Do you think bully is considered good?

Do you think bully is considered good?

Like, lots of people who have successfully made it in fitness or sports have stories about how they were bullied. Is it true bully turns you into more of a man than no bullying?

>people who have successfully made it in fitness or sports have stories about how they were bullied
Wrong. Those people were the bullies, and use the whole victim thing to further their own careers.

I partially believe this.

i was bullied pretty much nonstop up until senior year of high school. it made me a much better person, physically mentally and emotionally. some people can handle it, some can't. i'm glad it happened to me.

t. short, smart, redhead, unathletic, perpetually new-to-the-school kid (up until 11 years ago, i guess)

is bullying a big thing in the US? i keep hearing about it being a problem, swecuck here

Modern day it's not no matter how much the fuckin school boards say it is

>do you think bully is good?

It's not "bully". It's called "getting bullied" you illeiterate fucking retard. And yes it is good, because hopefully now you've learned a lesson.

>illiterate retard
>begins a sentence with "and"
Regardless, what esoteric lesson are they meant to learn from your childish outburst and moment of weakness, stemming from an unstable home life? Own up to it my dude: you need to feel powerful, there's no lesson to teach.

>Grade 7 (2006-2007) was literally the only year in my entire life that I felt confident and comfortable with myself.

>I had failed my first year of grade 7 at a different school because I never attended class and had some bully issues. So I changed schools. Had a huge growth spurt over that summer.

>I was going to be the oldest kid in my new classes. One whole year older. It made me feel confident. Like I was better than them for being older. Like I have more experience, like I was stronger.

>Instantly I had confidence. I was out going, and literally on my first day of school I made friends with the most popular kid in our grade. Literally. The most popular kid in grade 7 was asking me to hangout. I was good looking, I was taller than everyone else. I'm not even kidding, I heard from SOO many people that tons of girls liked me. It was hilarious. I had girls coming up to me saying "So-and-so really likes you user, would you ever date her?"

>I was so not use to this that I didn't know what to do. Literally just last year I was being bullied and had no confidence. And now I have multiple girls and their friends asking me out. I never dated any of these girls (a decision I regret greatly) because I felt too young to have a relationship.

>Anyways. Had tons of friends, had tons of friends who were girls. I remember my counsellor even telling my Mom on parent-teacher night that I was one of the most popular kids in the school. The smile on my moms face when she was told that. People wanted to be partners with me in class projects/gym class. People were asking for me MSN.

>Then it all went away in grade 8 because my insecurities crept back into me, and I slowly reverted back into a shy, quiet person
>I kept a good amount of friends, but the popularity was gone. Things got worse over the years, and now I'm in my 20s and only have 1 friend

I almost made it bros... I almost made it.. If I could have just kept up with being alpha... I might have developed into a chad..

being bullied is like losing a fight. There's always value in that, even though it's not fun or good. Being completely sheltered from that sort of thing certainly isn't good at least

What this guy says. Will say that the lower income schools still have it though, but again wouldn't call them modern

>grammar policing

Virgins detected lmao

Nah, bullying doesn't turn you into a man. What bullying does is it gives you a focal point to work around. If you get bullied for being a fat piece of shit you revolve your entire persona around that, if it's for being a nerd then that's your focal point, etc. These super successful people you're talking about had superhuman drive, genetics, and determination to achieve what they did. Even if they weren't bullied they would still be however great they are, just in other fields. All it does to the normal people and dregs is hammer them down and give them mental problems.

You can begin a sentence with "and". What, your 10th grade teacher taught you otherwise and now you think it's somehow improper to use in conversation?

A simple Google search will show that you can start a sentence with a conjunction. And I don't even need to search google to find out that you are a tryhard faggot who is still a failure.

there are also a lot of people who an hero because of bullying, so

>in 20's
>have 1 friend

I only have my girldriend and dogs dude. Your fine. Unless you live up to societal expectations then your gonna make it.

However I'm a loner so I enjoy being by myself for long periods of time.

Lots of people who have successfully made it in fitness or sports say whatever their sponsors tell them to say

Yea getting your ass kicked constantly and being a frail, scared child and growing no balls to defend yourself does that.

Cowards take the easy way out. Excuse the run on sentence

Nice faux-macho banality there, buster.

Thanks. I was. Ullied but I was bigger than the kid. I just didnt give a fuck. I dint understand how name calling causes people to kill themselves.

*bullied

mmmm, i was beat up as a child due to racism. I don't think that has anything to do with success though.

Where do you live? I live in nd and never had issues with racism but nc isn't really deep south

This.

