How much shorter should your wife be than you? Is it ok to be 6'3 and have kids with a 5'0 woman?

How much shorter should your wife be than you? Is it ok to be 6'3 and have kids with a 5'0 woman?

who gives a fuck

It's a gamble user. Your kids could be somewhere in between, or short. I plan to find a wife around 5'7" 5'8", I'm 6'1"

NO.

Your children will never be taller than you.

To be shorter than your father is a curse among man. It feels like you failed in evolution.

Just because midgets are the only demographic that will date you doesn't mean that you should, manlet.

I have no idea but speaking as someone whose parents were exactly the height (my father was considered the "short" one of three brothers) in your example, OP, I turned out to be 5'10". Take from that what you will.

She should come above your chin barefoot but still be notably shorter than you in very high heels.

>Short women for fucking

>Tall women for procreation.

Do you want manlets?

>insecure faggot detected.

If she's taller than you then you bagged an amazon. Good for you

>How much shorter should your wife be than you?
As long as you are taller than her, while she in her fanciest high heels.That's all that matters.

Very true, dad is 6'0, I won the genetic lottery and am 5'8 because of my 5'3 mom. Don't marry a short woman if you're tall

My mom is 5'5", my dad is 5'8". I turned out to be 6'3", you can always roll the dice user, but I believe height mostly comes from the fathers line of genetics.

you know, you don't really get to post clooney as an example of a manlet beating the odds.

because frankly:
5'9" or taller
super famous
very wealthy
10/10 face (no homo)

dude's height is utterly irrelevant in this instance.

why you keep talking about wifes and kids if you cant even get an one night stand lmao

Point went right over your head. Not talking about manlets dumbass. Talking about tall women and women being taller than men whether in heels or not. I looked for a photo of stacy kiebler because shes tall, leggy and hot af. And if people are so insecure to even go out with a woman that towers over them even though they are the best genetically for your children and have something that short women cant get (legs) then they failed at life.

Now stop being so insecure looking at a manlet when that wasnt the point of the conversation.

Dad 6'3 mom 5'2 I'm 5'10 don't reproduce with short girls

My mom is 5'7 my dad is 5'10, I'm 6'1.

No. They will turn into 5'6 manlets like my cousins

This.

Wtf? Do you have a horse face or something? If she is above my chin barefoot how the hell is she supposed to be noticeably shorter in "very high heels"

shrug, it's Veeky Forums you just gotta assume everything is about manlets.

regardless; height isn't the end-all, be-all for.. anything let alone genetics.

two (non-exclusive) possibilities for the fact that the average height isn't 7'10" by now:

1. height isn't that important. if it were, we'd have self selected for height the way mother fucking peacocks select for plumage
2. height isn't that dependent on heredity -- meaning going after a girl who's awkwardly taller than you isn't that big of a deal in terms of survival of your kids (or in your case, the bull's children -- couldn't resist.) -- and most people fall within a pretty normal distribution, regardless of parental height.

tl;dr, I'm going to assume you're about 5'7".. Pretend your parents didn't learn from their first mistake, and you had a sister who was 5'11". Would having inbred children with her be preferable to you finding a well proportioned dwarf who was more your pace height wise?

It's only a single generation after all. If height is that big of a fucking deal, would that trump everything else? You're gonna fuck this hypothetical sister of yours anyway, might as well breed her, amirite?

>shorter
>not impregnating only taller women

im 5'8 and my gf is 5'10

also
>wife

is this a guide on how to be a cuck and produce cuck offspring?

>tfw dad 6'7 mom 5'10
I was never going to be taller but I wish I didn't just stop at 6'5

My dad is 6'7, my mum is 5'2 and I'm 6'3, you'll be pushing it. My brother is a 6'1 manlet

im 7'4 and my gf is 4'11

Dad is 6'2", mom is 5'10", I am 6'3".
I love short girls and don't give a fuck about having manlet sons.

