BRIAN ALSRUHE

Is brian alsruhe on gear?
hes a strongman who can dl 710 squat 705 or some shit and bench like 405 or some shit

probably since he competes in strongman but im skeptical because those numbers are definitely achievable for nattys (especially when they have decades of experience)

its possible to do ~700 natty?

if he could afford gear he can afford to get that surgery on his foot over and done with. also he has a tumor in his head so i wouldn't try anything that would compromise my health.

He says he has a brain tumor and has never seriously considered taking steroids.
He's also trained since he was 13, he's 36 now.

He's definitely on gear I can't believe this is a question

Btw there's nothing wrong with taking steroids so saying that isn't a knock at him

He's so manly, I love watching his vids

Those numbers are doable natty, especially with over 20 years of consistent training. I'd believe either case, easily.

Possibly. But who cares desu. he knows his shit and gives out top tier advise for lifting heavy shit and becoming stronger.

Also he said he made all of his gains doing conjugate which if you go into plg there's dudes struggling to squat 405 who shit on conjugate

What now nerds?

nah nah nah nah nah man. Totally natty right there. especially at his age

all depends on height and weight

his numbers are definitely doable natty for someone his size

look at bugenhagen and his lifts

LMAO so is he natty or not bois theres no consensus

if you're not a gde, skelly or a manlet then yes, 15+ years of training helps too

>Implying everyone has the same genetics and puts in the same amount of effort

Besides, is 405 impressive for someone lifting for decades in the powerlifting community? Plus, he lets himself use his arms and other muscles to increase his squatting weight.

No and that's my point?

/plg/ nerds shit on conjugate but can't squat 405

I would say he most likely but not huge amounts amount probably just cruising on 250 year round. Bear in mind he's been training his whole life and training is literally his job, he wakes up goes to work where he works out all day long. Also top fucking tier genes. Also please start getting some giant sets in your workout Veeky Forums you need to do your conditioning

he's been lifting for his entire life just like eric and they look similar so it's entirely possible

Who cares? There is nothing inherently wrong with roids, especially since his sport allows him to. More over, he fucking knows his shit. IMO, he has the best lifting channel on youtube. Excellent technique guides for a lot of different lifts and strongman excersises, antagonistic muscle group giant set shit that nobody really quite talks about. The guy really fucking knows his shit.
Well, according to brian the main thing holding you back on squats isn't your leg power, but your core stability and technique.
>I would say he most likely but not huge amounts amount probably just cruising on 250 year round.
I'd say he does it to aid in his recovery. Especially considering how he has sleep problems. Him being fucking hyperactive af for his entire life should be considered too
>Also please start getting some giant sets in your workout Veeky Forums you need to do your conditioning
this^^^^^^^^
Less time spent in gym, better conditioning.

brian is way bigger than eric

Another day in puke city.

You are supposed to use a full deck of cards for this...

What is this crossfit shit

The guy loves his conditioning work. Can't really blame him for it, in powerlifting and strongman competitions its important to not get gassed out. As well as its important in timing. Good for combat sports too.
Judge this shit by the results, brians training methods are pretty fucking effective when it comes to getting good perfomance. But they are fucking hard af, like, giant sets alone make tax your cardiovascular system greatly and then you do this shit on top...

Dude stop sniffing your own farts

Where do you find his programming?

>tfw you try giant sets for the first time and you turn into a fountain of sweat that tries to suck in all the oxygen within ten feet
>tfw you realize you're in horrible shape

Doing a movement like a good morning which already fucks a lot of people up under normal circumstances while you're super fatigued seems retarded.

Also
>sumo deadlift high pulls

Confirmed this guy is on gear doing dumb shit like this and looking/being as strong as he is

>according to brian
According to everyone*
Nobody squats more than they leg press
>Is brian alsruhe on gear?
>He's definitely on gear
>Who cares?
The important question is not if he's on gear, but if he's claimed natty while being in gear

He claimed natty in a Reddit AMA

He sells it
Yeh, its very heavy on your conditioning.
>The important question is not if he's on gear, but if he's claimed natty while being in gear
He claimed natty in a reddit ama.
>Doing a movement like a good morning which already fucks a lot of people up under normal circumstances while you're super fatigued seems retarded.
I guess he thinks that you are supposed to not be fatigued after doing all this shit. No clue about the sumo deadlift high pull. I guess in this config its less dangerous, cuz its just to get your heart going, i guess.

obviously not he's like 240 and lean lol

bench over 500

crossfit is actually a really good idea. it's how those idiots present it with no regards to good form and they basically just do AMRAPs

luckily the weight they use is so low that they can't really get injured

Dropping my rest periods from 2 mins to 30 secs helped greatly with my conditioning and work capacity.

You lose a few reps on your work sets but the difference in effort, just by using a quarter of your usual rest periods, is immense.

then you aren't lifting as heavy as you could be. no way you can recover from heavy lifts in 30 seconds

they in no way look similar, brian is bigger in every way and looks 10x fuller

>desu
kill yourself.

could be on gear but honestly I don't know and it doesn't even matter to me, he's a great guy and a true athlete

what is it that makes it harder for a manlet to lift such a weight? Wouldn't being shorter actually give more advantage to lifting it

ofc hes on gear u fuckn idiot

Wow, I've never seen one this fresh!

smaller frame = smaller muscle potential = less strength

in lifting pretty much everything is about frame size. have you ever seen a strong lifter with girly wrists?

You need to go back

Fooking retarded mate