Why is getting a gf so hard lads

Shameless self-bump.

I tried going vegan for about a month.
>energy decreased
>lifts falling
>decreased sex drive
>gf started getting mad because of no sex
>I was getting depressed

its not, Im still like 10kgs overweight and I have 2.
Just get into Game and take the redpill, its easy as fuck

Yeah but how

I tried the red pill but women can see through my spaghetti

>I was getting depressed

Vegan solution to solve that is to spam Veeky Forums with vegan threads and try to shame and ridicule anons for eating meat.

Post a sample day of eating. Log everything you'd eat on an average day on MFP or cronometer and post a screenshot with all the macros and micros visible. If you really are interested, we can help you.

Sounds like a great way to live.

I fell for the veganism meme and stopped because I felt that my progression was slowed because of it. I think the excess of carbs too might have added some extra fat. You clearly were not eating enough as most people (like myself) did in the beginning. Although I am way off the vegan train now (easily eat 1+ pounds of meat a day), don't blame the diet because of your shitty eating.

Veganism is literally cancer. Kills your gains and your dick.

Hows that the fault of the routine? Thats just because youre retarded and did it wrong.

I fell for the pre-workout meme.

The answer is three plate squat by quite a margin

3 plate squat was way easier for me than a 4 plate dl.

i thought veganism allowed for maximum test for nattys, counter intuitively

I'm opposite. Hit 4pl8 dl at 11 months of lifting starting at 175 lbs BW. 3pl8 squat took 14 months.

it was the exact opposite for me, feels lanklet man

according to my current progression rate i'm less than 6 weeks from 1/2/3/4

is this the year I finally I make it Veeky Forums?

Nope

Tfw 1/1.75/3/4

Why is my bench so pitiful Veeky Forums? I'm 5'5 I thought manlets were supposed to have an advantage when it came to benching. Granted I could probably do 2 pl8 as a 1rm but I can do all the other lifts for reps. Why did bench stall so hard?

you gotta bench like a powerlifter

fuck, i was thinking about op's image hard until i saw the last line. i hate this place.

>people will believe this

Are you using shitty equipment? Do you have a liftoff? Have you tried gaining weight?
These things matter more for bench than the others.

if done all off those and then some
>still no gf

>fell for a brosplit for 6 months

Fell for CICO

SS may be a meme the way it's used on here.
Stronglifts is not.

I tried vegan for a month too. Although I didn't experience any changes other than having a lot more difficulties shopping for groceries.
Whatever. Not a meme. Just nothing for me.

CICO meme

Try using proper form.

powerlifting

LEGDRIVE
E
G
D
R
I
V
E

SS is a meme is a meme

There is literally no better routine for beginner natural lifters

>long distance running

Did it for months and bf was never below 10%. Now i'm doing HIIT and bf was 6% when I woke up today.

>implying HIIT isn't meme

it'll be 1 year by September and never bothered strength training until the past couple months, but i applied a lot of strength training ideas to my PPL before i jumped on a strength program.

5'10", 155lbs

It's an eating disorder, they should seek for help.

>just watched that video
God bless papa rip

>nofap
>bought Turkish gum for jaw gains
>PPL
>Shoulder day
>college
>S I P S

I legitimately have at least one a day of these bad boys

>calisthenics
>bulking
>whey powder
>vitamin d3

>cold showers
they prolly dont do anything but I love em. My skin feels relieved and not dry at all.
>strength training
It's my goal to get to 1/2/3/4 as well as aesthetic but some consider this retarded.
>Protein shakes
These are good for bulking when you dont have time to prepare food. They are superficial most of the time though so just drink it if I really need it.
>Nofap
I just turned it into only fapping once a week, or if I am naturally horny.

All of these are memes. I just like to think for myself and not let a taiwanese STD prevention program board dictate my opinions.

Cold showers kill gains.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154

I was on a plant based diet without eggs and dairy before it was cool
never did ss and obviously I never did gomad. My old PT in my old training days anyway teached me more than some rippertoads vid on youtube.
I never avoid fapping purposefully, sometimes I'm just busy and I fuck on a daily basis, so it's a non-issue
never fell for the shitty and non-proportional 1/2/3/4 metric

Im just reading through that article.

I dont believe it is applicable to my situation but it's a good read nevertheless, thanks user.

lol okay lardass/skelly

>not isolating abs
also it took me a while to figure out how to use the core properly during compound lifts, because of this its lagging behind pretty heavily been considering getting a belt just so i can get that proper core activation rather than going back to babby weight to fix myself

1.5 pl8 for ohp. 1 pl8 is a joke

>I'm going to fall for the "a belt enhances core activation" meme

>bulk & cut & supps
waste of time money and energy

>CICO is a meme

k fatasses

I fell for SS and reached 1/2/3/4 in 6 months
how the fuck do I fix this?

