Fat shamers utterly BTFO by Boogie

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
coach.nine.com.au/2016/04/06/17/01/the-mystery-behind-the-207kg-scotsman-who-fasted-for-over-a-year
youtu.be/GbMpvC1Y2xA
archive.is/5acyu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

600 lbs man has 100 lbs of water weight

only took this fat retard 10 years to lose what others would in a few months

>hovering at about 500
>"teehee I'm actually 497 kiddo

>tfw i eat the same number of calories as boogie
i'm still dyel

>4 years
>90 pounds
That's still awful progress, especially at his size.

Good for Boogie. Shame he has to resort to surgery because he didn't even try to lose weight before his surgery at all though. Had he started way back when, he might've been closer to his goal weight and wouldn't have to worry about that.

Hell, good on him if he somehow manages to continue his weight loss even after the surgery, but it's hard to see that when he has yet to prove himself at all. Any time he has lost weight he's immediately bounced back up.

He actually shouldn't be eating at all he should be fasting. If he's already keto adapted, he can just fast for about 3-4 weeks and actually start shedding all that fat. His body will start consuming himself and actually kick start his metabolism.

no you don't

as someone who actually eats 3800 calories of clean food i can tell you that i'm literally eating throughout the entire day and i'm sick of it

you have no idea how much 3500 calories of food actually is. that's like half a kg of oats, 1l of milk, half of kg of rice (good luck when it expands to like 2x+ size when cooked) and other shit

not even counting meat because it's so low on calories you have to eat a lot of it

Boogie if you're reading this. Just know that we are the most honest online critics. Those fake faggots following you online are just fishing for likes.

I hate you. I hate how you've made yourself efamous for being a role model of lazy, apologetic, fat faggots. I hope you've done enough irreversible damage to your body that the surgery will be pointless. I hope you lose 200 pounds only to have what's left of your fat-encrusted heart beat it's last beat at the first bite of your low calorie Twinkies.

Fuck you, boogie

Kill yourself my dude.

You're definitely retarded.

Lel

>not even counting meat because it's so low on calories you have to eat a lot of it
Is this a joke or something?

wasnt there something were a dude starved himself for a year and lived off nothing but vitamins and yeast supplements? boogey should try that

Jesus christ read the fucking sticky

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
Yeah let's send him this.

found it, the dude even weighed less than boogie
coach.nine.com.au/2016/04/06/17/01/the-mystery-behind-the-207kg-scotsman-who-fasted-for-over-a-year

Here's one scenario of what could happen:

>Boogie gets his surgery done
>After couple months when he continues to eat like shit he gets seriously depressed when he isn't making progress anymore
>Suicide by Spring 2018
>

>I WAS ACTUALLY FATTER THAN YOU FIRST THOUGHT, HEH TURNS OUT YOU RIBFLASHERS AREN'T SO SMART AT ALL NYEH NYEH NYEH *unpacks Loot Crateâ„¢*

I love how fat fucks can't call it what it is, it's always "I'm big/large"

Seriously dude? Do you know the number one reason why fatties have such trouble losing weight? It's the addiction, if you think booger can pull off a cold turkey withdrawal (which is already tough to do for a normal person) I don't know what to say. This guy has literally no iota of willpower or discipline in his adipose-filled body.

Miraculously problematic.

Imagine if boogie actually loses 350 pounds. He could be on top of a skyscraper, get planed like 9/11 and still survive by jumping down and using his excess ex-fatrolls as a parachute.

"roughly the size of a barge"

kek

You first faggot.

Go fuck yourself.

There.

When you eat 90lbs of food a week, you ought to be able to shit out 90lbs of shit in a year.

Stay mad my dude. You're such a dumbass.

this is pointless, you can do keto for a year and get perfectly fit. And you don't get to starve.

>keto

>kiddo
Almost as bad as sweetie posting.

what are you implying? Zero carb is literally the best thing for obese fucks, you dumb fucker.

Whatever you say, champ.

Is Boogie king of Veeky Forums now?

yes, he is the physical manifestation of Veeky Forums. he even got cucked by a black faggot

Facing the fat is a documentary about a guy who did that for a few months, great documentary worth a watch in my opinion.

youtu.be/GbMpvC1Y2xA

I think it is/was on Netflix as well.

kek

kek

wonder whats going to happen if he gets the surgery and physically can't have a big mac anymore as celebration for losing 5lbs

Why is he so popular? I checked his youtube channel and really don't understand how this fat shit reviewing games, movies and eating mayonnaise out of the jar has over four million suscribers.

redditors

Friend simulator

Quitting cold turkey may work for someone like boogie, because trying to restrict your food intake when you're as addicted as boogie is like when an alcoholic tries to have just a few drinks, and because you generally never know what will work for an individual until they try. The dude who did the one year thing also didn't gain back much weight, so boogie wouldn't necessarily baloon back up either.

king of /fat/ maybe.