Any height is okay as long as you genuinely love each other.
Even for the kids future it is better to grow up in a loving and caring family than mere height.
Better be a 5'10 success than a 6'2 failure.
How can childhoodlets even compete?

I'm 6'3 and my girlfriend is somewhere in between 5'6 - 5'7. We can have tall kids right?

the height of your woman doesnt have an effect in your future sons height you fucking retards. 99% the son is the same height or taller. those who are shorter were probably fed garbage in their childhood

>ywn go to a same height party
why bother living?

I'm 8'6 and my gf is 2'7

me on the right

Dude you're 6'5, shut up.

I'm taller than both my parents, I guess I won the lottery

I don't think it matters as much as nutrition and hormonal profile in puberty.

My father is ~175cm, my mother is ~160cm, I am 190cm, my older brother is about the same and my younger brother is about 180cm.

>mother 167
>dad 186
im 178
lmao

mother 5'8
father 6'2

me 6'7

>mum
Maybe 5'4 at best
>dad
5'8

I someout ended up at 6'1

Grandpa was 6'2", grandma was 5'0"

Dad ends up 5'11", marries 4'11" woman

I'm 5'7"

Marry the tallest woman you can stomach

I'm 12'2" and my gf is nonexistent

No your wife should be taller than you so you can practice eugenics and have giant sons

Mum is 5ft5, dad is 5ft7

I'm 6ft, explain this?

im from a family of manlets and I'm now the tallest in the family at 6'2, tallest below me is my dad at 5'9

the explanation i got was that my mom consumed a fuckton of dairy when she was pregnant with me, and I drank a lot of milk growing up, so I think height might be one of the easiest thing to manipulate against genetics

Who's your dad again?

>Took strange cock
>Ends up with a tall child
>"White Dairy"

Marry tall women unless you feel like being a man-servant and doing every fucking thing for a short woman...especially when they are older. Hey user, can you get that stuff out of that place I can't reach? Our manlet brood can't reach either.... now you're a slave to midgets. Congrats, you played yourself.

You should look at her brothers, some women are shorter but a look at her male kin shows the height genetics.

She took a lot of the milkmans thang is what she meant

It's 100% true. When my dad found out I was only gonna be 5'6 max, he put me on hgh to prevent me from living the life of a manlet. I'm 6'2 now and I'm thankful every day I don't have to look up at pretty much everyone.

Your dad is not your dad lol...that was easy. Look at paternity test statistics...im not being a dick, it's very likely your mom was a...seeing someone else kinda gal

>Dad is 5'11
>Mom is 5'7
>I'm 6'2
Was my old man cucked?

No you moron, 3'' is easily explained by age, posture, and nutrition/upbringing

You had better nutrition than your parents.
I'm 6"2 , dad is like 5"10 mom is like 5"6.
I look identical to my dad, no postman antics here.

1. Your english is shit, I'm not sure I understood what you meant.
2. If a son was always the same height or taller than his father we'd all be giants already

that's true because your real dad is 6'5"

>If a son was always the same height or taller than his father we'd all be giants already

no, around 40-50 men humans start to become shorter. Not sure what it's called but old people lose some of their height each decade as they age.

Your dad is average and your mom is tall -> tall child, checks out.

>wife
>getting married

5'10" manlet here with a 5'1" GF. Do my future children have a chance or should I find a new GF?

stop larping and she is gonna break up with you anyway

>larping
Yeah you caught me. I'm actually 6'3". Feels good knowing my children will be automatically good at sports. Get fucked manlet.

I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'7" don't have any kids yet. Our kids are probably gonna be taller than me or at least my height.

>Taking a 5'0 women as a 6'3 guy

Leave them for the manlets you prick, we're already limited to a small percentage of the datingpool and we don't need fucking lanklets taking the few short women available.

