You've been told you will die tomorrow at dawn

You've been told you will die tomorrow at dawn.

1) What do you do from now until then?

2) What is your biggest regret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pNvn0rbetI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1) What do you do from now until then?
Spend the night holding my wife and son, telling them how much I love them and hope they will have happy lives.
>2) What is your biggest regret?
Dying

1) I would talk to my family for the rest of the night

2) Dying before my dad and mom, leaving my sister alone

I could talk to some stacy that has been in love with me for some years, but I think it would be shallow, my family is more important to me

literal cuck

You don't know what either of those words means

1) Talking with family, hug my parents and apologize for not being able to make them proud and dying before them

2) Not telling my parents and younger sisters i love them, i'm really bad at expressing feelings and i haven't actually told them "i love you" since i was 10

After telling my whole family I love them. I'd just walk as far away from them as i can so they don't have to see it. Try to get my body somewhere where there's no need for a funeral.

My biggest regret, as it has always been, is that I haven't gotten to the point I want to in life. I want to be fit, and happy. That's all, and until I get there, I will regret not trying hard enough to get there.

1) Probably the same but let people know I'm going to die tomorrow.

2) I can't really have any regrets when I've only been told the day before. It's not like I made the mistake of dying early and being unable to fulfil my dreams. At least I can be excited for what comes after death knowing it will come so soon.

enjoy having your son die at 30 due to global warming

Raping spree for sure.

Not getting fit when I was a teen.

Push ouy full body workout for a sick pump.
Can't go to the afterlife looking DYEL

forgot regret

Being a beta most of my adult life

1. Masturbate.
2. That I wasted so much time masturbating.

Try to fuck this one qt I'm crushing on from work

not fucking more qts during my short life.

Find an attractive girl and rape her so I don't die a virgin.
My biggest regret is never having finished the album im writing.

1) Go to the boxing gym I train at and do some hard sparring, and then hang out with my son all night and eat a pizza.

2)Not living to see my son grow up and be there for him. He is a ten year old right now. Spending too much time chasing sex and partying in my early twenties rather than focusing on my family and sport.

>get in car, head west
>go for one last ride in the car i love, talking to people on the phone as I enjoy the empty road at night
>Play some good tunes like youtube.com/watch?v=0pNvn0rbetI

>i hope the stars will be out

>What is your biggest regret?
I regret not spoiling my cat rotten, but I'll be seeing him soon.

RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE

1. >masturbate

2. >everything

1) Take booze and headphones on a hike up in the mountains
2) Never telling her how I felt

>I regret not spoiling my cat rotten, but I'll be seeing him soon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

why has this board become /b/ tier?

Veeky Forums used to be better.

Global warming doesn't go that fast stupid underage b& faggot.

>1) What do you do from now until then?

Smoke, drink, and relax on my deck.

>2) What is your biggest regret?

Life is pointless, there is nothing to regret.