How hard can it be to cut your calories to like 3000 and lose a couple hundred pounds in a few weeks.

3000 calories is still a lot of food. I dont get it.

Give him a break. He was abused in his childhood.

Why the fucking hell are you using the same fucking code, you absolutely depressed fucking shit. Instead of letting everyone suck you off, and brush off everyone who points out how you constantly lie and say you'll do one thing, but then don't, you should, I don't know...TRY AND FUCKING IMPROVE YOURSELF? You've been here for a decade, huh? Then how about you actually start TRYING.

Did he delete this tweet? I can't find it anymore.

Yeah, he did. Don't thank me for this. Thank whoever saved this, because it sure as hell wasn't me.

first post, most retarded post

Fuck off

Boogie, I'll be honest. You remind me of my brother. He's fat as hell and it make me sad, seeing you talk about losing weight makes me think about what if he tried. Be honest with me here; what is it that stops you from cutting/lifting? I want to know how you people think so I can help my brother.

I don't understand what's stopping you from cutting properly. Help me help you.

If you've been browsing these boards for the last decade then why the fuck did you say that you've only recently learned from some nutritionists how plateaus work? You could have saved yourself a couple years if only you had browsed these boards a bit more carefully, instead of wasting your time calling people here cucks.

He did post it according to google, but the cached page gives an error and it's not on wayback machine, so I can't link better proof than pic related.

How does that explain not being able to eat a bit less calories

Boogie if ur reading this i love u sorry for the bullies i hope ur surgery goes good :)

Fucking enabler cunt.

Why do you even come here? Your presence only encourages people to talk about you.

1lb of chicken breast (500EuroUnits) is 480kcals

JUST PUT THE FUCKING FOOD DOWN

DO YOU HAVE A DIET THOUGHT OUT AND PLANNED AFTER THE GASTRIC BYPASS?

I'm not kidding when I say this, but you're fucking rich, literally buy a huge cage with the door pad-locked with a shitter and get someone who doesn't care for you to give you food every now and then

just fucking put the fork down

i hope you die :)

rude

fuck that nigga I was shot but I'm not a fat fuck

Back for more, eh nigger?

>makes money by sitting on his ass at home
>has all the money he needs to buy the finest quality of food
>has a wife that he could actually fuck from more than one position if he lost weight
why should I feel bad for this xxxxl faggot? Honestly he makes all the fatties trying look really fucking bad.

Kill yourself

Why aren't you in bed?

His wife is fucking the black dude in his bed.

>hurr hurr eating a lot of clean food is HARD
When I was on a clean bulk and worked a summer construction job I easily wolfed down 4500-5000 clean calories and was still hungry afterwards.
If you don't have the appetite to eat that many calories, you should lift more and be active or you'll just end up being a fatass

/fat/ is at least committed to losing weight.

I don't understand Veeky Forums's obsession with him

He's such a fucking joke. He's been browsing Veeky Forums for years just because he gets off to the attention and humiliation. Then he screencaps pics to get even more attention in twitter.

It's fucking pathetic

Don't mind me just checking digits

One.... more.... burger

YOU SHITTALKED TRUMP ON TWITTER

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BOOGIE? ITS CALLED KARMA

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

archive.is/5acyu
Here.

Sexually?

emotionally

His mom used to peg him with her strap-on. It was quite horrific.

Fucking hell i legit respected jay for the weight loss, he has zero right to be as stuck up as he is with that crutch.

It feels good knowing that no matter how much weight you lose (not that you will), your body is irreversibly ruined until the day you die. It's too fucking late, you fat piece of shit. You've already lost.

t. jealous unmotivated fuck who doesn't know where or how to start turning his own life around.

Boogie, did you decide to stop posting under the Name once I called you out? For fucks sake, at least commit to that.

how the fuck could anyone be jealous of boogie?

Not Boogie

This. What's the point of money when you can't even enjoy it?

For fuck's sake Boogie, when will you learn you can't win in here.
Come back in a year after surgery doing the Zyzz pose.

what did boogie do today?

boogie is the one who makes these threads fyi

idk if it's real or not but I hope you die during surgery you sack of shit

he is making Veeky Forums a faster board atleast. kinda dead without him.

die tubby

Fuck off you disgusting fat piece of shit. I was hoping you'd make it initially, but fuck it. Your attitude is fucking awful. I hope you die on the operating table you fat cuck.

Is this bait? Drink a milkshake, nigger.

He's going to make it and silence all the haters.

Wait wait wait

He's measuring his weight loss from his fattest point and not a fixed starting weight according to a certain date???

PAY

Do ann amiibo review of the ones that came out recently man

Cold turkey is the only way I quit tobacco and it was the most effective. I think people talking shit about the cold turkey approach is just to sabotage others

>when it turns out boogie is measuring his weight from his highest ever point
>turns out it's from where he was 6 years ago
>mfw boogie could've gained weight since he made the commitment a few months ago but he's getting out of it on a technicality