Question how you survived the abortion.

lmao OPs image is misleading as fuck

vegans need to be gassed

The amount of broccoli in that picture is completely arbitrary and certainly inaccurate.
Of course you need to eat more broccoli to get the same amount of calories, but if you can't eat big you have other problems to think about. Also vegetables are easier to digest than meat and not as heavy on the stomach.

Have you ever tried eating 6 cups of broccoli before? I like broccoli too, but after a certain point, it leaves a taste in our mouth that persists through out the day regardless of whatever else you eat.

>press.endocrine.org
>chaosandpain.blogspot
>breakingmuscle.com

nice sources LMFAO. stop embarassing yourself please and go blog some more on "chaosandpain.blogspot"

well dickhead, if you are OP, you are the one that posted that image. if someone has a better argument than your get the fuk over it bitch. Just insulting the guy proves how stupid vegans are

Fuck off.
Every time that image is refuted with scientific arguments you retards start in with "ENJOY UR HEARTDISEES AND CANCER" as a response.
It's like the lack of B12 in your brains has made you retarded

Do you believe everything you read in blogs?

>easier to digest
>not as heavy on the stomach

Vegetables have fiber which will fill you up quicker and keep you full longer, impeding your ability to eat the amount needed to equal 100 calories. There's a reason no one bulks on purely vegetables.

So instead you want to put a bigger tax on agricultural resource, do you think pedro and his family are treated fairly on that trendy fruit plantation in central America. Does human suffering not count to vegans? What about animals killed and displaced to plant acres of avocado for your toast.

>For just 0 shekels a day you could provide this user with access to google so he could do some independent research

(You)

not sure what a picture of you has to do with the discussion? avatarfagging is not allowed.

It's the same with all plant foods that vegans harp on about. The bio-availability of most plant sources is absolute shit because we have carnivore stomachs.
Plant matter literally passes through almost the entire digesting tract without being digested at all. It's not until it reaches the bowels that it's actually acted upon by microbes and at that point it's much harder to actual absorb nutrients, especially things like protein.

>easier to digest than meat

It's the exact fucking opposite. All the nutrients in meat and animal products get broken down and absorbed very quickly. Plant foods take fucking ages because we literally do not have anything that can act on the fibre until the very end of our digestive tract.

Which is why all the vegans who think they're hitting their macros are still gaunt, ghastly fucking losers... They're not getting anywhere near the nutrition they think they are.

>If you can't attack the material attack the source
It's great way to admit that you've lost without saying it

Its an image board. These are my reaction images, stay salty.

didn't bother reading it. sorry i didn't delve deep into the "chaosandpain" blogspot. not interested in anything that comes from that source.

pictures of YOURSELF are your reaction images? not gonna argue with someone who suffers from a chromosome overabundance, sorry.

>didn't bother reading it
>not interested in anything that comes from that source.
And this is the problem. You're deliberately putting yourself in a mentally disadvantaged position because you don't like where the information is being posted.
It means you have no ability to refute what was stated and as result have removed yourself from the conversation

lol, nice work user xD

>Also vegetables are easier to digest than meat and not as heavy on the stomach.
>what is protein powder?

They're from reddit or wherever, dude. Have you not wondered why there have been dozens of vegan threads, or thinly disguised vegan threads, on here the past week or so?

It's a raid. Their aim is to make the board vegan. They're zealots.
Someone posted a picture of them admitting as much but I didn't think to save it.

It goes:

>start thread asking about food/meat/veg
>samefag about how plant foods are better
>meme about CVD and meat
>get called out on the science
>meme ethical arguments
>get called out on the ethics
>start calling people names and generally being a salty little vegan pussy
>get called out on being a silly little vegan bitch
>ditch the thread and start another

It's very obvious. The tone of the posts is very similar.

What are you even talking about, the lack of protein is getting to you man. Try some multivitamins as well.

>not gonna argue with someone who suffers from a chromosome overabundance, sorry.
You don't ever actually argue with anyone, you resort to ad hominem immediately when challenged by anyone else.
And thus rather than having new information and advancement of discussion we are left with the same stupid thread every 48 hours

Eating less can make meat easier to digest than to eat a shit lot of food. yesterday I ate 2 steaks and Ihad no stomach pains yesterday or today. T

Thats a level of salt to rival even the ocean.

Yesss, yes! Good goy! Call anyone who doesn't eat meat and pay for the meat industry a "salty little vegan pussy" and a "silly little vegan bitch"

Goooood goy, yes yes!

300 grams. I don't eat that much in a serving so I'm not sure how easy that'd be to eat

The funny thing is I actually like broccoli , I usually sear a cup of broccoli in the fat of a nice 8 oz ny strip I just cooked to medium rare.

Unlike meat eating broccoli in very large amounts won't cause diarrhea and stomach cramps.
Vegetables are easier on the stomach and put less stress on your digestive system.

>to rival even the ocean

While I despise vegans and these shill motherfuckers with their skewed meme science, you are quite autistic and DYEL.

I'm convinced you're a larping /b/tard. Although you could be a 14 year old or a literal autist. You're just making vegans look like fools.

I just got baited.

Too much fiber actually put a large strain on your digestive system.

Bruh, I lift. Do you?

he legit adds a picture of himself to every post that he makes. it's against the rules but the worst part is that he somehow thinks it's funny or cool or something.

because normal human beings can eat 6 cups of meat anyway?

Gtfo with this nonsense. You are on a fitness board where most people have done at least the basic research into macros and dieting. I doubt you will find any buyers of your snake oil, especially since a simple google search puts all this "veganism and lifting" bullshit to bed.

If you want to go vegan, fine. Do it. Live your life. But do not suggest that you can get 200+ grams of protein per day on a vegan diet without some extreme inconvenience. Even then, the proteins won't be complete.

Eating a ton of meat would more likely block your shitter up, while eating a fuck ton of broccoli and vegetables will make you . shit like no tomorrow. All that fibre leaves your system eventually, and in larger amounts can cause your body to not absorb all the nutrients it should be from the food you eat.

>the reflection of your sad father taking a picture of his fat son at a spiderman show

>it's against the rules
You're funny

Does this pic make me more user?

Lifting that popcorn into your mouth must've really put a strain on you. Good thing you have that sweet tattoo to balance out your overdeveloped delts.

and holy shit... spidah mahn? really?

>per 100 calories
do you know how much you have to eat?

I dont mind broccoli either, but aint no way in hell ill choose 6 cups of broccoli over 2 bites of meat.

I get tons of comic con poon so yeah that tattoo was worth all of the 65 bucks I paid for it.

i just feel sad for you :/

I agree with you there , to quote matt ogus, That would be quite voluminous.

but I do really like broccoli

>They're from reddit or wherever, dude.
>reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/6j8kwb/i_would_just_like_to_point_out_a_few_fallacies/
>desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41857705/#41861522

Please, im fabulous.

found your fb and am messaging your parents about you posting disgusting shit with animals lol

>He thinks people use their own pics for reaction images.

Man, veganism must be hard on the mind.

julio guir

Look at you a real Jessica Jones.

He doesn't bulk.