Why do you lift Veeky Forums

If we're being 100% honest for a moment.

Me? This woman right here is the most divine creature to have ever walked the face of the earth. I lift for her, the Goddess herself.

Who do you lift for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIoILN_KrhU
youtu.be/O3CXaqRUXE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that Robin Sparkles?

Anyway I lift for a woman I'll likely never see again on the off chance I do see her again. Also to keep my diabeetus in check.

She's wonderful, man. But I lift for a more impotant creature, the one I see in a mirror every day.

I don't know who that is, but I know a Goddess when I see one. Daaaaaamn.

I lift because having girls attracted to me is the biggest rush. When a cute girl shows interest it's like drugs for me.

I lift because it's just a small part in an overall plan to be Secretary of Education, since fitter, more attractive people tend to be more successful.

My whole life revolves around that goal to be honest.

I lift because I don't want to get back to my fat self
Knowing every single rep gets me further from the piece of shit I was before, it brings me joy

I lift because I literally have nothing else to do all day.

I've made gains, people keep complimenting me but I just don't give a fuck at this point. I just do it out of boredom

That woman is hypnotizingly attractive.

Hijabi gf

literally why

Because you can't be balding and fat.

To get back the heart of morrocan flirt, and I feel no shame.
I fucked so many girls since last years but only her make me feel something special.

Which me luck!

I lift for myself so when I come out of the closet I'm intimidating enough that no one will think about messing with me and so I can get respected at my workplace despite my sexual orientation.
Also to be attractive enough to find a cute bf who looks somewhat like pic related.

I hope you'll make it brah.

is this b8? that bitch is so ugly holy shit.

I lift for me. But if you're asking what kinda girl I like, I like this qt here. If I had to guess, I'd say she's likely repulsed my muscle, as many thin girls are. Oh well.

gay guys are usualy either really buff or really puny so it's gonna make you look super gay. I'm not implying that's a bad thing tho.

>wears hijab for modesty
>wears skin tight pants so you can see her ass and cameltoe through

Jesus, muslims are retarded, they don't even understand their own religion, hope she gets stoned

No one actually cares if you're gay irl.

How can you respect yourself, or expect the respect of others when you've refused to respect the exact visual representation of what you are?

To make the body less of an hindrance to the soul.

I like my body, but I've never ben sensibilised at the importance of taking care of it or even what others will think of me, when I was a teen.

>Mum : user, all that care is what you're in the inside.

Yeah, thanks mom... I lift because I feel late and want to catch up.

Why do we always have these shitty threads

You're a shitty something.

>used to lift because I wanted to get pussy
>now, in good shape and can get laid pretty much any time I want
>sex has gotten boring
>don't care anymore

You need to find a girl that make love to you. It change everything.

I found one two weeks ago : ) An old crush from 3 years ago. (but I bursted my emotions and she left scared after just 3 days ^_^. Now I'm trying my best to stay cool so maybe I can save this fucking mess, somebody plz kill me)

Don't give up user-kun!

I lift for myself because lifting makes me feel better about myself.

I like to see sparks
youtu.be/dIoILN_KrhU

I lift to not be the fat guy i once was, and also to land a cute girlfriend One Day

when did Veeky Forums become so pozzed? practically tunblr

>maybe I can save this fucking mess

you can't save it after sperging out, especially in 2017. girls just immediately move on to a guy who doesnt sperg out

w2c that dress

3day of NOFAP and i'm nearly bursting looking through these threads.

fuck this.

I want to look good, it makes me feel good, I want to be strong enough to help my friends/family move all their furniture, and so that I don't disappoint Goku.

wrong, you lift for her makeupartist

She doesn't look that good to me. Looks kind of manish.

wrong

> Not lifting for the master of mankind

Lmao shes like an 8 dude
1 of millions
Get some standards

i lift for my Prince

>100% honest for a moment

Ok. I care a fucking big deal what others think about me. The my self esteem is far too low to think that I will ever be able to attract a 6/10, but I want at least people around me to notice that I look fit.
I want some honest compliments for my looks at some point, because in my life the only compliments I get are about my work.

This might seem girly, but I've never gotten an honest compliment for my looks apart from "you look like you lost a lot of weight" (I'm 82kg/184cm and was close to 100kg 3 years ago).

