Alex Jones Whey

What does Veeky Forums think about True Whey Protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

bonappetit.com/story/oldest-person-in-world-food
greatist.com/eat/creative-chickpea-recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>whey
>pus- and blood-filled cow secretion waste by-product

literally why would you ingest this garbage when you could eat a plant-based protein powder?

>literally why would you ingest this garbage when you could eat a plant-based protein powder?
Because I am heterosexual.

You're such a man.

You went to the supermarket and bought meat from animals that were already captured, tortured, slaughtered, cut up, and packaged for you. So hardcore! You're just like a lion in the wild!

I have killed animals myself before already to eat them, it's really not such a big deal if you're not a pussified millenial.

I love how fucking everyone retorts with this lul

A survival situation is different from living in western society. Also, you're drinking pus- and blood-filled cow secretions. How is this considered manly?

>A survival situation is different from living in western societ
building a survival bow or traps isn't particularly hard if you aren't a retard

>lso, you're drinking pus- and blood-filled cow secretions.
A: blood is pretty manly
B: nobody actually ever said it's manly except you, being a vegan or a vegetarian just makes you a walking vagina

I'm not saying this is difficult you fucktard.

>nobody actually ever said it's manly except you

>Because I am heterosexual.

Glad I'm talking to an 18 year old brainlet.

if they drop me and you in the wild guess who will survive

not your plant eating bitch ass

Good thing we're not in the wild, then.

>Glad I'm talking to an 18 year old brainlet.
>brainlet
The irony.
Being a heterosexual is normal, not something particularly manly, being a vegeterian is just something particularly gay.
Just because you're a homo and that's not manly doesn't mean the absence of your gay trait is manly, it just means it's neutral.
If you'd eat some meat your reading comprehension and ability to understand simple logic might improve, hippienigger.

If you actually believe this then lul. Can't wait until you die of heart disease like every other meat-eating retard

As much as your dumb ass can delude yourself into ignoring third party quality control and believe in some kind of mystical unidentified but coincidentally unhealthy pus being in milk, there's no way you can unironically believe milk contains blood. It would be clearly visible.

Seriously who gives a shit, stop being a vegan pussy and let people eat what they want.

Seriously who gives a shit, stop being a respectable person and let people rape whoever they want.

My great grand father was 102 when he died.
Guess what he ate every single day.

He needs something to feel morally superior to mask his vitriolic self-hatred by lashing out towards others about their imagined misdeeds.

This is who you buy fitness supplements from?

He's so fat ugly and bald tho.

The longest living population are vegans.
Guess what they eat everyday.

>He needs something to feel morally superior to mask his vitriolic self-hatred by lashing out towards others about their imagined misdeeds.

You're contributing to the death of billions of sentient beings while destroying the environment because LUL IT TASTS GOOD

Puss is dead white blood cells you fuck, it just sounds gross in people's heads. Also wasnt it like 133 million cells in 1L of milk? That's such a small fraction of a single drop it's rediculous. You get worse when you take a shit and don't lower the toilet Lid and shit particles chill on your toothbrush

"Third party quality control" control the level of pus and blood in the milk. Congratulations

because i want to

They don't need to control it retard, they just write it in the report.

You drink pus-filled cow secretions. The fuck is wrong with you?

seriously I was considering veganism for so long, but vegannazis like you always scared me away from doing it, now I finally met normal vegans that don't judge the fuck out of everyone and I finally turned vegan
without people like you I'd probably be vegan for years, and I have talked with so many people about this issue with those extremist vegans scaring everyone away, just like really bad science like in this retarded netflix documentary
you are doing more harm than good for veganism, and seriously fuck you for that

>these mean vegans are such meanies therefore i won't stop participating in the unnecessary suffering and death of billions of sentient

yeah, fuck right off with that

If that's how you make life decisions then you're a fucking retard.

>Guess what they eat everyday.
Cum

>You're contributing to the death of billions of sentient beings while destroying the environment because LUL IT TASTS GOOD
Yes, do you have a problem with that?
Sentience is overrated, niggers are "sentient" too

I think you meant to reply to somebody else, buddy

edgy

That's only edgy in the anglosphere, you should travel more.

I live in China. Moving to rural China next month.

ask chinks what they think about niggers

edgy

one day i'm gonna buy a chicken farm and every time a vegan tries to guilt me into veganism i'll slaughter an entire warehouse of chickens and have them incinerated.

You have a mental illness.

the average chicken farm houses up to 20,000 chickens per warehouse.

you're at 40,000 chickens, would you like to go for 60?

