How do you plead?

How do you plead?

Hey I just like meat

Plant sources are an inferior source of protein.

You could grow on a vegetarian diet. You do realize how much broccoli and rice you'd need to consume in order for enough protein to grow?

>protein from whey created by exclusively eating grass
Myth status: Debunked

don't you want a sick jaw gains?

>black doctor
he's a minority hire, he doesn't know shit

>2k calories of broccoli
>only 80g of protein a day

There's 50 calories in 5 ounces of broccoli. That's 13 pounds of broccoli a day to match 13 oz of steak. Or only 12 and a half oz of chicken breast.

meat lover here. just to be the only one here who is staying objective about all of this and not bitching, have any of you actually seen benefits from eating more meat? like, have you ever actually compared what your gains are like when eating more or less meat?

during my semester abroad in china, I ate a shit ton of rice. and even though I ate a lot of meat, I ultimately ate less than I would have eaten back in europe. also, I ate more carbs in general due to the rice. I actually gained muscle anyway so the whole "eat less meat" thing or "eat many proteins in order to get gains" comments are pretty bullshit judging from my experience

I still eat meat for the taste though

this. Plant protein isnt as bio available as milk, eggs, and meat protein. So for one you aren't getting all the protein on the label. And secondly if you are trying to bodybuild in order to get enough protein on a vegan/ veg diet you're calories would fucking implode which results to fat gain. if you want to be a normal person then you will be alright, but for fucking bodybuilding its not enough. NOBODY IS GOING TO EAT 30 POUNDS OF GREENS A DAY>

that should have been "eat more meat", my bad

>all energy initially comes from our SUN
>don't need to eat bro just absorb sunlight XD

[spoiler]I'm actually vegan

but user, that's only 13 dollars per meal! And it's a whole 0.6g per pound of LBM!

I'd reply in more detail explaining why you only need plants but I'm busy eating 3502g of peas for my protein need

I've actually kinda wondered about this. I read something yesterday on actually absorbing whey protien. That no matter how much you drink, your body can only absorb 10 grams per hour, and it takes an hour and a half to digest a shake. So even if you 5 scoops, you will only absorb 15 grams. So what if grazing on light protien foods is the way to go?

>Blue whales eat krill, biggest mammals around.
>Gee, I should eat all krill!

Most energy ultimately comes from the sun, should we look to the sun for energy?

Cows eat grass, and are big, should we do this to?

Vegans are literal cancer.

that is absolute bullshit. Your body absorbs everything from what you eat.

this is not true.

Cows eat a grass diet and are delicious. Does this mean vegans also are delicious?

The sun's energy comes from nuclear fission and fusion.
Start licking reactors.

why are people talking about eating broccoli and rice for protein if you're vegan? Obviously you eat lentils, beans, nuts etc for protien

just a cup of red lentils gets you pretty close to your protein needs for the day

Fun fact: the human body contains 100% of the nutrients the human body needs.

Being vegan doesn't just mean eating veggies

I don't have time to find the study and link it, but there's actually been a study that found that people who eat less meat smell better. So like, it wouldn't be unreasonable to say vegans taste good

>what is phytic acid
>how does it bind to protein

vegans are so fucking retarded i just dont care anymore

So you mean we can eat vegans for protein because they get all their protein from plant sources like cows so they'll be high in protein content?

No shit. You still have no solution the glaring caloric problem.

I don't think you need to eat meat to create a high-protein/complete protein diet, and I'm also not a vegan/vegetarian. I think meat probably isn't good for you in the quantities that we normally eat it in, but once or twice a week is likely optimal (not never). Also, eggs 3-4 times a week and dairy products are likely not harmful to a lactose tolerant white person like me.

You can cherry pick doctors to say whatever you'd like, but I think looking at the diets and lifestyles of the societies with most centenarians are most likely to yield best results for long term health. The rest is just guessing - these people actually have the results we're looking for and a cohesive and homogenous enough of a society for us to adopt their habits.

> Lots of plant matter, some seafood, little meat in diet. Dairy is included in some of these diets as well. The 7th Day Adventists in Cali are vegan.
> Lots of low intensity exercise.
> Lots of friends and family, close-knit communities.
> Religious, spiritual, or intellectually curious

>incomplete protein

omnis will be gone in 30 years anyway. I can wait.

>all protein comes from plants
>you want to ideally get all your protein from plants

Yeah because those are your only fucking options

Yes, yes you stupid fucking goy, malnutrition yourself you dumb fuck

vegan diet is just as viable as an omnivore diet

you just have to know what you're doing, pretty much like any other diet

if you're a retard, you'll get shit results no matter what you eat

not vegan btw

Hmm... should i eat a football-field full of grass or the meat from a cow that has converted all that grass into delicious steak... what to do, what to do...