You guys honestly believe the quarterback and captain of a high school football team, and later college, and pro teams, gets bullied? Nah, that doesn't happen.

Big fish with bright futures don't get bullied.

this was up in NY. I was almost abducted there as well. I did not grow up rich or in middle class. Now in florida

* north calorina

Don't phone post

That's unfortunate. Florida seems nice despite the illegals

There seems to be two distinct forms of bullying.

Socially corrective bullying, which identifies an antisocial behavior displayed by the victim, and aims to stop it. This might entail making fun of someone for having bad breath or dressing inappropriately. This type of bullying can probably be helpful by forcing the victim to act in a manner that is more socially acceptable.

Then there is the sociopathic style of bullying, which chooses the target based on percieved weakness and does not relent regardless of changing behavior of the victim. There is nothing the victim can do to stop the torment, and it is no way constructive. This is the type that leads to suicide, school shooting or an illustrious image board posting career.

I dont see too many illegals here in florida. Not as much crime as people say either. I see way more illegals up in DC though when i visit my parents.

You forgot insecurities that cause bullying

If you're nonwhite then its your own fault for invading upon our countries.

>white
>did not invade this country to get away from home country rule
>manifest destiny

t. grade school dropout

That typically falls into type 2.

I was brought here. Thanks white people

should have picked your own cotton, built your own railroads, and mined your own resources

What did he do to you?

Only if you make them cum to make them feel uncomfortable.

Reeee wanted to repost what I said but add on more and I lost it all.

Posting on phone since I'm still in bed.

Its only an issue because of the zero tolerance rule when it comes to fighting.

Back in the day you could beat the fuck out of your bully and that was the end of it.

Bullying is good in a way i think. I was bullied thru out junior high and highschool. I always wanna be the cool kid, who all the girls like. No one wants to hangout with me. No girls picked me thru out junior high and highschool. After highschool and college that what counts. Its not how u start its how u end. Its good that they bully me. I hv the entire life ahead of me to improve my self mentally and physically. Keep on improving yourself and watch yourself transform. Those teen girls and guys that hv no credit and dont know what they want will get fat and pregnent with 3-4 kids with 2-3 diff dad. Stay awsome.

Most of those bullied end up being bitter and end up working retail and other shitty jobs

>bullied in elementary school, had no friends
>middle school, one of the middle schools in the shit part of town closed down and got merged with ours. Niggers everywhere
>being a scrawny and short and nerdy I got picked on a lot
>4 fights, one I won but still didn't matter
>people would say i talked shit to a football jokey and the jockey would beat me up
>maybe one friend through all of middle school just came home and cried and played world of warcraft to escape it all
>i would get in trouble with the school because they would fight me and would try to explain what happened and they would punish me anyways
>9th grade rolls around, older brother is in 12th grade
>get in to my brothers car
>bully pushes me in to car slinging the car door open to hit a guys jacked up truck
>he gets out about to beat the shit out of me because I dinged his truck
>remember my brother has a knife under the car seat
>get out and bully tries to shove me back in to the car laughing
>dodge him and put the knife to his throat and tell him id slit his god damn nigger throat if he ever fucks with me again
>guy that i door dinged jumps in his truck and speeds off

Was never bullied again face to face. All of the rest was behind my back.

Bully revenge story

>Some jacked motherfucker started chatting me up at a club

>super aggro

>He's trying to be friendly but was clearly seething with anger under the surface.

>speaks

>"hey, man, how you doing? Look at you, huh, wow, weird seeing you here, been a long time"

>he's super wide eyed maintaining eye contact.

>I think he's just some coked up dude.

> me: "Yeah alright man"

>nod and slide toward the bar.

>He continues

>"wow man look at you and look at me"

>he's smiling and like nodding and shaking his head at the same time.

>me: "yeah dude"

>him: "I'm not so fat anymore huh?"

>me: "wut?"

>Him: "I'm not so fat anymore hey user?"

>Dude knows my name

>I have no fucking clue who he is

>Him: "you and and everyone else used to call me fat well what you think now? You're a little chubby yourself huh?"

>Suddenly realize who he is

>totally used to call him fat

>he was a fat fuck guys.

>Totally think he's gonna kick my ass.

>Double down.

>"Crisco!"

>dead name him

>his nostrils flair

>eyes wider than ever

>"Looks like all you finally took everyones advice and put the fork down"

>See stars

>Crisco clocked me

>bouncers intervene

>fights bouncers

>police are called

>Crisco gets arrested

>goes to jail

>years pass

>he's gained all the wight back and more

>mfw

>literal reddit spacing
Go to straight to hell, seriously.

