At least make your own food m8

*tips sugar spike*

you need carbs
only carbs can give
splosive energeeedded

>t. fat fuck who just started keto

this, paleo 100g carb is the shit

*Tips 20% protien 80% fat*

ketofags are worse than vegans, at least you can eat vegan because of idealism, keto is literally for fat incels only.

Yes, any and all base macro nutrient restrictive diet.

Also, veganism.

>Is there a bigger meme than carbs?
Enjoy your NO GLYCOGEN
Enjoy your UNFINISHED SETS
Enjoy your NO GAINS
Enjoy your NO GF
Enjoy your AN HERO

good goy. make sure to get enough whole grains today!

Grains are the reason we the people could grow. Before potatoes and GMO's oats starvation was widespread.

You are declining your herritage when you eat nothing but meat.

>processed meats are good for you but whole grains and fruits are bad

Why is keto so fucking stupid?

I do keto but it was basically to control my cholesterol because I'm a "hyper responder" in terms of diet and my bodies reaction to cholesterol.

My LDL is going to be slightly elevated on the strictest diet so I eat chicken breasts and lean ground turkey paired with a lot of leafy greens, avocados, guac for days, and avocado oil. Good results so far but I pretty much have to eat all fucking day and I eat 4 tablespoons of peanut butter to help reach my calorie goal.

Either way it keeps my triglycerides in a great spot and elevates my HDL to balance my LDL. Shits sucks but statin drugs raised my liver ALT and this is the only other thing I've had good results with.

kill yourself

My brain functions very well on keto

>t. Fat Dyel

who invited the falseflagging grain merchant?

40/30/30 master race reporting in

I'm all for keto but that looks fucking disgusting.

Once upon a time, in a bountyful land
with people all healthy and strong
walked a farmer with a sack in his hand
and on his lips the following song:

"Begone, begone, filthy grain jew
Nobody, nobody really needs you
That's why I collect your fruits all day long
So before spring sets they will be gone"

And in his sack he collected all the grains
to stop the useless carbs to ruin his gains
But alas! The grain jew heard him sing
And thought: "Oy vey! Diabetes I must bring!"

Swiftly like a rat he jumped on the farmer's back
And with his sneaky claws he cut open the sack
And on the way home, all over the field
grain seeds fell out and carbs did they yield

People too stupid to watch what they eat
Saw the sugar as a desired treat
And gorged themselves, no body was save
And all they got was fat and an early grave

Thus ends the tale
Of the filthy grain jew
Beware what you eat
Or it'll happen to you

The farmer however, he was very smart
He know about the jew's evil black art
Instead of oats, he had some goats
Meat and butter and a healthy heart

And whenever he sees someone fat
I can promise you that he gloats

Fin

>eating grains is a vast, international conspiracy that runs for over 4,000 years now

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

kek

Yeah, people acting like fat, carbs and suger are kryptonite are pretty dumb if you ask me. Everything in small doses

I consume around 250-300g of carbs a day and pretty much look like this all year round. Carbs are very important if you lift weights. Keto is the biggest fucking bullshit meme.

Carbs = gains

Doesn't the US really have anything other than that plastic cheese garbage?

no, not "everything in small doses".

fat in high doses
sugar in NO doses
carbs in small doses

I'm not a ketofag because there's only so much i can not eat bread, but the ketogenic diet offers a lot of benefits over a normal diet

Due to insulin not being a regulatory factor, Human Growth Hormone production can increase. Which holds numerous benefits for training

Fat intake also optimizes testosterone production and all in all pretty good for training. For competition, you'd probably want to eat carbs though

Any claimed benefit is either hugely overstated and mainly in comparison to a junk food diet, or is simply not true.

yep about what i expected, typical Veeky Forums speaking out the ass

you sir are a fagget

Don't worry about it too much dude. LDL does not actually correspond with an increase in heart disease and overall mortality risk. In fact the opposite is observed; low LDL corresponds with failing health in the elderly.

What is really important, if cholesterol is to be used to discern health and mortality risk, is the Tri/HDL ratio.

Avoid statins. There is no concrete evidence to show they work at all to prevent heart disease or cardiac events. All figures that show percentage decreases are done with data manipulation and are relative risk calculations which are fucking worthless.
Taking statins pretty much decreases your chance of heart disease by like 1%... Almost a totally insignificant improvement considering the side effects.

