Propaganda and Genocide

50 years from now how will the average person look at what happened in Zimbabwe and South Africa? Are we at the point of no return in this neo-marxist propaganda machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

ayittey1.tumblr.com/post/158350892896/the-golden-age-of-african-peasant-prosperity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who knows what story the Jews will tell?

>what happened in Zimbabwe and South Africa
A... couple white people got randomly killed by criminals?

A small minority of people control vast amounts of wealth and power in a society even with huge wealth inequality and have historically committed great atrocities and great restrictions of civil liberties using the power of economical and state control on the local population which was mostly kept uneducated,pacified and barred outside of running their own country.

Finally once these people were able to govern themselves the vast majority of economical and therefore large state influence is still within the hands of this minority. These minorities are now subject to scattered attacks due to the intense hatred,wealth inequality and under education they created themselves by trying to hold onto power at all costs with a mostly rural labor population as little more then complacent slaves in their own land, further more little effort and resources were assigned for a peaceful transfer of power and would of ended up with them maintaing even more control over society.

Gee I wonder why this population hate the minority???? Oh hang on i know why, FUCKING KIKES!!! WHITE GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!

I don't wanna say they deserve it since getting beaten to death isn't very high on nice ways to die and dying is pretty bad I would say. But they sure as fuck brought it onto themselves

They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind. (But not really that much since it's hardly a genocide with gas chambers and is more scattered reports of violence)

you don't seem to understand that this shit happens in cycles
becuase people are motivated mainly by two things
sex and death
and they all have dismally short attention spans.

it will all be a footnote when all geographical borders dissolve, and a one world government gets widely accepted.

its the curse of tragedy, a meta tragedy if you will like so many before it

like how the hippies understood world war 2 as a tragedy but not with the visceral expierences the greatists generation had

or how gen y saw vietnam as a tragedy but no real visceral connection like the boomers had

or how millennial see the middle east as a tragedy but without the visceral experience gen y and gen x had.

it will be nothing more than words on a page that are supposed to illicit some lachrymose feeling. A story they heard at parties or at bed time or when the mood calls for it.

>But they sure as fuck brought it onto themselves
And yet no one would ever say the same about the Zulu getting fucked over by the Boers, despite the fact that they have an even stronger legacy of violent conquest.

>wealth inequality and under education they created themselves
>they created themselves
Black South Africans were impoverished and ignorant long before whites showed up.

Do you know what annoys me most about the assumption that blacks are impoverished because of white people keeping them down? It's the fucking arrogance of simply assuming that the lifestyle and culture of the white middle class is the basic, most natural state of human beings, and that all peoples will naturally gravitate towards it unless there is some obstacle (like an oppressive ruling class) in their way.

The coming of white people to Africa heralded the biggest jump in living standards and education for blacks in their history. Even under apartheid, South Africa produced more black university graduates than the rest of Africa combined, and blacks had far higher incomes than they did under any black government. If the theory that black poverty is caused by white oppression were true, then in the 1960s when African countries started to gain independence from Europe, you should have been able to see black development rising in the independent countries compared to the ones still under white rule. You should be able to clearly plot on a graph: black development vs. white government and see an inverse correlation.

Except you can't, because when you start looking for any actual evidence to support your facile theories about blacks vs. whites it all falls apart almost immediately. Because the history of your ideological position dates back to the 1960s, just as blacks were starting to reject white rule. I.e. /before/ there was any conclusive data one way or the other. And all the academics were so sure - so very fucking sure - that the problem was white people, that when the data started adding up in the decades following the 1960s they simply refused to look at it; either they explained it away or simply ignored it. Because they had already staked a huge amount of political capital on 'whites are the problem', so when the data not only didn't confirm their hypothesis but actually suggested that they were full of shit all along, they were too committed to back out. Not to mention their ideology had been a very useful tool to convince black voters in their own countries to support their political agenda (haven't you ever found it odd that extremely socially conservative black southern baptists always vote for a party that supports abortion, gay marriage, subsidies for single mothers, etc, etc?).

Do you know why black people in South Africa and Zimbabwe were (and are, in South Africa's case) so much poorer than the white population? Because the two cultures encountered each other at a point when the blacks were living in societies roughly analogous to the early iron age in Europe, while the whites were already building steam ships and telegraph lines. It's a minor miracle that blacks have advanced as far as they have in the last hundred years. And no surprise whatsoever to anyone without an ideological axe to grind that when they decided they didn't need white people any more in Zimbabwe, the result was a fucking famine.

