How can i get prime teen pussy?

I am 24 and never experienced it but i cannot cope with the fact that i missed one of the best things in life.

Age of consent in my country is 15 btw

rape

Most people haven't experienced it.

I'm 23 and the youngest girl I've had sex with was 19, but she was kinda hubby and not that attractive.

Met a hot 18 year old but she told me I was too old for her and generally wasn't interested.

Every since then I haven't even met a girl under 20-21.

>age of consent is 14
>be 31
>look like 21
>get mired by teens a lot
>never do something because it would ruin my life if people find out I fuck girls that young

This. Only chads fuck teenage girls.

Think about it. There are dudes that have been fucking girls since they were 14-15, taking girls virginities left and right and now you can have a go after he's done.

That must be truly killing you inside.

Don't text anything. Don't send pics. Good luck. Also, hard to confirm age when she's 15. No id or anything. Don't put yourself at serious risk

Fuck those people. Get your dick into some prime pussy and enjoy every second of it

i had a chance to fuck 3 girls when i was around 14 and i didnt do it for various reasons
here at 21 still a virgin going strong. i was meant to be a robot

It is not that bad.
I do not have the feeling that I missed something.
Today 14 year olds look like 18 year olds, but lacking the experience.

I'm not a 21 year old autist anymore with only a few opportunities to get my dick wet. So I do not care about the things I missed or can't change. This is a toxic mindset.

I had sex with a girl on her 18th birthday, a few weeks before I turned 23 and graduated from college.

Honestly it was bretty gud, she asked me to hit her up again but I don't know why I didn't

>age of consent is 16
>be 23-24
>look like 18 year old football player
>get mired by teens plenty
>16 year old asked for me number
>i pussied out cause i felt creepy
>another 16 year old asked for my number
>beginning to comtemplating banging 16 year olds because nature is telling me they want it.

Don't have facial hair. Teenagers hate facial hair. Beards r only good for post wall whores.

Hnnng

So, how many of you missed out?

Me

>Be 18
>Look 24
>Have beard that also adds 5 years
I probably should start dating girls my age, cus in 5 years it will only be worse

...user pls

Umm no, prime pussy is 30-35. Teenagers and girls in their early 20s are immature and stupid.

I had sex with maybe 7 or 8 girls through my whole high school career, and one at the end of middle school. None of the ones in high school were virgins. There was one that was way sluttier than the others. The rest had only had sex within a relationship.

> Average looking
> Learned how to sweet talk and charm their pants off

These age groups are easy to manipulate. However, I would not recommend seeking at this point in society's age.

Reporting in
I am 18 but unironicaly has mild depression.

I fucking hate you two. Stop letting a good thing pass you by.

Also meant to add this:

> Stop being a pedophile

It's not our fault you missed out during your developmental years.

I got pretty lucky a couple times when i was younger. I gotta thank Veeky Forums for it because having a decent body when you're 18 it's the best blessing. Tinder was an even bigger blessing (back in the days it was too easy).

tl;dr went from the weird guy that was a selective mute in high school for 4 years to losing my v and banging 8 girls in a year (including some very very naughty young 18yos)

>pic related is an 18yo Brazilian girl with the most insane body. Hyperflexibility and double nipple piercings ;)

We will never play with her tits at her perkiest, feelsbadman.gif

Her butt

i dunno i fucked a 18yo on sat and a 17yo a few weeks ago (im 20) desu this might sound gay asf but i dont really like fucking more just a jerk off or suck and cuddle man, happiness DID NOT increase now that i get pussy

>tfw 28 and never ONCE tricked a girl into letting my put my benis in fagina for our mutual enjoyment

Dude, it is just sex. Nothing you won't get from an 18 year old.

if you can't do it without figuring it out by yourself , you probably won't be able to pull it off.

20yo here aswell brother welcome to the nightmare, have you tried having a gf

>most people

LOL

fucking betaboys

I was active since the age of 14, never had a pussy better

15 yo pussy is the tightest, especially virgin, also if your dick is 8 inches they love it like nothing else. all i had to do was put it in and she was shaking and screaming for more.

>tfw 27 and never ONCE tricked a girl into letting my put my benis in fagina for our mutual enjoyment
I am better than you and will always be. Suck it, loser.

That's prime wifing. Prime PUSSY is young , tight and exploding with hormones from puberty.

probably because you use words like benis and fagina

incel baits are the worst

not even bait, but if that helps you cope then fair enough pal

I'm 21 and my 17yo GF loves my facial hair because together with my fit body it makes me stand out from kids her age.

Never tried actually got a girl atm whos super nice and is keen asf to lock me down, but im not super attracted to her and i feel like if i do go down the gf route ill end up regretting it. how about you bro?

Had the prime 16 year old boy pussy once

Never gonna know that feelng again

It can't be fun being a penis all the time.

Im afraid that I will be you. Im only 19 but so far I literally had no interaction with women, havent even talked with a girl other than my mom in my entire life

youre so subhuman cant even make up stories for a korean weaboo imageboard

30 yo, manlet, receding hairline. Is there any hope of a fun night with a 19 yo cutie who isn't a prostitute or should I just accept my fate? When I see massively average dudes like me with immensely boring looking women I realise I'd rather just stay single and enjoy meaningless fucks.

>Manlet
>balding
>beta
>massively average dudes like me

Not even average buddyboi.

Alright then, "massively beta sub-human like me". Any advice now?