You're an 18 year old living in your parent's house. You aren't fooling anyone.

i just realized this is an unsustainable business model. there's no way i could ever afford to run a profitable chicken farm while also burning a large percentage of my profits every time a vegan runs his mouth because they never, ever shut up.

Enjoy whatever chronic illnesses that are coming to you from eating animal products your entire life.

because people totally wanna try the vegan lifestyle if every vegan they talked to, turns(sooner or later) into a self hating little bitch like you, be a fucking role model if you want to convince people, you are the reason the broad population thinks vegans are fucking retards

enjoy your pesticides and GMO crops

not self-hating at all

How many people do you think VG has convinced to go vegan (including me)? The nice nice bullshit hasn't worked for decades.

It's certainly better than Fake Whey Protein.
Also, why is everyone nagging about veganism versus meat eating instead of calling out this shill?

Back to your containment thread you fucking gay

He looks like he has some serious dad strength though.

oh wow, VG has convinced another guy with the same mental issues to rage-veganism
sadly there aren't any numbers out there but i am sure VG and his fuccbois, like you, made more people turn away from veganism than convinced them, and for that again, fuck you sincerely, your kind is worse than fatties eating the cheapest fast food meat

>longest living population are vegans
>bonappetit.com/story/oldest-person-in-world-food
>raw eggs each day
>pickled herring
>four pieces of bacon with eggs and grit
>Sushi
>cow's milk
>chicken wings

>one has oatmeal
>one has mostly tea and wine (98, not past 100)
>no mention of 122 year old of meat, but smoked constantly

Nice meme. Your baits will do nothing but drive people further away from veganism, but keep it up, I like seeing people argue about this back and forth.

....I can't believe I read this whole thread....

>You're the reason the broad population thinks vegans are fucking retards

I mean I see you're point that you try to make against him, but the bigger problem is mostly that most people are delusional retards and not that a few vegans make it a big identity thing that they're moraly superior. Imagine that as soon as they're open to the debate they should do their own thinking and will, true the scientific and moral facts find out, that it would be the rational and right thing to not eat meat and maybe (mostly an american problem with the fuckd up industry you guys have) cut out all animal products aswell. A decision shouldn't be based on the single fact that there are retards on the same moral high ground, moral should be about you and your conscience right?
But I don't even know why he bothered discussion with a guy so unfree of his own surrounding value systems that tries to argue against vegetarianism by calling it gay.
Still there are 20posts to read... Just ignore the meat eating retards like they ignore the possiblity of having to get out of their comfort zone.

Sometimes I think about how meat actually is kinda fucked up and do wanna try veganism. I've been on drugs for too long (still lifting but hardly progressing because I haven't been eating) any good vegan/vegetarian meals you can recommend to get Veeky Forums?

that isn't an argument stupid nigger

>you're such a man
Thanks. And you're quite the woman.

Alex jones doesn't have the body type to sell nutritional products.

This angry vegan larping meme was never funny
You need to stop

Are you a patriot willing to do whatever it takes to get big?

Someone post the pics of young Alex Jones

i don't really know what you like to eat so i'll just guess and hope you like it

vegeterian: full wheat noodles, drown them in cheese and mix with your favorite veggies(i love spinach or broccoli with noodles)

vegan: easiest way to start is just to try something you would have eaten with meat with a vegan meat version(tofu seitan) or if you wanna try something new try chickpeas greatist.com/eat/creative-chickpea-recipes

also if you are recovering from drugs try creating your own smoothies with frozen veggies, always makes me feel alive

That vegetarian one seems nice but how am I gonna get the protons I need out of that?

Do you know how many scoops you would need?
I would rather eat bug powder.

So you admit your body isnt as functional as it should naturally be?

spelt noodles have kinda high protein, cheese has high protein, green veggies too(if you eat crazy amounts tho), you can always mix in some eggs
also check out skyr yoghurt for CRAZY protein

you can do it breh!

I'm not willing to take steroids.

Thanks user!

>enter thread wanting to be redpilled on True Whey Protein
>get redpilled on homosexuals who don't eat meat instead
lol faggots

It is fucked up. Our society just accepts it because that's what we've always done.

>b-b-b-but bacon and eggs for breakfast is healthy!

People just have an emotional attachment to meat. They're too weak to break that attachment.

Go look at vegan bodybuilders on Youtube. They use one scoop of protein at the most. Protein requirements are greatly exaggerated.

What the fuck are you even talking about?