STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL

STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL

I'm at an Irish pub rn what ever I work off I gain back drinking that night!

No. Im not a weeb faggot like you. I like to have fun and socialize and a pub is the best way to do that

Enjoy looking like shit in 10 years tops LOL

Thx bb

stay cucked autist

Stop making these threads.

I would rather die than no be able to drink, drinking is at the center of practically every means of socializing for a 20-30 yr old

>TFW never had a smoke or drink
>But that's because my family has a tendency to produce alcoholics and my grandmom died of lung cancer

Sometimes I just wanna have a drink with my bois but I don't wanna fall down the rabbit hole or get disowned by my mom.

I haven't been drinking alcohol for around 2,5 weeks and it feels like it's been months
Before that I was binge drinking alcohol, everyday all day
And the saddest part is that I don't even have much fun while drinking alcohol, yet I still crave it
It is hard to say but I think I'm an alcoholic

You're a fucking moron

Are you really afraid that somehow after 1 drink you are gonna become massively addicted? Do you have no self control? My family also produces tons of alcoholics, but that shouldn't prevent you from being able to enjoy a nice glass of wine, an aged scotch, or a cold beer now and then. It really adds a lot to certain moments in life.

I don't. Drinking always reminds me of bad times.

no u

tfw i went to dollar beer and dollar hot dog night.

tfw i probably had a 1000 calorie dinner

>drinking and having fun are mutually exclusive
Wanna know how I know you're an insecure faggot?

>being from such a shitty country full of alcohol addicts that drinking alcohol equals getting pissed

But I don't drink alcohol why are you telling me this? You don't even know me and yet you're telling me what to do. Doesn't that seem strange to you?

drinking over smoking weed lul

I have maybe 2-5 alcoholic drinks a night and I feel uncomfortable if I dont. am I fucked guys?

>faggot drinker in denial

Cope faggot!

Yes

>tfw i didn't drink yesterday
>i took buprenorphine instead
>took too much and didn't eat anything for a day
How far does this set me back ?

In my experience the hardest past is not refraining from drinking, it's realizing you have an alcohol problem in the first place. My parents were at 1 bottle of red and a few beers every evening and it had basically become a routine. My sister and I kept the store tickets for a month and did the math with them, they quit the next day and there hasn't been any alcohol laying around the house in years