Fitness lies you were told as a kid

>Women don't care about looks or your body

>face doesn't matter

No one ever said that to me. Looks always have been and will be one of the most important things because they translate everything you need to know about a person.

These are not females you want to actually have sex with

I like how Clenner has come out and said that he does "comedy" videos and uses predetermined people as his "random" street encounters, yet people still don't get that his videos are complete set-ups.

penis size doesnt matter :(

>women are fine with someone around their height

Mfw fell for the lifting will stunt your growth meme

"just do curls and jumping jacks"

That dude is going to be doing g4p in 4 years.

>women don't like the roided look

>mfw when womynz say "a little muscle but not too muscular" they STILL mean the roided dudes because they have no clue what a natty looks like

>girls with tattoos

lmao enjoy that busted puss JACKED Sparrow

>ask girls what type of body they like
>they give me the "muscled but not too big" shtick
>oh like me?
>laughinggirls.PNG
>oh user you're so funny!
>I meant someone like this guy
>*its a picture of Rich piana*
In 20 years, I don't know how I'm going to feel about many things. But I do know by that time my concept of "humanity" will cease to exist, all that will remain is just a bitter and distant memory.

Jesus Christ, Connor is looking small there. He really should do another cycle.

>insecure beta faggot who pays people to jerk over him on camera

This. By "too much muscle" women mean Mr. Olympia level. By "a little muscle" women mean ripped as fuck models who have done a few cycles and have surpassed the natty limit.

Who the fuck told you women don't care about looks??

I bet it was your mother or cuck father. Setting you up to be a cuck from an early age.

>Girls don't care about your looks darling, just do well in school and get a good job and then you can get a GF!

Is he wearing that bandanna because he saw the thread saying hes balding?

it was my older 9/10 chad brother

ofc he thought that if i act and dress like him i'll get as many girls as him, because women were never upfront about the real reason they like him, and he never had a reason to think for himself and doubt them since pussy came easy anyway

we had a lot of fights but as he grew older and lost much of his appeal, he became redpilled and apologized for doubting me in the past

The whole "women don't care about looks" is pushed by the PUA community. They do care, not as much as us but still quite a lot.

If they didn't no of you would be here desu

>height doesn't matter
>6'1 is tall enough

>not as much as us

You're right. They care more.

they care about resources and status more than anything. though, they do love fucking the hard-bodied chads

See image. Women do care about looks but it's not a high priority. They do care about high status men. You could be a fat fuck, but be a millionaire, or an accomplished actor, or the lead singer in a popular band, and you'll have bitches all over you. Basically being in shape and having muscles is the easy way to get women into you.

Or you can just buy a hooker. We're not talking about hookers, we're talking about attraction.

>6.5x5.5
>sweet spot
Pick one, nipp.

Much more. We are the same eat sleep and shit hunting apes 10,000 years ago.

A mans hunting ability directly corresponded with his gains. DYEL faggot gonna die either by the men with gains or the game they hunting.

I am too. High status men will attract women, regardless of body type (except of course, if you are hideously deformed). I know a 500lb dude, looks like he belongs on 600 lb life or something, but anyways - he can't grow a beard, looks like a goddamn lesbian, but he owns his own bar, has literally thousands of friends, plays all kinds of instruments, alpha as fuck, and gets laid constantly.

is he off cycle in this video? looks a lot smaller than usual

>cardio matters for gains

they don't ATTRACT them you fucktard, they BUY them

attraction is when her pussy gets wet by looking at chad's aesthetics

your fat friend is screwing glorified hookers looking for an easy meal ticket

You tryin to tell me Arnold didn't fuck?

>"Too much muscle"

Hunting was the only way a man could provide >10,000 years ago. Of course women were looking out for the most jacked men, the best providers, the men of highest status. but we don't live in hunter-gatherer societies anymore, and the value of physical appearance as a variable in womens' attraction has diminished.
There are plenty of muscular aesthetically pleasing men that have a hard time getting laid.

High status is high status.

But they'd choose The Rock over Lil Wayne all day.

arnold wasn't nearly as big as todays mr olympia contestants

>Fitness lies
Sounds like the faggot op listened to girls

>they have no clue what a natty looks like

this exactly. And honestly, anyone short of a bodybuilder can look just "athletic" in a slightly baggy tee. Unless you're dried out naked and posing about 0 chicks are going to think you're too big, unless they're fatties or insecure about themselves.

Show chicks pics of Chris Hemsworth and ask them if he's too big. I'd bet 95% of chicks will say no.

>he is 6'2
>all the girls are almost as tall as him

lmao, he has never paid for pussy. He literally just hangs around the bar, and women flock to him.
It's like you refuse to believe that somebody that isn't traditionally good-looking could attract women.
I guess my point is - if you're beta before you start lifting, you'll be beta after you start lifting. It isn't going to magically get you pussy.

>You'll grow bigger when you get older

Nah dude, its all to do with the male to female ratio. War and survivability generally kept the male population low, they couldn't afford to skip on a catch.

Now its damn near 50:50 with modern tech and population growth. They can afford to wait it out and have the men fight, just there idea of winning the fight is who approaches them first and performs a good mating dance.

They will always choose the muscle, just learn to do the dance.

>you shouldn't start lifting at 12

are you really that dense you keep missing the point or just trolling?

