That 33 year old guy in the gym with the 18 year old girl

>that 33 year old guy in the gym with the 18 year old girl
nobody here does this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14704244
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Veeky Forums's dream.

You mad some 33 year old dude is still plowing young pussy while you consider yourself lucky to sniff your sisters panties?

are you a woman? a man trapped in a relationship with some woman the same age as him(lol)? or a betafag who uses the feminine word "inappropriate"?

I'm 28 and would be fucking 15 year olds if the law allowed because it's what nature intended.

Honestly the only people who do this just couldn't get laid back in highschool or college.

nah, mine is 16

i am that guy

lol,cry harder.

No, and ive yet to see said couple where the guy doesnt look like the text book definition of a sleeze bag and the girl is dressed like a cheap hooker

You say that as if they wouldn't vomit at your presence, were the laws not there

a decade ago you were that slut chasing said guy

dont be surprised that the men you ignored saw it and catched onto it

Keep in mind, we're on Veeky Forums, not /v/ or /r9k/

I dont know where you live but girls 18+ have always chased/dated guy in their mid to late 20s and even older because they had more shit to offer them

Why would you want some old ugly saggy used up woman whose had hundreds of dicks in her. Instead of some sexy 18 year old? Are you a literal cuck?

>he actually wants to fuck some dumb broad who's only in it for money
just make them laugh and be strong you brainlet, were you such a wreck as a kid you couldn't even do that?

You are the kind of person who cant deal with the reality of things

They usually do, but one that announces that they'd be able to claim one of them on a whim usually are the people that would not ever be able to

>women
>never not in it for money
I see you've gotten all your knowledge from Disney movies
they're literally hard wired to go for as powerful a man as possible, entering harems if need be
Money = power in modern society

Im a dude dipshit, I just went to high school where we had a few pedos picking up girls 15-18 in their cheap sports cars when class got out. I wasnt the only one who thought was sketchy as fuck.

>pedo
>15-18

>pedophilia /pe·do·phil·ia/ (-fil´e-ah) a paraphilia in which an adult has recurrent, intense sexual urges or sexually arousing fantasies of engaging or repeatedly engages in sexual activity with a prepubertal child.pedophil´ic

Looks like you got memed by feminism.

30 guy here. I'm fucking the girls you want because I have a stable job, money, and a house. How the hell can you even compete?

>I just went to high school

Oh so you are a 18y who knows nothing got it.

But i guess ten years down the road after youve gotten your Zyzz physique you will say no to young pussy no matter what because you dont wanna "sketchy"

>in the gym with a girl
You know where you are right?

Don't see the problem, what's your point OP?
>16 is legal in my country
Gonna take virginities of 16 year old teens for as long in my life as I can

15 year olds are adults and old enough to fuck.

You better believe I want to be with a 18y old girl when 33

t.25

Lol jealous... why don't you find your own happiness instead of cutting down others?

Implying 18 year olds haven't also had 100+ dicks in em too

>16 old girls
>virgins

Pick one ma duude

Not unless they're a prostitute.

Your pic is literally the fatty on my gym that dates a roided black chick, prolly on her twenties. Blows my mind how is it happening i suppose it has to do with sugar daddying

>16
>virgins
girls lose their virginity at 11 nowadays friend

T. Angry roastie

>implying 16 year olds still pass their hymen inspection

Whatever, I'll still do the inspection and see for myself. It's tighter than 18 year olds anyway.

I can relate to this and actually need Veeky Forumss advice.

>Go to gym for a couple years
>I'm 33 now
>Make friends with a lot of the younger guys there
>They bring their gf's sometimes
>Really attracted to one 19 year old that comes with her boyfriend
>Notice one day she is eyeballing me
>Smiles a lot
>Asks me what I do for a living, questions about job etc.
>One day as I'm leaving one of the young bros yell "user, wait. How old are you?"
>I thought this was odd since I thought they knew
>However the 19 year old was with them and I think she got one of them to ask me
>I come back over and tell them my age
>She talks about how I look like I'm 25
>The conversation breaks down to just me and her chatting a short while
>Every time I see her after this, it's always smiles...even when she hugs her boyfriend, I see her look at me out of corner of her eye
>Fast forward a few months and I dont ever see her there anymore
>Find out they broke up

In a way, I think its ludicrous to even think this young girl could have been into me. and another way, I'm not sure about hooking up with this guys ex since we're kinda friends.

And even then, not sure how to go about contacting her. We're friends on FB that just feels so cringey.

Help Veeky Forums

i'm 25 fucking an 18 y/o right now.

i live in a new city and she gave me a napkin with her phone # on it.

she's annoying as fuck but i'll keep doing her until i find someone else

I'm over 30 and I've slept with 18/19 year olds. Girls can dig an older guy if you have your life together.

I guess maybe. I just dont have great self esteem because I'm a manlet. But she really seemed like she was flirting

I just hate to randomly message cause if they get back together, she will be like "user from the gym messaged me, isn't that weird". I mean he's a kid too, but it's just weird. I don't want all his buddies to not like me lol. would make it awkward when going.