>Gee I wonder why this population hate the minority????
Do you want to know the real answer to why blacks are slaughtering people and taking their land? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY'VE ALWAYS DONE. Go back a hundred and fifty years, and you would see exactly the same thing except instead of Zulu attacking white farms, they'd have been raiding farms belonging to the Xhosa or the Tsonga. The arrival of whites might have laid a veneer of modern civilisation over black South African society, but they have still - proudly - held onto a lot of their roots. And you really don't need a lot of complicated social theory to work out why iron-age societies raid other tribes for land and cattle. Whites have something blacks do not, so the blacks are going to murder the whites and take it.

It's like the story Emperors New Clothes. In Europe and America you've got a whole bunch of educated white people pretending to see the effects of racism and historic white oppression, because that's what they've been told the educated, sophisticated opinion is. They're so deluded at this point that they've more or less convinced themselves they can see the threads of the white patriarchal-imperialist system draped over African society. But because it's all bullshit, at some point people /will/ start to stand up and say:

'Hey, there's nothing there!'.

Incidentally, the late Terry Pratchett, the author of the Discworld novels, had a comment about the story of the Emperors New Clothes. I forget exactly what he said, but it was something like: stories like that always end too conveniently, and if it had been allowed to go on a little longer it would have been the story of The Little Boy Who Got A Beating For Being Disrespectful To The Monarchy And The Crowd Of People Who Were Told By The Royal Guard That They Didn't See A Fucking Thing.

Now consider what would happen if you were a student in an American university and you stood up in class and repeated what I've written above. I think we can all agree that Terry Pratchett had great insight into human nature (and that he is sorely missed).

>kept the local population uneducated

Damn whiteys makin muh IQ 70!!! It’s whiteys fault we can’t into technology and basic farming!!!! Kangz nd Quangz nd shit

most pretentious post on Veeky Forums right now nice work

Honestly, even if you use anti-racist, anti-colonialist, and marxist arguments against the white minority today, you can at least compensate them for the property, and allow them to leave the country.

The way the SA gov't is acting right now, it's like they want another Rhodesian bush war.

nigs btfo xD

A true anti-racist marxist would actually give white people MORE land because they were immigrants and diversity is strength. The retarded academics of today don’t really have a consistency in their viewpoints other than “all white people suck and need to die”

I'm glad Wh*te people are dissappearing.

The "wh*te genocide" thing Stormfags cry about? It's real. But it's not some Jewish conspiracy, some ancient plot, some contrived social engineering.

It's your own decadence. Fat Western porkies that can't get off the couch to exercise let alone have sex. Your sex-crazed amoral women getting fucked by Jamal's BBC on the download, even the loyal ones would rather get an abortion and a dog than make more pasty wh*te kids with you.

The time of the wh*te dogs is over. You are deformed, amoral ghost people and an affront to nature. The native people are reclaiming their land in the Americas and Africa from you fat fucks and this upsets you. Good. It should.

Because we are kicking your fucking asses back to Europe where you came from. Go back to Plymouth Rock m, you pilgrims. This was never your land.

When the race wars begin I will personally kill as many wh*tes as I can. Nobody will cry for you fuckers.

Exactly. There is absolutely no difference between invading a country and brutally oppressing it's native population and peacefully living alongside them.

>What is the Bantu education act

Bantus weren’t native to the region dumbass. It was literally empty land with Saan tribes sparsely inhabiting the north. Everyone who lives in south africa today is an immigrant of no more than 500 years

>South Africa?
You must be referring to the Boer War or something, right?
There is no Bore genocide.

More native than you wh*tey

Uh, what?

>Some random government program made black people have an IQ of 70

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

KANGZ ND QUANGZ

Didn't nigs and whites arrive in South Africa about the same time? Weren't Bantu settlements and number of people migrated from the north only minimal when the Colonists arrived?

>Education has no effect on IQ
*insert reddit spacing*
The absolute state of stormfags

They weren't fat Dutch farmer fucks from another continent. South Africa had no borders.

Wh*te dogs went there with their diseases, weapons (which spread into Europe from Turkey), and degeneracy, drew a line in the middle of another peoples' hunting grounds and said "now this is our land".

Well guess what, wh*te fuck? It was never your land and now your pale Dutch ass is flying the fuck back to Europe, or to the grave, your choice.

It's time to leave Africa farmboy.
Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY overseas will cry for you.

Jews living in Pogroms, Chinese farmers starving to death, and Japanese fisherman would like a word

>the retarded academics of today don’t really have a consistency in their viewpoints

So what? This isn't about academics. This is about what the gov't of SA has voted on.

Stupid nigger I’m surprised you can even read to be honest. How does it feel knowing that half of your people are clinically retarded?

you are replying to a Turk or an Australian my friend

The difference is that the IQ thingies you see in here are debunked propaganda bullshit from /pol/ whereas the wh*toid subhumans starving in South Africa are real.