Which strength program are you following

>ATG squats
>brosplits
>OHP meme
>heavy deadlifts
>whey

natty lifting

wasted 3.5 years of my life. seen more gains in 8 months on test than i have in those 3.5 years natty

>whey

Cottage cheese is cheaper.

What's wrong with ATG squats and overhead presses?

Same brah

Its the only drink other than dark 1 level teaspoon coffee I drink, water just gets fucking old. Its a great break, after my workout theres nothing better then cracking open a cold sip

>implying you aren't small and weak

nothing

atg is too heavy on your knees and your glutes activate more and give you a nice huge fenine butt. I actually find squatting to parallel harder than atg. OHP is a strenght tester, I got all my gains from other shoulder isolation excercises.

wanna know how I know this is bait?
>gf
no real vegan is going to have a gf, because that's animal abuse.

Technically 1 gf is easiest if you drop all standards. I am sure the grandmas in the retirement home will love being your girlfriend.

you sohuld have gone through it a couple of months and take an iq test before and after.
the results will not surprise you
also vegans have wrinkles even young one's who are very scientific about their diet and supplement a lot,plus various other health issues
And 100% of the times their moods are shit,you can see how they pretend to argue,it's all feels and nagging very few arguments etc etc

>low bar squats
>keto
>PPL
>protien powder
>lifting

I've fallen for them all

>>Nofap
>I just turned it into only fapping once a week, or if I am naturally horny.
maybe its just that im a month away from turning 30 but im down to about once a week fapping now too...nothing like 'im not going to do nofap' but more along the lines of 'damn im fucking horny and need to fap since its been a week' then the cycle starts over :/

I still curl 21s.

>tfw hit 3pl8 in 8 months while doing high bar past parallel

lol no

>veganism meme
>meme

Post body

I've done GOMAD for 2 months and it wasn't a meme for me. Took me out of skele mode.
To answer question in the pic though, 4pl8 diddle is the only one I'm missing right now.
Not weak just started deadlifts long after bench, squat, and OHP. For reference my lifts are
> OHP 205
>Bench 315
>Squat 355
>Diddle 395
Getting better every week though friends. Hoping to hit 4pl8 within a month now.

Who is that tiny martian? Do I become green too when I become vegan?

I got injured and started doing GOMAD. I put on so much weight.

i have a question, did you start with
1 - an empty bar
2 - a certain weight
3 - did you add more than 5 lbs each time?

>4pl8 dl
>4pl8 squat

I started diddle at 2.5pl8 because I was wary of the lift. Increase weight by 10 pounds per week up to 335. Been 5lbs per since then. Its been pretty easy so far and havent had to deload. Ive stalled a couple times for like 2 weeks but that's it.

Same man. Had a testicular torsion and lost 35lbs in recovery after I was already pretty thin. Gomad for 2 months with heavy eating and intense lifting had me gain 38 pounds and only 2% bf.

>10 degrees celcius BATH for 20 minutes
holy shit who would do that anyway

Cold water immersion and cold showers aren't the same thing. I believe in the study they are referring to ice baths not just cold showers

This, honestly

>gf
Ive gone on quite a lot of dates with normalfags but I'm not into any of them past friends or fwb
I just want an autismo anime watching, vidya playing qt with some sort of sense of passion, a goal or drive in life.

I've been maintaining a bit over 1/2/3/4 for a couple of months while cutting at this point

Are you fucking faggots actually trying to lift now? That's right, it's me. Chad Thundercock. Your arch nemesis. Your lifts are pretty impressive for a balding, virgin NEET but that won't get you any pussy. No matter how big and strong you are, you'll never be banging Q.T. 3.14s like I do every fucking day. Truth is, women can smell fucking greasy virgin beta scum from 100 yards away. I'll be scoring pussy touchdowns with my massive throbbing cock, while you masturbate in the bleachers So just give up, Veeky Forums. Give up while you still can and go fap to traps and lolis like you're used to. Nerds.

SS+GOMAD worked for me

No, since you propably lack important fatty acids your body needs for Test production.

Nah mate, 3pl8 squats is easy as fuck compared to 1pl8 ohp.

you got fat

>lifting Natty.

chad pls go

Nothing wrong with ATG squats

>muh knees

thats the meme.

>tfw over 1pl8 ohp
>2.5pl8 squat

mixed feels

>abs come with low bf% so you don't need to train them
>the natty meme
>1g of protein per lb meme