You think he cycled for Thor part?

grew up without a mom user?

no I think I get your point.
>bro, face is everything. if you have a good face and a jacked body than you the cream of the crop. all those ugly men with women? it must be because they paid those women

it's the same with height

>oh i wouldn't want someone TOO tall, 6'2 is fine teehee
>mfw 6'2 is like 5% of men

women have no touch with reality

Muscle is a path to status. Rinse and repeat, this guy gets it.

I go to massage parlors sometimes. It's nice. less effort than putting effort into a girl to put out.

Good pic. 5% tho is it really that low?

>6"1 feelin good

they paid them implicitly you dumb fucking cunt, is it really so outrageous to you that 99% of the female population who would normally be a poor wagecuck, will try to strike the cash cow for an easy life?

i mean hell, i would marry an ugly rich woman too if i could

does that mean i'm ATTRACTED to rich women? no i just want her fucking money

Women are earning their own money so they are not too concerned about money anymore. Some of them are but not most of them. But Veeky Forums and reddit exaggerates everything. Not thay guy btw

>women would rather be with a rich ugly dude rather than wagecuck for life
>"I mean, women get to wagecuck too nowadays so money isn't a problem"
Are you fucking stupid or just pretending? Not that guy btw

>women are earning their own money
>they aren't concerned about money anymore

you retard, women complain about fucking everything, this will only make them more interested in marrying a rich fuck

They do care obviously, retard. But ultimately, the guy with the most money and resources will get the woman.

what kind of mom did you have

yeah i'm sure waking up everyday to work as a wagecuck and barerly enough money to live your degenerate lifestyle, is preferable to getting monthly vacations in the carribean and buying designer clothes until you have enough claim for divorce and basically lifetime financial support so you can go around giving blowjobs to chads all the way up to your middle age

i wonder why some women do that!

This. Exactly why I did a cycle kek.

Greed knows no end fool. Did the steroids reduce your IQ to negative 50?

It is Just a coping mechanism bruh. I earn a lot of money. Started lifting since I wanted women to love me for my looks/body and personality rather than money. Something about a women loving me for my money puts me off so much.

>Good pic

are you fucking joking? sure there are a lot of useless women, but there are plenty of useless men as well. for example, the guy who draws all these shit comics

its a pretty fucking good picture. women don't even acknowledge the existence of sub 8/10 men. just listen to any discussion of men by women, they think every guy is living a chad lifestyle

>If you dont eat enough youll gain weight
>eggs are bad for you
>mens vitsmins have testorone in them

Money does get bitches tho

Hunter gatherers were skellies

You cant really be this naive? Come on dude. You have to be 18 to post here

Beta bux alpha fux

these tattooed street whores aren't real women.

Every actor cycles. Kevin james cycled for here comes the boom

>t. future alimony payers

lol

I dont speak Reddit

>i mean hell, i would marry a beautiful woman too if i could

>does that mean i'm ATTRACTED to beautiful women? no i just want her fucking body

Take your Reddit spacing and leave

All that matters is beauty (face+body), money and status in that order. Not that an attractive man can stay poor for long before just throw good jobs at him due to the Halo Effect.

The face is vital, but the body brings it together. This Vegan, for example, has both a chad face and an amazing body to compliment it.

Women love money, he has the complexion of a dollar bill, I'm jelly.

status > (face + body) > money
wrong order buddy
somebody post that image of the images of the ugly redhead kid getting tons of hot bitches all over him

How are his pecs so small? They are almost inverted

>women don't care about looks

Heard it here first but in other words
>If she likes you for your money, she doesn't like you... She likes money

why is he yellow

He needs more sun. He's not producing enough chlorophyll.

This nigga literally looks off colour and has shit gains

im in nofap(2cond day) and this video was a great dopamine release

>vegan diet is hea-

Watched that video to see some cringefest
Was actually entartaining, interesting

Also Connor looks really small there is he off cycle or something

I heard they aren't real scotsmen either

You're a retard

>you dont want to get too big

Lol you're an idiot if you think any buff action movie star hasn't cycled.

I mean it's not that outlandish to desire someone with traits in the 95th percentile. And honestly, if we're talking about a population of wealthy, well-educated caucasian men you're talking about something much closer to 60th-70th percentile. If you're at a top law school or in finance or business or similar average height is going to be around 6 feet for white guys.

Delusional

>If you're at a top law school or in finance or business or similar average height is going to be around 6 feet for white guys.
Says the American. You guys are delusional and very, very short by Euro standards.

>You'll get taller, user, don't worry!
I was 12 when I was told this and I haven't grown a centimetre since.

It's actually b12 deficiency. A lot of vegans don't want to admit the b12 myth but it's fuckin true. I fucked a hippie vegan chick for about 6months and in that time she looked sick and was weak as shit. I fuckin picked her up and threw her in the back of my car, took her to the hospital. They thought she was poisoned at first so they did blood work and she had severe anemia. IV drip and vitamin injections helped her recover. She does keto know and crossfit, never thanked me for saving her life.

>>Women don't care about looks or your body
Literally nobody ever told me this. Why does /r9k/ pretend like anybody ever tried to claim his? Yes, people care about looks, it's the first thing people notice about you. There is nothing wrong with caring about someone's looks.

>all those tattoos
filthy degenerate whores, I wouldn't allow them to touch my pristine body with a ten foot pole

Too much fallacious reasoning in one post. I wouldn't be suprised if you're a roastie based on how much brain cancer you just gave me.

>it's not outlandish to think the average man is a billionaire, if you look at the royal families and who they associate with, it's 60-70% billionaires!