>truck
>nigger

So was he black? Because if so pretty cool my dude. Black dudes are huge in high school

I think it depends on the kind of person you are.

I got the shit kicked out of me growing up. Learned how to stand up for myself and how to fight back. Got into lifting and as an adult, I get comments about how I'm a stereotypical "tough guy" (for better or worse.)

On the other hand, I know some guys who went through the same experience as me and it really damaged them. Maybe they're pussies or numales or whatever, but the bullying seems to have really fucked them up longterm.

So yeah, there's the possibility that childhood bullying can "toughen you up" and I'm actually glad it happened to me. But overall, I'd say bullying is usually bad and it should be prevented.

Seriously?

Once we let you niggers go we did pick our own cotton, and got millions of times better at it. We built everything else in your retarded list.

Anyone here /bully/? Me and the boys used to bully kids all the time from about 5-8th grade. Share stories if you have any I've got plenty.

Isnt being bullyed like a drillcamp ? I mean sure a lot of people doesnt make it or lose themself in some kind of depression but if you survive it you are undoubtly mentaly stronger and more expirieneced then most.
I got bulleyed all my life and I learned to bypass any given problem in my life.

>Do you think bully is considered good?

If you are the kind of person who responds to hardship by getting better, yes. If you are the type of person who folds under pressure, then no.

Bullying didn't make me more Veeky Forums, self loathing did that. Bullying made me get better being a smart ass and accepting that my mouth shouldn't write checks my ass can't cash.

I use to be a weak faggot nerd.

Got bullied a lot. A LOT. A. LOT.

Now happily alpha & successful. Bullying is good.

To understand strength, you must first be weak.

The bully is a fucking faggot, but the one getting bullied probably deserve it as well.

and is a conjunction it can follow a comma but not a full stop.

to be successful in life you need to be aggressive. bullies are aggressive but in the wrong way. they usually grow up and use their aggressive nature in a more productive manner, resulting in success.

betas get bullied and if they don't develop properly from the experience, they stay betas and never become anything important.

unless you're a woman, which all you have to do is look nice. it doesn't matter one bit about your character.

Not really I think just people are more sensitive. Kids will be kids than that hasnt and won't change, just now it feels schools don't like people fighting back

Meme-tier delivery or not, thats actually motivational.

Darwinism is good for the population, but not for every member of it.

Some kids will get stronger after being bullied, some will become shy neets, some will suicide.

Used to hold down nerds in the locker room and spray them with axe body spray top zozz

lol are you me?

>aha I only have someone to have sex with, who loves me, and give me value and confidence on a daily basis dude, you're fine

>grade 7
>chatting with 2 guys before class is about to start (teacher isn't there yet)
>they ask me what I think of this girl
>I'm brutally honest with them, I tell them she looks like sloth because her eyes are too far apart
>They laugh
>I end up chatting with another person
>The 2 other people end up slipping away without me noticing and telling that chicks boyfriend (didn't even know she had a boyfriend)
>Still chatting with another dude, when suddenly, I am struck in the back of the head with a binder
>It's the girls boyfriend
>I'm dazed and stunned. I fall to the ground. He starts punching me while I'm down and seeing stars.
>A few girls push him off me
>I hold back my tears
>felt betrayed by those guys who I was talking too
>A few days or a few weeks later (can't quite remember) I see him in across from my locker
>without saying anything I grab him by his collar. It's fucking on
>I look into his eyes and he immediately knows whats about to go down
>I don't know how to fight. I just grab him by the collar and start spinning him around
>I'm literally spinning him in a circle in a comical way. Like Mario grabbing Bowser and spinning him around
>I left go after a few circles and he slams into a locker
>I remember the look he gave me when he got up
>He looked like he was about to get right back up and throw fists at me but he hesitated, and I immediately knew I had earned some form of respect, one way or another. Maybe it was because I went up to him and grabbed him by the collar out of no where to show I can play dirty too.
>But after I did that I never had a run in with him again
>A few weeks later, and we literally end up becoming friends and laugh off how we hated each other before
>I never saw him again after that year because I went to another school

One out of three fights I've had in my entire life.

Never been bullied (teased of course, but nothing to any to that extent), but I felt insecure all of high school.

I used to be friends with a bunch of girls, but unfortunately I ended up liking some of them. Most of them gave me the same response, that I was just a friend to them. Fine, no problem, I wasn't looking to date anyone.

