Femanons, it's all about the tiny waist you know. this is what men really want

femanons, it's all about the tiny waist you know. this is what men really want

There is no one thing all men and women want. It's all about preference and taste familam.

>black
>ugly face
>shitty hair
>no tits
>probably brown nipples
i would fuck, but if i could fuck anyone else i would too

I should let you know if I gotta slap a pussy ass nigga Imma make it look sexy.

I agree with OP

ever since I started lifting I'm only interested in black girls

>Lifting for someone

Post more pics op.

Her name is Jazzma Kendrick.

You can find many more pics on her insta.
She's fine as fuck. She inspires a deep, jungle, primal lust. Makes me feel like taking my throbbing dick and beating a sabretooth to death with it, skinning it and then plowing her atop it's luscious fur.

Fuck off with these disgusting apes

She's flat as a pancake, this ass is the female equivalent of ILS
>what men really want
Don't be a bitch
Don't nag
Don't whine
Cuddle with me
Have sex with me
Don't be fat
Don't be hideously deformed

>this is what men really want

I wouldnt touch that nigger if she was the last woman on earth Schlomo

perfect THINN

I knew Veeky Forums was gay but God damn

Yes, Cheekie. I'm sure that you don't lift for the validation of others. You're losing your menstrual cycles because you love yourself.

The thin / thicc posts are from Veeky Forums.
The posts about race are from /pol/.

>gay
What are you talking about, do you really see the OP and say "wow, that posture looks so normal"?

>OP
I meant Seriously, she's lordotic af

>except it's a nog

> Implying she would touch you if you were the last penis on Earth.

Looks like a fucking clown

Prove me wrong.

not even good photoshop. You can see the fuzz around the tits. plus she is just turned.

>being this reasonable in Veeky Forums
wth are you doing here, m8?

gets me every time

>guys like a variety of different features on women, so almost all women have a chance to find someone who loves them
>girls only want chad

Girls hate getting their periods, tf are you talking about

I've got to agree

Not getting periods is even worse. There is sadly no winning.

go get it girl. get that period.

>Makes me feel like taking my throbbing dick and beating a sabretooth to death with it, skinning it and then plowing her atop it's luscious fur.
t. Manbungo

who gives a fuck
that dress is absolutely disgusting tho
you lose period from heavy cardio or starving yourself to look like OP pic related which is he dumbest shit ever. anyone who attempts it actually deserves it. not from eating and lifting. idiot.

Name?

Any other guys here love the wide, baby making hips. Fuck, that shit gets me horny as fuck.

Female waistlets need not apply.

kek

It's less about the waist and more about those child-bearing hips

you mean hips+ass? then yes absolutely

>shaping your physique to conform to the preference of others and not for the express purpose of having the most healthy and efficient body possible

Never gonna make it

But how will i find my deadlifting qt if she needs a thin waist?

Wide hips don't make child bearing easier. The pelvic opening in the bone where the baby pushes through doesn't get any bigger by having more fat on the hips.

THIS is what men want.

>women can't actually have a wider pelvis, only more fat on the side of their hips
hahaha
this board honestly houses some of the fucking stupidest people who use Veeky Forums

For women generally most efficient would be most desierable.

when people say wide hips they mean wide pelvic girdle which in turn corresponds to pelvic opening

why do i take this bait

Why you mad tho?

show milk

>ctrl f
>search for skele
>0 results

damn
thank you mister skeletor tho

sabertooths didn't live in the jungle, you mong

>you lose period from heavy cardio or starving yourself to look like OP pic related which is he dumbest shit ever. anyone who attempts it actually deserves it. not from eating and lifting. idiot.
Women who go on stage are the most notorious for losing their period. Cheekie is also roiding.

Fucking moron.

This is why rape exists. What reason could there possibly be for me to not get this goddess of a specimen pregnant as fast as possible?

Imagine letting your daughter wear this

Need to breed anything and everything.

that's pretty haram

How the fuck is that possible?

take off your pants and start walking, no secret to it

bestiality is bad, friend

>Women who go on stage are the most notorious for losing their period
what a retarded little cunt you are. there are many reasons for the cycle to stop, among women lifting sure isn't one of le most notorious which is exactly what you were saying.

good lord

wow what a totally normal and acceptable thing to argue about

i like the part where you agree with him but still get angry anyway because you know a little bit about the topic at hand, which is what insecure, miserable pussies do

really activates my cranium, not to mention ye olde almonds

tits are most important if they're big enough that is
just look at kate upton

oh go fuck yourself white knighting fag. I think lifting is great for grills and yes, I will disagree with anyone who implies any different. People who love themselves take care of themselves which I am sure you know absolutely nothing about.

morreee

Plz stop. I'll never have a tiny waist.

All this time and effort and still dudish looking.

If you're female and look life you take care of yourself, you will have plenty of dudes looking to bang

name pls

WHO?

You can look like a 400 pound wale and still get a bunch off dudes so that's not really issue.

The problem is if you put so much effort in and some genetic wonder walks by it's really frustrating.

But thanks for the cheer up.

ASR

>pls stop
no

also you will never have tits this big

built for COLONIZATION desu

>I will never put my dick in her butt

sometimes i wonder what it would be like, to be a certified grade A beef titcow

Try a corset

wtf i know her

you lucky fuck

Nope. She's still hot, but she'd be way hotter if her waist was larger in proportion to her body.

It's all about dem fertile, child-bearing hips. A flat-belly girl with wide hips is wife material

I dont talk to her anymore tho.

Bullshit. All available science points to waist-to-hip ratio being the main sexual selector for women.

what about this look? also what do to achieve it?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>showed the old black dude at my job this girl
>got the most stereotypical "GODDAMN" out of him

I want this bitch to sit on my face until I die.

lankets go

>not a vampire
Never gonna make it.

>probably brown nipples

are you trying to suggest that there's something wrong with dark nipples?

yes

Honestly, her physique is pretty lacking. That ass is just not impressive to me in any way. Fuck, even my ex had a better ass than that, although my ex also had a fucking gollum face...

oh god! She has a weird body ...
She has like no shoulders ...

Nah man, that shit is wrong. I'm not against dark nipple but these two giant black thing are disgusting.

I taste coffee grinds every time I see that webm

That fucking hobbit is disgusting

if she's daddy's good little girl, i'd let her.

>Not mentioning the fat ass for alphas

>see pics
>want to fap
>my DOMSs make it extremely painfull

wat do?

fuck off

You're a big guy

NAH SENPAI