Don't be afraid to consume more saturated fats and cholesterol. It may marginally elevate your LDL but will mostly elevate your HDL which is good.

The real risk factors are clotting factors. Basically don't smoke, don't be overweight, don't be sedentary and manage your stress levels. Those are the things that cause inflammation and the arterial damage that lead to heart disease.

If you're a lean, healthy weight, regularly active., non-smoking individual even familial hypercholesterolemia is not a significant indicator of heart disease likelihood.

I would look into Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride and Dr David Diamond to start with. They've both done a lot of work on diet and Diamond in particular has spent a great deal of effort pouring over the literature on cholesterol and heart disease and the actual reality of it's effect on mortality and you basically do not need to be as concerned as conventional nutritional 'science' suggests.

>I want to believe, so it has to be true even if there's no evidence

>High-carbohydrate diets at the 2300 calorie level caused a significant decrease of growth hormone values in serum in each of eight men (sign test of significance, P less than .01)
>high-carbohydrate diet at the higher caloric level again depressed growth hormone values in plasma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/773953
Carbs are literally KILLING your gains dude

Why are people on this board so cunty about keto now? I don't remember this attitude from when I first got here.

I lost 13 kilograms on keto in a little over a month. I spent like 5 years of my life carrying a little bit too much weight. I was never a fat person, not by any stretch, but I always had a little extra weight which made me height the way I look.

Thanks to ketosis that weight is gone. I'm as strong as ever basically and I rarely feel like shit after a meal. I look trim. Thank you keto.

>LDL does not actually correspond with an increase in heart disease and overall mortality risk. In fact the opposite is observed; low LDL corresponds with failing health in the elderly.

The same argument fat acceptance people use to say obesity is healthy. There's a U-shaped relationship of risk factors in elderly people, because people who died prematurely from hypercholesterolemia or obesity are taken out of the statistics, and failing health from other factors can lead to low bodyweight and lack of appetite or cancer that leads to lower cholesterol or blood pressure, not the other way around.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3522512/

If you are a sedentary piece of shit ( protips: 3x a week "power"lifting IS sedentary piece of shit ) off course you can do keto and keep spouting shit like " muh stable energy level I feel so good" , but for anyone who do more than close to nothing it's IMPOSSIBLE to work efficiently without carbs .

Have fun with those clogged arteries bruh

Have you actually tried?

There is a brief adjustment period where energy levels noticeably drop but after that they become steady and plentiful.
As long as I consume enough calories I'm never without the energy I need.

> I'm as strong as ever basically

Still benching 90 pounds?

Oh its possible but time consuming.
U need to sleep 1-2 hours nore, but you get better mental focus and you can t get fat.

I've done keto for 5 month my dude , no matter how much you get "adapted" it doesn't change the fact that 100% Vo2Max will always require 100% carbohydrate .
The speed at which fat ( body or dietary ) can be used is limited , you can get better at B-oxidation and use it quicker but in the end it'll never reach the potential of the carbs .

How about not eating only pop tart and jam for a start ? Real carbs like grains , legumes and the one in vegetable will n ever cause any significant insulin / glucose spike .

>grains will never cause a significant insulin spike

kys

No really my dude, go eat real whole grain ( not a processed product made with whole grain ) and tell me about that meany sugar crash

Someone red pill me on low-ish carb diets (i.e. 100-150g carbs per day)

the problem with low carb diet is that you still need your calories, and you can't really afford to add a dumb amount of fat or protein to your diet even though all the ketard will tell you it's perfectly ok and disregard all oh the health organizations in the world .

Never seen a ketard that looks as good as someone who includes carbs in their diet.

That's pretty much what I'm on. Feels good. Lost a lot of stubborn fat and feel better.

I basically cut out high fructose fruit and veg, grains and legumes. I get about 100g (sometimes less) carbs from nuts, veg and milk.

I think the biggest thing to do is to absolutely cut out all refined carbs and sugar. No sweets, no candy, no breads or pastas or rice.

Try that for a few weeks and see how you feel. I was a little sluggish in the first week but not as bad as what I hear from zero carb/keto diets... But then I've been on intermittent fasting for quite a while so that probably had something to do with it.

If that's a concern you can easily make up the difference with calorie dense nuts and avocado. Doesn't have to come from meat and fat. Although there's nothing wrong with a good consumption of either.

it's the best option if you want to lift and lose fat IMO.

thanks anons.

DIS SILLY STORY PLZ NO READS