But then they go and tell their friends that I'm actually a good-looking guy, but my personality was what they didn't like. I wrote all of it off as bologna. I owned a mirror, I knew very well what I looked like. I was a pajeet, not even a good-looking one with that. Skin was too dark, lips were too big, hair too curly to get into a decent style. I had muscle mass, but I couldn't tone my body to look intimidating to anyone. I was a complete joke.

For the rest of my high school career, I saw girls just give me that same stare whenever I passed them. The "that guy's a creep" stare. I hated myself, and I hated those girls.

So this summer before college I started working out. I never want to feel like a beta loser again. I don't want girls, I just want respect.

No bully plz

If you have curly hair as indian. SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND GROW BEARD. Curly hair looks dirty on indians. Look like a jacked sikh or something.

Also you will gain respect when you take care of yourself, hair, clothing, physique, SMELL (ESPECIALLY FOR PAJEET STINKY CURRY)

Also make sure you have a very articulate and masculine tone (practice).

>He fell for the Reddit spacing

1. Hello, newfag
2. Never gonna make it

Got bullied in primary school by a girl, definitely didn't do me any good.

People been doing this shit before reddit newfaggot

Learn how to greentext. It's a pain reading it like that. You fucking faggot xxx

Got bullied but it was not consistent. I'd say it has not affected me but I might not even be aware of it. That shit might run really deep now, idk.
One thing was for sure, all bullies had really shitty personalities. I liked the fun, creative, smart, good looking kids. They were all popular and never bullied anyone.

>an illustrious image boaed posting career

>getting baited
Not even close to making it

Bullying nerds was pretty fucking fun.
Have only seen 1 from HS and he went from a skelly manlet to a obese manlet.

Depends on the type of bullying. If there are kids 2 or 3 years older than you who stalk you after school and beat the fuck out of you on the way home then that can make the victim weaker mentally. If it's just "bullying", i.e. someone not caring about your feefees and pointing out an objective fact about yourself that you seem oblivious to or are in denial about, then that can improve the "victim".

Pretty much this.

Anybody who was "bullied" and doesn't have the stance of "kill all bullies" in adulthood are either zen masters or lying about it.

Also, the idea that bullies have a rough home life applies to a very small portion of them. Every one I've ever observed has been some spoiled shit with enabling parents.

This is a lie I wish we'd stop telling kids (along with "looks don't matter"). Galvanizing children with the truth is better than letting them believe karma is a thing.

>scrawny, quiet and pretty reserved throughout most of my school years
>was never bullied, got along well with everyone

I'm from South Florida and I was the only white guy at my middle school. I was also always the youngest because I skipped a grade. I used to get so much shit for being white. I also got in a lot of fights because of this and would do pretty well but the fuckers would snitch on my ass when I beat them.

Principal threatened to press assault charges on me in 6th grade and nearly got suspended in 8th grade. Honestly, the only reason why they didn't actually expel me was because I was a very good student and would get perfect on the standardized tests from the state.

Going there has for sure left a mark on me. I went to a prep school and very elite university after that and I've always been know as a very scrappy and assertive person. It could also be because of a blue collar background with my parents but it's fairly obvious I come from a different background and worldview on dealing with problems unlike all those trust fund babies.

Bo Jackson was bullied because he was a poor nigger raised by his gma with a mess of other kids and had a severe stutter. Through hard work he became strong, through diligence he overcame his stutter. He became a celebrity millionaire athlete. Stop putting down people who've changed themselves for the better because you can't handle people hurting your feelings you weak minded cunts.

Maybe little bit is good, builds up character and teaches you to deal with adversity in interpersonal relationships.

But man, I was the kid on the bottom of the ladder, shit fucked me up.
When you're at the bottom of the ladder, it's a different fucking world - I spent the first 14 years of my life without a friend.
Not exaggerating.

It took years of therapy to learn how to deal with basic social interactions.
Even now I go to the gym at 2am to avoid everyone else.

The plus side is, I've learned to lie like no one else - it helps me a lot in my career.
It's like being a sociopath, but as a coping measure.

Bullying fucked me up more than it helped me.

Not him, but:
>Have literally no friends at all in life.
>Last job I left, no one showed up to the pub after work for drinks.
>Only have my girlfriend, consider us to be best friends.
>She casually drops that she's going out with "blah" her best friend.
>She comes back later that day, and ask her if she thinks of me to be her best friend (sort of slipped it into the conversation, don't just autisticly drop it).
>She responds with a firm "No" and goes on about her friends from her last job.
>Pretend nothing is wrong until the end of the month.
>Ghost.