STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW
Quote from a jawlet:
>waaah why does my neck go up to my forehead, damn chads with their jawline genetics
NO!
CLOSE YOUR TEETH TOGETHER AND HOLD YOUR TONGUE AT THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW
This is correct jaw posture and attributes to the shape of the jaw. At first it will be hard to hold this pose as you will not have the muscles for it, but in time it will strengthen and develop
Relevant, and interesting lecture on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

Ok I'll try this OP

there are still people who don't know about mewing?

this seems like nofap. ive never seen a before-after pics
wish this would be true since im a mouth breathing retard though. still have a jaw but not that square

It's minimal effort user, you may as well try.

It works family check out ma boi Dr Mew

Pretty interesting video OP cheers

NECK THEORY STRIKES AGAIN

Neck theory??

Don't clench your teeth though...
It teaches you to grind your teeth at night

have you seen his father, the founder of it all. He looks like a horse. Sure it may work in your formative years, but the founder is the example that it has little effect when you are fully grown

+mostly genetics
+mostly diet
+proper nasal breathing
but if you are not a 12 yo boy, it's too late to start now, fucking mouthbreather breathlet

Hello summerfriend

Is that thing can help with proper jaw position?

This is terrible fucking advice. It's best to avoid any kind of muscular tension, especially in those two spongy muscles that are in the hinges of your mandible. Jawlets just accept what God gave you and please don't hurt yourselves.

Take the neckpill, user.

forgot pic

someone shoop him into slayerneck

Its genetic jawlets just give it up. At least I have my height to save me from by recessed chin and maxilla.

>height makes up for being a facelet

Height is everything, manlet. Keep coping.

How quick can I expect my neck gains to go? I just started out doing lying neck curls.

At 5'10 my neck is at a mere 16". How long would it take for me to grow my neck one more inch?

I don't really get my body. 6'1, naturally large traps and wide face. Neck is 16.4"...

>5'7
>neck is 16"
>24yr old virgin
neck theory fails me

>have braces
>in half a year they will get removed and they will fix my jaw so i wont be a chinlet anymore

>not socialmaxing in order to not be an autistic 24y kv

>forward head and close up shot on left
>fixed posture and telephoto shot on right

Did you watch the lecture? He said since jaw displacement can happen at a late age, it should be able to be undone at a late age as well.

>yr old virgin
Same my two front teeth go way to far back after I get braces my jaw will be solid again.

How would a before and after no fap picture look like?

tfw mum would make us mew ever since we were kids.

tfw based mum looking out for our future aesthetics.