Hit her up on fb and go fugg her. Don't worry about your gym buddy, they already broke up and they were never meant to last anyway based on how she was looking at you when she was there with her bf.

Thanks, I'm thinking about it. Just wouldn't know what to say really

Just tell her you're sorry to hear bout the breakup and you miss the random gym convos you used to have.

If she's into you she'll let you know. I had a similar experience and that was how I closed that gap. Mine was through IG but the premise is same.

>the 20 year old guy who's fucking the sexy 30 year old at the gym

Dreams come true my friends.

I didn't think about instagram. I could search her there too I suppose.

From what i said, you think she is interested?

Not him but yes

Also not this guy as i'm only 20, but my fantasy is to be this guy.

t. Married traditional korean women at 19

thanks for the advice. it's making it tempting.

I guess I just want it to come off as innocent if she isn't interested and someone was to find out. but I guess theres no reason for a 33 year old to be contacting a 19 year old telling her sorry to hear about her breakup.

she and everyone will know why i messaged her. wish I could just run into her.

Yeah if nothing happens b/w you two and people hear that you contacted her to say that, then others would most likely (correctly) assume your intentions.

As far as the somewhat friend kid, he'll be mad for a bit, but if you're actually friends probably won't care in the long end. As an anecdote, the tradit korean wife i referred to before, was being pursued by my best friend (then and currently) but i snatched her from him and were still 1hunna

You sound awfully lucky m8. I wish I would have found someone when I was young.

if your even slightly cool with the guy don't fuck his ex unless you ask him if it's cool beforehand. Preying on your friends/associates exes is desperate nigger behavior.

this back and forth is what I have wrestled with for a couple of days.

>be Veeky Forums
>constantly have threads crying about women
>constantly trashing them, saying they have no hobbies, no personalities, are vapid, are narcissistic, only care about themselves and social media, get so much attention that they've ruined relationships, etc

>at the same time, think that being in your fucking thirties, still unmarried, and "dating" a girl barely out of high school, strictly because of their looks/age/pussy tightness, who is only with you for what you can offer them monetarily, is literally the pinnacle of being a man, when in reality you would only want to do it because no women your age want anything to do with you so you have to go for naive children

This board is seriously unbelievable. I've never quite come across a site like this before.

it's a really shitty thing to do to someone if your cool with them. I had a "friend" do that to me a week after I broke up with my ex. I tried to fight him several times and got close enough to sock him once before he ran away. I never felt so betrayed in my life by who I thought was my friend and from the dumb hoe. But if you have no morals and want to ruin the kids day and then have to see him at the gym all the time go for it and be a nigger.

No the reason is because I hate women, but still want to fuck them, so I pick the best looking ones.

Women want expensive meals, and other shit that I can provide, including the status they get for fucking someone with my income.

We both take what we need and then go our own ways.

I really wish I were gay.

Fucking older women is a lot easier. But they're worse in every way, and are also much more likely to have kids, and less likely to be able to give you kids. Tell me one way older women are better than younger women.

let me guess: the only reason you think younger women are better is due to their looks

see, i can understand someone on fit only wanting girls/women for their looks because they think sex is the most important thing in the world and doing it with the hottest girls (that no one here gets) is the pinnacle of life, but some people actually want relationships, and having those with young whores is worthless

this after you bang a few decent looking women you realize random hookups are empty and meaningless and sex with someone you care about and get to know what you both like sexually is much better. Women are still a meme tho.

i'm 28 and i'm banging 17 yo that i met at gymnastics

>implying decent looking women have random hookups

no, they all have boyfriends

nex tthing youll tell me that hot girls are on tinder using a phone app to get sex lmao

The girls who are in the front desk who swipe people's IDs are cute and there's always older guys trying to be smooth and hit on them but once they walk away I notice their faces and they do the face where they look at each other their eyes widen and thrn look down

They're better looking, they value you more since they haven't been fucked by dozens of men, marriages are more likely to last the less amount of sexual partners the members have had, they're more likely to be able to give you children. They're literally better in every way. There's no reason to choose an old woman over a teenager.

>better in every way
>"every way" is just everything based on their looks and number of sexual partners they've had

this board is so god damned pathetic it almost hurts

>teenager
>applying the correct amount of value to anything
also
>being so insecure you're afraid that you won't live up to some other guy who dicked your girl
>being 33 and being afraid of that

I also mentioned ability to have children and the likelihood of a successful marriage. Are you an old woman or with an old woman or something?

In my defense, they have been broke up for about a month. He's 18 and in college so I assume he's done got another girl lined up.

You're an old woman aren't you?
Not him, but....and?

Not about being insecure, it's just that relationships with women who have fucked tons of guys are less likely to work out.

>thinking a female who is younger, like in their teens/early 20s, is "less fertile" than a women in her thirties to the point where it becomes a legitimate issue

holy fucking kek

>likelihood of a successful marriage

yes, because marrying a younger woman strictly due to her looks and number of sexual partners who is marrying you basically for your increased money for working longer will definitely turn out well

>not thinking that a huge factor in those marriages lasting longer, if its even true, is because the man is so pathetic that he wont divorce the women even if she's horrible because it will leave him alone and unwanted, the reason he had to marry a girl so young in the first place, and leaves these men depressed and miserable

>thinking a woman in her late 20s or thirties vs. a teenager is an "old woman"

Just because you say "holy fucking kek" doesn't make it not true. How old are you?