I lift to be happy with myself as well. I want to be able to honestly say that I achieved something the majority isn't capable of.

If it makes you feel any better I got shitloads of comments after about a year of lifting, and now once again after finishing my cut before summer.

Less than 2 years ago I photoshopped my arm to look slightly bigger in a pic I posted on Instagram, that's how skinny and self-conscious I was.

Now it really feels like a lifetime ago.

The joy of hard physical work, the fun of adding weight to the bar and seeing changes in my body, and the comfort of a structured routine and schedule

>When girls push their tits up making them more noticeable

excellent taste

To be honest, I want to be the worlds strongest man. I know the chances of that ever happening are essentially zero, but having a big goal to aim for keeps me motivated and allows me to set smaller goals on my lifts.

I lift because I have a horrible addiction to preworkout.

kys

I don't think it's available yet. It's from the Spring/Summer 2018 Versace show.

Better view of it at 2:04

youtu.be/O3CXaqRUXE0

Go blow yourself

I have zero motivation to workout anymore. I want to get in there and do it but I know there's no GF to lift for, there's no fire inside, it's just emptiness. I have no friends to compete with, I have no reason to workout.I feel like a mess, I feel like Jeb bush. Anytime I get a little spark to get moving it gets snuffed out. help me

>3DPD whores
Nigga get some taste

For the one i will never meet

Cause that's the only moment where i dont want to kill myself.

sorry OP but this is the real goddess

Honestly, I lift for testosterone. Testosterone levels in men are dropping like bricks, and I hate to think of myself as an inferior creature in comparison with my father and grandfather. Plus testosterone benefits you in just about every way possible.

The hopefully inevitable buff muscles and cute girls is just icing on the cake for me.

>I hate to think of myself as an inferior creature in comparison with my father and grandfather
that was my thinking too before i realized i won't grow and now i'm stuck at 5'8 while both my father and grandfather are 6'3

That way he can get 70 of them in heaven or whatever

Germanic women are ugly, people see them as beautiful because you push them through your media

I mean, humans are social creatures. We all desire gratification from others to a certain extent. This idea that we need no support from one another is entirely post-modern

You lowlife

Stay mad, island savage.

I lift for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I lift for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breaths. I lift for we few who did come home, only to find a country full of strangers wearing familiar faces! I lift for my people, impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I lift so that all the lifting I've already done hasn't been for nothing! I lift... because I must.

I lift for Theodor Fontane.

I too lift for the God Emperor of Mankind so that I may grant my enemies The Emperors Mercy, The Emperors Justice or The Emperors Peace.

(For non 40k anons, they're all the same thing...death)

>Seven billion people on the planet
>considering cobie smulders to be the best looking

She literally is.

That picture is post cancer, too, which is fucking insane.

That is pretty fucking insane.

for irl casca of course

I lift to feel more confident in myself to, in turn, be able to pick up women.

In the end, it always comes down to women for everyone unless someone's on a holier-than-thou quest

I too, lift for smobe.

Post better looking woman, faggot.

so my gf doesn't leave me

>that old, haggard-looking thing
>casca

uhh

I lift for all three Lancers, though the Heroic Spirit is mai waifu.

>not lifting for griffith

perfection

I find your honesty beautiful.
Good luck in life brother!

Why lie?

I didn't think how I met your mother was that bad

> Germanic women
> Ugly

Pedro pls, everyone like blonde hair/blue eyes. It's the pinnacle of beauty, unchallenged completely. Some people don't feel this way because they are simply jealous.

I lift to better myself, since i don't wanna be a weak ass faggot who can barely lift 20kg one handed.

Me and my buddies make brutal homophobe jokes all the time. 1 of our buddies came out as gay. No one cares. It doesn't matter, it doesn't affect anyone of us. We're happy that is happy.

That is all

being gay gives you a shield in the workplace. People cant fuck around with you too much as you can go to HR. Its straight while cis male christians that are in trouble.

t. got framed for assault by female boss who called me into a room alone. never ever go into a room alone with a woman at work lads it ruined my career

That is thanks to western media
>germanic
>calling anyone a savage
No, u

Did your boss want to fuck?

I would do things, just to kiss her.

Is she the female version of Gandy?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

This pasta wasn't fun the first time, why the fuck would it be fun now?

>dating a pedo worshipper

gandy?

>lifting for the prince of all manlets
disgraceful