3 Link threads on the front page

>3 Link threads on the front page
>4 if you count the "worst trades ever" thread as a Link thread

We're back in business boys. We about to pop off.

>in before some noLINKer loser yells at me for making another Link thread

Rent. Free.

>mfw this thread triggers the NOLINKs so hard that they have to comment on a coin they 'dont care about'

rent. free.

??
I'm on this board like 24/7 and there's always atleast 3 link threads.. most of the time a lot more

46k link here. Can someone explain the rent free meme I've been avoiding biz for awhile

I unironically believe LINK is the next big thing but i only have 1K.
Will i make it????

Cope mechanism for our JUSTification

the bagholders think if they spam as much as they did during the pump, it will reverse the dump

it's retesting the ico price before it can go anywhere, chainlink is now literally so full of bagholders it can't go up

I hope you will man

>count the "worst trades ever" thread as a Link thread
not so deluded linkies

If link takes us on an ETH-like mission there will be no excuse for nolinkers. Not a single one. They deserve to be poor because the signs were literally in their fucking faces every single day.

WILL LINK SET ME FREE BROS
IM TIRED OF IT ALL
JUST TELL ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rent.

Free.

They're probably numb to it at this point though.

>mfw I refesh my blockfolio right now

huahuahheheahueahueaheaeaa

Its just congitive dissonance. They know LINK is a silver bullet. They know its for real. But they are NOLINKers. So they obsessively FUD it to try and confirm that their decision to not invest is correct. They don't just hide the threads. They don't just filter it out of their board. They don't do anything that would actually mean they don't care about it. They care so much. They can't stop talking about it. They can't stop FUDing, and it consumes them. Its all they think about. They wake up and FUD LINK. They eat their ramen and FUD LINK. They jerk off and FUD LINK. They pass out next to their body pillow and dream of FUDing LINK. They have to be right, but at the back of their head they're terrified. They're terrified that they might miss out on the next big thing. And so they cope by FUDing more. And the cognitive dissonance grips their minds more tightly. It's no longer an obsession. Its a fetish. But the more they try, the more they reveal the truth.

We live rent free in their head.

I actually FUD because its fun, holding 30k LINK.

NO NOT YET!
my next $500 transfer isn't cleared yet,
I was waiting for link to stabilize to drop some money into it but I don't have enough on hand

good. hate dipshit noncomformist teenagers that see something is popular and decide to do the opposite. they will learn from this lesson. they will learn

A lot of FUD form what I gathered is LINKers just fucking around to make the red blockfolio hurt less. So much of biz is invested in this token

I want to see it hit $100 just to see all of Veeky Forums become rich.

>So much of biz is invested in this token

Lol me too. Just imagine all the positive memes

;)

The token will be memed into success.

woo, just put my buy order in for 3.5k link at 2251 sat, anyone think we'll dip back down to those levels? i haven't been following link that closely so I haven't done any TA on it

yes now stop doing it you retard.

Can you imagine if all of Veeky Forums turns out to be fudding LINK ironically/to accumulate and we are actually all holding huge amounts. Then we all get filthy fucking rich except for one newfag who took the FUD seriously.

Imagine being that newfag.

>pic related