I dated a guy who was 170cm and it never seemed weird just looking at him but when I saw us together in front of a mirror... Yikes it was pretty bad. I know it's vain but it made me think of him as less masculine

Honestly? I'm like 6.25 and i don't wanna grow at all

This is why you have to be careful dating a latin girl, they carry the manlet genes and will curse your future children with sub 5'7'' height

I'm taller than my dad but 5'6. Does that make me an evolution success story?

This. go date tall women they're the "manlets" of the female gender

>Father 5'9
>Mother 5'8
>Me: Barely 5'11 and still growing
Imagine if my mom was any shorter, I would be an even bigger (smaller) manlet, kek.

>tfw 6'4
>almost exclusively like short girls

sorry in advance my future manlet son

nah your moms side of the family probably had tall men.
my dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'9.
my brother and i are both 6'4

>grandfather was 6'11
>father is 6'7
>I am 6'3
all downhill

>dad is 5'8" mom is 5'5
>6'3

was your mailman tall buddy?

No they're not. Women do not look down when dating.

ye

That's like my parents height. I'm 6'0" so your sons will be alright, not great, probably

What happens if you reproduce with a girl who isn't done growing yet?

Like if I'm 6'0" and she's like 4'5" but isn't done growing?

Kek

Pedophilia is illegal, and fucking a midget is gross

are you retarded? do you really think your child's genetic material is determined by it's mother physical attributes at the time of conception and not her genes? if her hair is dyed blonde do you think your child will be blonde?

The kid will have the same genetics they would have had you waited until she finished growing, retard.
>Will my amputee gf give birth to an amputee baby?

>mom 163 cm
>dad 186 cm
>me 179 i feel u

>tfw 6'3 with 6'0 gf
Can't wait to start pumping out giants.

It's not illegal, and I never said I was into midgets.
Alright cool that's what I thought, just making sure.

My dad dutch genes at 186 cm
My mom Peru genes at 163 cm
I come out as a mix breed of 179 cm

My dad is 5'5, mom is 5'4, I'm 6'2.
Now I live in a pretty close-minded place so no way my mom had anything on the side, I also have a lot of common facial features with my dad. I believe it was the nutrition that they never had because they were both brought up poor but provided me and my siblings with a middle-class healthy life.

finally this redpill is getting around, the only reason every generation brings out new suicidal manlets is that short women can reproduce as they aren't held to the same standards as men. Bluepilled tall guy breeding with a short woman = shorter son that will hate him for this (in most cases, of course you can roll the lucky dice but on average the pairing will create shorter kids)

Good for you buddy. I always wanted a tall girlfriend. God speed

Thank you based mailman

>To be shorter than your father is a curse among man. It feels like you failed in evolution.
This so much.
>dad ~5'11
>me 5'5
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>tfw ex-gf was 5'1" and I'm 6'0"
>tfw holding her ass up as she stands on her toes to kiss
hold me brehs

if you werent retarded animeloving fuck you would have basic education to say that inheriting height isnt just random number between your father height and mother height

>cursing your children with manlet genes
you should be charged with child abuse

I never understood the fetish for womenlets, whats so attractive of bottom of the barrel genetic trash ? The shit jabronis say like "dude it brings the protector out of me" and "Short girls are just better stacked" sound like some sort of repressed pedophilic tendencies

>Nutrition

Holy shit this

>Grandfather 5'6" when not slouching

>Farm boy who ate 3 slices of bread and a cup of coffee a day in Mexico

>Mayby a "candy" on the weekends when he got paid

>Me 6'0"

>Grew up eating eggs, milk, meat, sweets, vitamins, rice, beans, tacos etc.

Keep in mind here in America lots of meat has leftover growth hormone

>Grandfather so happy his only son's son is "tall and big like Arnold"

He was my first 'mire, thanks Grandpa

My Mom is 5'4, Dad is 5'8 and I'm 5'10. Good meme eh?

I'm also taller than both my parents. 5'11", they're both a good 2-3 inches shorter than me.

Okay 5'8 manlet marries insecure 5'9 goddess by the grace of god..they have a son....what are his chances of breaking the manlet cycle of that lineage?