"Holy fucking kek" is the response you deserve

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14704244

>The percentage infertility was estimated at 8% for women aged 19-26 years, 13-14% for women aged 27-34 years and 18% for women aged 35-39 years.
>percentage of infertility goes up a total of 10%, from a 90% fertility rate, to an 80% fertility rate, from the age of 19-39

There's an actual source for you, mongoloid. See, i use sources to back up statements. How old are you?

You better fucking believe I'm dating an 18 yr old right now.

t. 33 yr old

Nothing wrong with being with an older woman, it's just that younger women in general are better in every way. Only general upside would be if you're poor and need an older woman to take care of you since they usually have more money than a teenager.

Did you even read the guy you're responding to? You basically agreed with what he said.

>it's just that younger women in general are better in every way.

How are they "better in every way"?

Hard mode: Don't talk about their looks, tightness of their pussy, or number of sexual partners they've had. I know it will be hard since those are the only three factors guys on Veeky Forums use to judge a woman's value to society, but try anyway

>mad 30 year old roastie detected

Sorry hun, I would much rather fuck and marry a girl that's 18-26. I would never even consider being in a serious relationship with a woman older than 26.

It's a shame you're a 20 year old virgin posting on fit though. But the women are definitely missing out on so much you offer, it's a real shame

Why are you projecting this much? It's obviously you're a 25+ yr old woman who thinks she's lost her touch. Just look for guys 40+, ez pz

But the guys who are 40+ are all fucking and marrying 18-20 year old though, especially the guys on fit

>yes, because marrying a younger woman strictly due to her looks and number of sexual partners who is marrying you basically for your increased money for working longer will definitely turn out well
it is a fact that divorce rates and female bodycount are strongly correlated

I've given the reasons. Children, successful marriage, looks. How are older women better other than their money.

try again without the offensive racial slur please?

Even if that is true, it's still hilarious

>be fit
>full of guys who say they are the most alpha of the alpha
>most of them are fucking tons of girls, via tinder, via one night stands, get girlfriends very easily usually after hooking up with them
>pretty much all the sex guys on fit get are from sluts

>then get angry about girls who have sex with a large number of guys and think they aren't worthy of marriage, like you guys who do nothing but hook up would every find these unicorn low sexual partner women

This is the same person right? Did you just find Veeky Forums?

>children

>literally post a source right here
>saying a study showing that female fertility went from 92% at 19 to 80% at 39, still extremely high, that you conveniently ignore

And then just assuming a younger women is by default going to have fewer sexual partners and therefore the marriage will be better is hilarious in its own right as well

>How are older women better other than their money.
Older women, and by older I mean like, in their 30s. In general, women this age will have more developed personalities, hobbies, and emotions than a younger one who is likely still in their social media addict narcissist phase like all women in their 20s are today. And looks don't all drop off as a woman goes from her 20s to her 30s either. You know, actual attributes that can lead to a successful relationship besides a pretty face and a wet hole.

But I can see where your opinions come from. Again, I know that the only value women have to the aspies on fit is their face and the wet hole between their legs, and you still don't get the irony of thinking that women in their 30s are useless, but that those younger women you marry will hit that "useless" phase in less than a decade, or that younger women will only want you as an older guy for your money, and you're fine with that, but that an older woman having money and not having to use you for it is a "negative"

That will be enough of this thread for me. Enjoy the night fellow fit autists.

>people still take bloho's advice to this very day
>people still consider his opinion anything

Best to marry an 18 year old if you want the best chance for a successful marriage. And they look better so they're better just for sex too.

>it literally takes 84 posts for anyone to mention bloho
this is how I know you're all butthurt at op

Who the fuck is bloho? Stop shilling your shit.

You absolute fucking moron. It NUMBER OF KIDS, not CAN YOU HAVE KIDS OR NOT. You want to have MORE KIDS not just HAVE KIDS AT ALL.

>he doesn't have a tight young gf

firm ass and prime pussy is the best

>thread so full of /r9k/ faggots that no one even takes the time to make fun of agent blahino anymore
Veeky Forums is lost

>tight young gf
>posts a cellulite skinny fat whore

retard alert. Everyone hates Blaha newfag

Based on whats going on here, am I alpha for having married a virgin?

No one cares.

>actually having a kid that doesn't have problems since older women have eggs that get rotten

there's one for you roastie

>when in reality you would only want to do it because no women your age want anything to do with you

Unmarried women in their 30's are garbage though.

yeah but youre way more likely to pop out a retard in your 30s

so? nobody believes retards when they tell on you for molesting them.

The old femanon ITT getting triggered that men naturally prefer young women is hilarious. Men are genetically programmed to desire young women and there is literally nothing you can do to change that.

Reminder that this is one of the most powerful/sexy 30 year old women in Hollywood. She turns down hotter Chads that Veeky Forums can only dream to be.

Let that sink in.