Youngest I ever fucked was 16 (I was 17). Got an 18 year old gf now

Aside from being in good shape, skincare is the most important thing. If you need to, lie about your age, but you're young enough you may not need to.
Prime pussy is prime wife material. Women are only going to get worse as they age and accumulate more Chad dickings. If you can get a qt legal teen gf you should wife her up and get her pregnant ASAP.

Lost my virginity at 14 to a 15 yr old virgin had a decent sex life thru high school but youre not missing all that much most teens have no idea what to do in bed most of the pleasure was visual stimulation. im 25 now i feel like chasing pussy is really behind me at this point now just looking for a stable woman to settle down with

>not spinning plates until you're at least 30

smfh

Yeah, don't go around fucking 14 year olds when you're 31, that's just creepy. If their parents find out, they will probably manage to charge you with some bullshit rape claim regardless of legality.

>me
>24 age and looks
>A 7/10 at least
>High School Teacher in Brazil
>Being white + blue eyes make people go crazy here
>Get invitation to a 15 year old birthday, wich is the same as a Sweet 16 in the US
>Get mildly drunk, girls givin me all kinds of drinks and trying to kiss me. Literally no adults on sight
>Sudenly they all get away from me but a 16 year 6'1 foot who plays basketball, incredible ass, 8/10
>Picks me up and take me to the side of the house and kisses me madly. Inexperienced small mounth, soft lips make me hard right away
>She grabs my dick and say 'please let me suck you'
>Chicken out. Age of consent is 16 but get afraid of losing my job
>Weeks later I get her one night and fuck the hell out of her, and we keep shut about ir
>Never done anything ever since, stopped going to students partes

Should I stop giving a fuck and go for It? People don't look well on fuckin teens here

Abuse a position of power to get them, or improve ur sad lot in life dramatically

2bh while teenager sex is cool, I liked it more in their early 20s.
When they are teenagers they just don't know anything and fucking virgins is not that cool other than for bragging rights (if you're that kind of guy).
When you get old, it's like everyone slows down, I guess because we're less fit the older we get. I have had great sex lately still, but it's not as passionate imo. Girls also get shit cardio and so they can't go on for long times, they also are less flexible, so less cool weird positions, if they didn't already have body issues they develop them, so they want to fuck with lights out, etc.
Early 20s is nice because if they are still virgins, they are a bit desperate about it and willing to try stuff and are even easier.
If they aren't, then they have experience, sex is cool, they are still flexible and fit so you can go wild, they are also still young so you can suggest cool shit, etc.

I'm scared of settling down. I already lived with a girl and the sex was incredibly boring (while years before it was wild), I also haven't had a crush or felt love for someone in a very long time.

Just keep it secret and don't fuck students from your class, or even school. If any spiteful bitch pulls out a rape claim you're screwed, though.

Not sure where you live, but the law is a bit more complicated than just age. In Canada, the age is 16, but you can't have a "position of authority" over them. So basically you can't work with them, teach them, tutor them, or any other way you might meet a 16 year old as a 24 year old.

The only way I can really see it working is if you have a younger sister and you hit on her friends.

Her butt

If this picture doesn't sum up making it idk what does boyos.

Beat me or end the thread kek

That's what the lifting is for. Not much to be done about hair and stature.

damn man, i work in a school too, 23 and it's truly terrifying. I half envy you but it's not worth the pedo label.

PTP is a myth?

>gf is 18
>has given me blowjobs before
>just said I love you the other night
Is now the time for me to try to have sex lads

you going to drop those nudes or am i going to have to jack off to dick rat above?

The label is strong... Would have to be secret, but we are talking about teenagers here

>go to swimming pool once a week
>last week just repeating my routine
>do some stretches beforehand
>get into pool
>do first lap
>do a couple of more
>hear echoes on other side of pool
>2 boys
>couldn't have been older than 15 or 16
>one was chubbier than the other, but both in pretty good shape
>just keep doing laps
>notice them get into pool, start doing laps as well
>notice one of the boys is actually kinda cute
>look at them doing laps while resting
>start feeling tightness in pants
>boner.jpeg
>get out of pool and run to changing rooms
>dry off as best I can, put clothes on, get in car and just drive
>later that night fantasize about traps

fuck. i never asked for this, Veeky Forums.

You can have this one haha they're very precious to me so be grateful

blue board you dumbass

They just aren't for you matey. Try finding a woman of similar genetic quality instead of trying to spoil prime white girls with sub-par genes. You're trying to get with the most attractive group in the entire world. Young, attractive white women are the most valuable, sought-after sexual partners in the world. You trying to have sex with them is as realistic as a 4/10 trying to get a Chad to commit to her. Like having a community college degree at 40 years old and wondering if you might still have a shot at working for Goldman Sachs. Nope. And even if you did, you think she'd enjoy it? So you go out and you snag a naive girl, a little tipsy, in a bad place, and she decides to fuck you for some reason. You think you're going to feel good after that? If she doesn't stop you before you've even finished after realising what a terrible mistake she's made, she'll look at you like you've defiled her, probably tell you to leave and then cry herself to sleep. That's not going to make you feel good about yourself. You want the validation of being attractive enough as a man to get the most valuable girls, even just the chance to play in their league. It will simply never happen. Unless you're exceptional these girls won't even consider you a sexual option. Even then, most girls that age just won't care. It's a meme that girls are into older guys. That's only really somewhat true for girls that are like twenty five and above.

I'm only 23, so no advice. If you look young then late-teen girls will still be into you. I don't think girls my age have ever really been into me, and I'm continually amazed by how much older they seem to be to me. I look real young so if I'm out and about it's really only girls around 18 that are mirin.

fukken saved

Nigg you gay af