Tfw so autistic I don't even have 3 good photos for tinder profile and would have to use 3 creepy selfies

>tfw so autistic I don't even have 3 good photos for tinder profile and would have to use 3 creepy selfies
>no social media
>no pictures with friends, because I don't have any
>no pics doing anything exciting somewhere, because I don't

Tips?

Is using a pic with a dog too cheesy?

>put 3 pictures of me playing yugioh at locals on my dating profile
>younger girls always message me first
Maybe play yugioh?

>straighttothefriendzone.jpg

If by friendzone you mean we always end up having sex, then sure. Then again I'm fit and 34 yrs old, so I dunno what else could play at play here.

>Mfw im literally you

Ill probably hire a hooker or two and take pics with them.
I think thats the most important picture; one where you have a female.
They need to now you're desired/have options

Work on making friends first and then worry about a girlfriend?

Serious suggestions
>get hobbies
>meet people
>make friends
>through them meet girls

Meme answer
>ask random people to take your pic in public but only old or crippled so you don't have to do cardio to run your stolen phone down
>get a tripod
>pretend a retard and ask for dog pic

I'm even more autistic OP.

I was thinking of trying to set up a Tinder not to actually go and meet girls, mind you, but literally just to learn how to talk to them, even though I'm 25 years old and a kissless virgin duh. Literally just to match with them and see what works in conversations with them and what doesn't, and then not meet them if it got to that point

And because I'm ugly and friendless shut in like you, I can't even do that

The furthest I got in this was trolling on Reddit to find girls to sext with, doing that, eventually having them like my style of texting and talking, then them ditching me when they saw my face due to how ugly i am

Why refuse to meet them if they want to?

Coffee meets begal is the better app. Less used and abused chicks on it compared to tinder

Put that your a "virgin" it works trust me.

Being completely srs: you need a solid group of at the very least 2-3 friends (male, ideally) before you can even think about a gf. If you're in school, join a club asap and befriend anything you can. Use alcohol to develop a personality. Have new friends take non-autist pics. Then you can actually use tinder

>no pictures with friends, because I don't have any
start there and bulid social skill. if you can't even get friends to take pictures with then you aren't ready for a tinder date trust me

I'm the same

If I didn't have travel pics with my ex I'd be fucked. I don't do anything other than work, lift and travel so where wouldn't I even get good pics

Ps pics with exes (if they're hot/high value) works , esp when they're a lot shorter than you

well the deal is, if they know my legit story (no friends, virgin, autist, etc) and they still want to meet me, then thats fine

but anyone with a life like mine any girl would avoid like the plague

why do you think someone without friends isnt ready for a tinder date in particular

>same situation as OP
>get cute matches
>have to delete because I don't know how to interact, unemployed

your life is so broken, gf is last thing you need.
A girl is like a final cream on top of the good cake called "your life". If your life is shit, you're going to be putting whipped cream on top of shit.

Even if you manage to find a wonderful gf, you're gonna sabotage the relationship because you don't know how to be happy with just yourself.

Im not saying you can't get a date, im saying fixing your life is far more urgent

to exapnd on this, is there something in particular that makes having no friends bad for a tinder date? arent you usually just going out 1v1?

is it because the girls who use tinder are hyper sluts and she could detect your low status or soemthing?

>a girl is like whipped cream topping on your life

jesus fucking christ and you people wonder why all girls are on pedestals and attention whores now.

my god dude

kek you remind me of my old buddy
If a attractive girl liked him he would refuse to go out with her because:
>"no self-respecting girl would want to go out with a guy like me, i don't want her"
>"if she was worth anything she would see what garbage i am, but she doesn't, so she isn't worth my time"

He quit college coz of depression and has been living at his parents place doin nothing for 4 years now
But gl man , lol

what the fuck are you talking about

i never said that any girl who wanted to date me is worthless because im worthless. i said that if a girl knew the aspects about my loserdom but still liked me and wanted to meet, i would go on a date/meet up with her because i woudlnt have to make up things or cover up shit

the problem is that i know that its probably impossible to finda girl who would see a guy in his 20s whos a friendless virgin basically shut in besides work and find him desirable in any way

I literally said the very opposite thing you utter idiot

Whipped cream isn't a core part of your life. Its just something you put on at the end of already full life to enhance shit a bit, but your reading comprehension is so low and your autism so high you can't get past your bitter stupidity.

> all girls are on pedestals and attention whores now
All girls? Really? Or just ones that don't want to sleep with you

I agree with "dont put girls on pedestal" but you are as bad as white knights, just in the opposite way

femanon advise-

Use the dog photo!

A good alternative to the creepy selfie is a car selfie. Usually the lighting is good, you can wear sunglasses, and it shows you have a car/can drive.

