I am eating 1000+ calories a day I am Skinnyfat (all my fat is around my oblique/low abdomen area)

I am eating 1000+ calories a day I am Skinnyfat (all my fat is around my oblique/low abdomen area).
I get my 2g of Protein and around 80+ carbs a day.

Will I build muscle Mass or should I get more Carbs meaning 200+?

also 5'8 64 kg

I meant 2g of protein per kg

1000 calories a day is too little unless you're a 4ft womanlet.

But I still get 130g+ Protein and Carbs for energy I dont see the problem can someone explain ? I mean protein is building our muscles why should I get 1000 calories carbs/fat extra?

Because that's just the way it is. Kepp your protein intake the same, find out what your maintenance is, and if you want to cut, substract 300-500 calories.

2*4+80*4=328
1000-328=672
672/9=74.67

So you eat over 74g of fat? That's pretty much hardcore keto but with such a high carb intake that you barely get ketosis. You obviously need more protein if you want to gain any muscles at all.

Hardcore keto what? I lived my whole life like that

lurk more before you post + read the fucking sticky

jesus, just eat 3000kcal/day and get your squat to 400. Then worry about your bullshit love handles.

If you eat only what you expend on body maintenance or a deficit, how is your body going to build additional mass? Eat slightly above maintenance for a slow bulk, user.

Think of it like building a house. The protein are the bricks that make up the house, the calories are the wage for the workers. If you give them a shit wage then they won't build the house. You give them too little nutrients then they CAN'T build the house. So it's typically better to slightly underpay them or slightly over pay them by 300-500 cals according to your TDEE.

>not cutting to a low bf and then perma-clean bulking

This, i spent like 4 months doing massive cardio and eating 1500ish a day and i built minimal muscle and never got rid of those fuckers. Now I just cram protein and calories and have been getting sweet gains.

This is my plan, though it feels like lower gut fat and love handles are taking fucking forever to go away.
My strength is finally starting to fall after half a year of cutting as well.

I just want to be aesthetic m8.

I think half a year of cutting and seeing no results means either of three things, in order of likelyhood:

1) You're not on a caloric deficit. Make sure to calculate your maintenance calories and then substract a few hundred. You can look up this info online.

2) You don't have the genes for it, in which case you can test that by buying calipers online and measuring your bodyfat. As a rule of thumb if you are below ~13% bf and show no abs it's probably your genetics.

3) You have low testosterone. If you've eliminated the first 2 you can go to a doctor to check you out.

4) You have low enough bodyfat but not enough muscle underneath to show. This is very unlikely since most men have enough abs to show by just getting out of bed.

Best method.
Gained 17lbs since last year. Bf measured this morning at the gym to be at 7.1%

no wonder you're a skinnyfat manlet, you need to up those calories and lift boy

Bradley ?

Oh god no there's a difference, lost 42 lbs. Can see top 4 abs and v-taper/obliques are starting to show up if I move my fat around a bit. I'm assuming i'm around 17% bf or a bit higher still.

Last bit of fat remaining just feels like forever.

how do you find out your maintenance?

The cities of NOD will rise, brother.

I don't think Veeky Forums will ever come to a consensus for skinnyfat. Answers are all over the place.

>Peace Through Power!

you look like a rapist