What mode is this?

Did he really get roided up for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4pxmFoDivc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aesthetic mode

Denial mode

butthurt mode

You want to be his 999th kill, OP? Trips ain't that serious!

Did he used to be really fat or is that just the natty limit?

I am deathly afraid of ending up looking like this

I think he may genuinely be the only fake /fraud/ ever. He lies about having operated a steroid lab, so why not lie about using.

At most this dude is on moderate TRT due to kleinfelters, but that's classified.

>so why not lie about using.
It's well known he's done shit loads of roids and barely broke out of dyel. He's never been remotely muscular and lean, just fat as fatass or somewhere around OP's pic. He's also a pathological liar, collected gibs and sat around playing WoW 15 hours a day while his wife worked OT to support his ass.

He's never been veritably strong or in shape but has a YT.

Lift more than once every 3 weeks, do some cardio and don't eat like a dump truck 95% of the time and you won't.

hope you're not on SS

hey everybody this is jason BLAHA

He has such relatively narrow hips.

I wonder what his diet is like, even at my worse, I never had love handles that big

hes bigger in person

i've said it before,
Holt Richter mode

Dude never had a chance, he tried his best but he was truly and utterly failed by his genetics. It must be horrible being one of the few abled bodied people who could never make it.

I mean, look at it this way, who's better in this scenario. the man who could never make it but tries his darndest?
Or the man who makes it easily and could be a god but settles for the easy path, because they console themselves that they're still better than 90% of people?

Despite the fact that Blaha is an absolute shit of a person, a pathological liar and unable to take any responsibility for his actions. I can at least respect that he would have to work hard to get where he is now, despite that being a relatively low level goal for most people.

I have this mode on a cut. Why god, why?

Is that our boy Hemingway?

as much as i want to appreciate hard work and effort, i'd probably like the guy who was lucky in life and just chills. maybe i wouldn't want to do business with him, but in terms of who i'd rather interact with, soryy blahahah

He's not natty, though. That's the best part.

And he's not bald.

He never tried hard at all. He goes to the gym 2-3 times a week and fucks around with zero volume. He can't even cut right. I mean, nigger, just stop eating so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4pxmFoDivc

look at this dedication before you criticize!

>dem hips
>boob form
>non-existent delts
Literally me. I'm 1.5 month into lifting though. Should I even try?

do you think women complain about "mansplaining" when really they just encountered a blaha who is a know-it-all/know-nothing opinionated guy that men also encounter way too often

>some retard stretching in the squat rack at the start

and closed

When you do nothing but compounds

Why is he doing front squats, deadlifts, rows, and OHP on the same day? No wonder he looks like shit, there's zero isolation work. And am I really supposed to believe this fat fuck does 3 hours of cardio a day?

he's doing "massive amounts of cardio at the moment"

Right fucking now, in the middle of the night?