How many of you are actually STEM students?

How many of you are actually STEM students?

Not STEM but my economics program requires a fair amount of math and statistics

Economics? Then what do you know about history?

First you need the total population of this board, divide it between the literal children and “adults” then divide it by 3 and multiply by 2

I'm OP and a doctor in west african history focusing on the Yoruba.

History is full of economic quasi-experiments from which we can draw economic data

Medical technologist here. So yeah, STEMfag. Veeky Forums fucking sucks though, even worse than Veeky Forums.

>Veeky Forums fucking sucks though, even worse than Veeky Forums

idk, I feel like some people on Veeky Forums actually really try to teach and make interesting posts, Veeky Forums has more shitposting

>students

I live in the real world and have a job, user.

I tried going into chemistry/biology and stuff so I could work in a pharmacy since that makes bank, but I sucked at it. Got an english degree instead.

I happen to be a Linguist: I'm just here for the IQ threads.

t. truck driver

I work as an engineering technologist but went to a trade school do I count as STEM?

REEEEEE get OUT
get OUT OUT
don't you have jobs or whatever to do? leave Veeky Forums fucking stemfag

>associating econ master race with ST*M virgins

>implying shitposting is bad

Would actually be a good profession, especially if you own your own rig and know how to care for it. Then you're a private contractor, your own boss, and can make a very decent living without any specialized education.

But no, I work in residential real estate on the banking end. Nothing special, but I'm not a kid in school with delusions of grandeur before I even entered the workforce.

Just graduated with a degree in Biological sciences. Now working on my masters in Business Administration. One of my graduate friends (studies ground squirrels) actually does historical fencing and engages in some mild re-enactment. Dude is borderline autistic though with some meme tastes like steampunk, but I like him.

doing political science undergrad, considering a history minor.

EE here, doing some research in compression with cellular automata transforms

ME!
But I'm not doing good because I am here.

Mechanical Engineer here. Help.

I'm in IT network security.