/fph/

/fph/

Fat women are so disgusting.

I’m fat and I hate myself.

Good

That looks like a food4less. Not surprised

oh! what? like you've never had a cheat day?

Abs are amazing and probably one of the best things I've ever achieved but they are so hard to get and keep it makes you wonder if there is any reason to keep them long term if your career doesn't depend on your body being fit.

>tfw you realize both their sandwiches are the same size

>things that definitely happened

I'll take things that never happened for 800 alex

Isn't that the Starbucks morbo?

Kek

>the one on the right is literally 5 times as wide
>her arms look like hams
>smells
>probably ha diabetes which means cold and moist skin which is disgusting not to mention the smell
>bad hygiene of private parts
>passion is mostly eating
>can't walk
>can't have sex because she would tire in 10 seconds
>will die at 30 or have massive health problems

do i need to go on?

not using the original file name
>marble_weighs_less.jpg

why do fatties feel the need to make up stories?

Because they don't do anything worth talking about.

Because the right one has already eaten the burger even before cameraman got ready.

Diet coke

because the one on the left is gonna take three bites of that shit and give the rest to me

why

What the fuck

>the diet coke
kek

>this amount of delusion
Unironically kys

how fucking butthurt do you have to be to get permaclinched asscheeks like the left bitch?

The world needs to get fucking nuked

nani what the fuck

>that fat pouring out

how are they hard to maintain?
I've had a six pack since I was 14, up until I was 19 I could eat anything and do whatever
but now it's just "Maybe I shouldn't take another portion" if I've had a full plate that should, by realistic measures, be enough to make me full

How are people not understanding this simple thing?

I'll take "Daydreaming is nice and if I share my daydreams they might turn real" for 15 billion bazillion, Hank

Not to mention that the one on the left clearly doesn't pig out like this regularly. Hot thin girls will eat a meal like this as a special occasion and even then it's mostly so they can stage a photoshoot for Instagram

>literally 'and then the entire bus stood up and clapped'

I've always been skinnyfat so abs were alien to me all through my teens until i got Veeky Forums when i was 17-18. Uni later killed that dream though so I'm in the process of working back to it.

Why do all these fake stories always have this 17th century type of rhetorics in them?
I'm all about using a diverse language, it's an attractive attribute because it just gives off that you're educated and care about what you say from time to time

But all these fat stories that goes to show the world how INCREDIBLE fat fucks are, they just contain so much unpersonalized rhetorics that it becomes unreadable. It's like reading an AI generated text, that on top of it all is just competely fake

The smile on her face while opening that bottle of ranch gets me every time. You know she used that whole thing.

> 36' Pizza ( rough estimate on size ) = 5,672 ( roughly based on calories in 14' pizza )

> 2 Liter Cola = 744 Calories ( x 2 ) = 1,488 calories

> Bottle of Ranch Dressing = 2,800 calories

That is a 9,960 Calorie meal right there.
You skellys need to learn how to eat.

>1488 Calories dropped by switching to Diet Coke/water
>2800 Calories dropped by just not having ranch
It isn't that hard to change.

>cummy-eyelids
she sent her toe to someone called fucking cummy-eyelids

More like Size-of-a-Trailer Swift

For the pizza, by my calculations (taking a 14" pizza as 2300) a 36" pizza should be 15,208 calories

This is a real video.

>1488

Not that surprising considering the bitch cut her chubby toe off.

To be fair for 42 she looks relativly healthy.
She probalby has more frosting on here than her Starbucks frap.
>The fact that i know what that is disgusts me

>Home of sexuals
Does that mean she only has sex with homeless people?

>fat
>healthy

>1488

Taylor's swift.

She looks like a everyday fattie, not something so discussing that i can smell the stench.

I was verging on obese when I was 13, it's literally just: Don't eat excess amounts of candy, eat regularly, don't take too many/too big portions when you eat

that's a good start

millions of years of evolution made us attracted to healthy looking females

Oh fuck never realised that, anyone got the pic of that goliath tucking into the starbucks shake?

i don't believe you

what's going on i dont understand this

>millions of years
this is a creationist board

Yes. The writing is ridiculous in all these Tumblr stories.

n-nani

WHAT THE FUG

kek

Fucking why

Cheat year*

His name,
Albert Einstein

Yep, I'll apply all beauty standards except for the one that takes time and effort.

De Nile

Pretty sure it was amputated.
What will they do when the leg is next?

>De Nile
Kek

Cheat lifetime*

Mirin that bicep vein

Good. Now you can either stay miserable or get the fuck up and do something about it.

These threads are gold when fasting, I haven't eaten in 18 hours and now I don't want to either.

Same, brah. Now jump on IF with me and fucking change that shit.

You wanna know how much of a motivation boost it is to hear someone after 2 months say "I can really tell you have lost weight and slimmed down."?

It's better than any food you'll ever eat.