Sort of agree about needing to be happy with your life before you can seriously invite someone into yours, but I guess that doesn't apply if you just want hook ups.

other user is an idiot, you're completely right.

People who expect someone to complete them are pathetic. If you aren't content being yourself, a girl isn't going to want you.

>Is using a pic with a dog too cheesy?

Nope. In fact, it highlights one of the reasons tinder disgusts me. Successful male tinder profiles usually have some combination of photos like:
>photo with pet
>photogenic portrait photo
>photo with friends
>photo of extrovert hobby
>photo of travelling

Successful female tinder profiles have some combination of photos like:
>6 selfies of you dolled up in makeup/on a night out
>6 selfies of you with increasing amounts of snapchat filters
>6 photos of you at various nightclubs with friends

I'm in a similar boat to you. I've got social media, but I'm not photogenic and my friends (who I do hang out with a lot, to be fair) aren't the photo taking type. As such, I only have selfies and photos taken on family holidays, since I'm not so much of a fuckboi to take shirtless/gym selfies.

I have literally never had success on tinder. Only bouncing shit banter off the handful of matches I've got.

Dude, shut the fuck up autistic kid.

Sorry man, i didn't want to imply you're as bad as that guy.
I wanted to tell you that selfpitty is a path to depression. Girls don't need to know you're a virgin (or how many girls you have fucked in general) and having no friends can be understandable if you're very focused on your life goals.
Work on yourself, if you're already at the bottom its pretty easy to improve coz even the smallest of steps gives you great effort/return ratios

the most depressing thing i've seen with regards to tinder is how with all the shit guys have to deal with on there, they then take it personally when they don't have success on it

the saddest stories are when you see the guy who does "everything he was supposed to to make a good profile" (i.e. making sure he has all the right types of photos, in the right order, with the right people, doing the right things, with the correct type of bio, talking to the girl in the right way, etc) and still has no success and takes it as a slight to himself that the high-class level of girl on tinder (the multiple selfie, copypasted bio, who types in emjois and three words at a time, who have at least 50 guys messaging her at a time, who have sex after date 1) don't match with him and he gets legit depressed aobut it

tinder is probably the biggest cancer the social media smartphone generation has given to society

>take part in an event
Do a 5k, or volunteer at something, go to a music festival, a convention. There are plenty of natural opportunities to take group photos.

>join a sports team
Gyms sometimes have sports teams, or just google shit in your area.

>visit family
If you don't have any friends visit some normie family, cousin or brother or whatever. Go out with them, or celebrate their birthday. They will bring their friends

>and it shows you have a car/can drive.
I-Is this actually impressive to girls?

I really wish I could have a beer at the pub with you anons. No-one deserves to be a complete shut in.

>go in tinder with 1 pic and 1 sentence bio
>only bot matches or uggos
>probably shadowbanned now because I haven't had a match in months
>still go one once in a while to swipe qts, knowing nothing will come of it
>don't even know how to meet qts outside of bars
>no friends
Were not supposed to live like this lads. Internet was a mistake

The craziest part is how much your success varies by location. In Seattle where I live I legit get 1 match a month, whenever I visit a new city like NY, SD, even abroad I get like 3 matches a day. The best was Jakarta where I was matching literally every time I swiped right. Really makes me want to move somewhere else but the job market is too hot here to leave

A Veeky Forums meet up would be hilarious, dyels, fatties and a few not quite made it bros.

NO dog photos
Post pics doing things you like

MOVE OVER FAGGOTS. I've been in this guys shoes.

>buy a tripod
>go to park that no one goes to
>pose for your own photos
>example: point off camera to something with a smile on your face
>example: stare mysteriously towards a river
>example: pick a flower and point it towards the camera
>this makes you look like you "do things"
>upload to tinder
>fuck bitches

Easy as fuck, lads. The timer setting on your phone is your friend. Go out to the café a lot? Put your camera on the window edge and hold your mug to the camera like a cheeky cunt as if to say, "Look at me. I drink coffee and am a smug bastard."

I'm telling you now, men who upload selfies to Tinder get nowhere.

>A good alternative to the creepy selfie is a car selfie.
Yo, elliot!

1. Go out somewhere public.
2. Talk to random person "excuse me, will you take a picture of me here?"
3. Get new pics of you for tinder

It's literally that easy.

Elliot wasn't a bad looking guy to be honest. If it wasn't for his shitty personality, I don't doubt that he would've done OK on Tinder.

You should worry about getting a decent hobby and friends before you start dating tinder sluts. Chances are you have nothing to talk about and even if you get a match the conversation will just dry out.
If you have some good friends you'll realize how worthless women actually are.

if youre good enough looking for tinder (so like top 10-15%) you have nothing to complain about self-loathing faggot