It gives me a hardon to see these racist boer fucks starving to death in shanties. They kept 90% of the nation under their boot and now they are getting their comeuppance. 25 years ago they were living easy on comfy guaranteed state jobs while the natives needed a special permit to leave their city.

Now you are upset the tables are turned well boohoo too fucking bad. You will be kicked back to Europe where you belong, or 6 feet under.

The natives will take back their fucking land and your race will commit suicide because deep down you know we are right and everything you have is built on someone else's blood.

Those are not the Boers you should hate user, the wealthy ones are the ones who actually dehumanized Kaffirs, the ones who post on /pol/ with their security systems just to protect them from "diversity". Instead you blacks kill off the whites who actually helped you there is no words how stupid your race is.

>being anywhere near middle class and white in SA and not having a thorough security system

>This only applies to 'white' people.

You know, I can't recall any moments in history when a thug cared enough about their victim's skin colour to not commit the crime.

You and everyone here should read "After Apartheid: The Solution" or this blogpost of Dr. George Ayittey that use references from it ayittey1.tumblr.com/post/158350892896/the-golden-age-of-african-peasant-prosperity Very interesting.

I'm sure they rob whatever burgeoning black middle class is growing up in SA Africa also since so many white middle or lower-middle class south Afrikaners were forced to leave the country where they have a target on their back for """repatriation""" and violent crime from the majority.

Who gives a shit, white people should gtfo of africa.

>A... couple white people got randomly killed by criminals?

The massive robbery of white land. (that always become shit after black take the land)

Blacks already do that though, they rob and terrorize their civilized minority, and the rich blacks have to isolate themselves from them just to have a normal life. We see this in every single black country where the civilized black seeks to acquire enough wealth to escape the ghetto monkeys who will one day destroy him.

>black people
>peacefull
No

t.melaninically influenced individual currently residing in white land

You can educate black people all you want, the only mean to increase their IQ is race mixing and eugenism.

Is that why Zimbabwe has become shit after the white left ? And why they are crying for the white to come back ?

Can you show me if it happens anywhere close to the degree that it happens to white south Afrikaners when it comes to violent crime and stealing land?

That might be true for Zimbabwe but I don't see what it has to do with South Africa, the Boers still owning most of the farms is the entire reason they're over represented in murder-robbery statistics

>After Apartheid: The Solution
Thanks, I'm going to buy this book to understand South Africa.

The blogpost was good too.

>Live in isolated area
>Have lots of money
>get robbed and killed
>wtf this is racism!
The black farmers get killed and robbed just as often, there are just less of them

Since black can't run a farm there isn't much thing to rob. And it's not only robbery, they take please to rape and torture white people. If it was only robbery they would take money and leave.

>The black farmers get killed and robbed just as often, there are just less of them

That's a lie, and they don't get just robbed, they got raped and tortured because they're white.

>We see this in every single black country where the civilized black seeks to acquire enough wealth to escape the ghetto monkeys who will one day destroy him.

I lived in 2 West African countries and what you say is complete bullshit. I also know people who have been in Abidjan and Cotonou and another time you're full of b.s

>The last government analysis of farm attack victims by race was conducted in 2001. In their report, the police’s Crime Information Analysis Centre revealed that of the 1,398 people attacked on farms, 61.6% were white, 33.3% were black, 4.4% were Asian and 0.7% were listed as “other”
Suck a dick Boercucks

Civilized blacks act just like liberals they are so oblivious to how dangerous their poor class is its unreal.

It don't adress any of my argument you nigger lover turk

You should read this blogpost, tons of informations
>For example, in 1985, the Development Bank, a quasigovernment agency, began financing small agricultural credit programs, which involved dispensing a package of aid (seed, fertilizer, a few implements, and basic advice) to black subsistence farmers at a cost of $150 per farmer. According to the Bank’s general manager, Johan Kruger, these programs were “quite remarkably successful”. The farmers significantly upgraded the production of about 25,000 of these smallholdings and greatly improved their ability to feed their families. “The perception that blacks can’t farm and that people can’t make a living on small pieces of land in South Africa is a fallacy”, Kruger said. “Provided they have the necessary support services and infrastructure, black farmers have shown that they can farm as well as whites” (The Washington Post, Dec 29, 1990; p.A14).

>1 third of murdered farmers are black
>It's totally a race thing
Dipshit

>4.4% were Asian
What the actual fuck niggers?

>black can farm as well as white

It's why they are incapable of doing so in Zimbabwe and in general in Africa as a whole.

Theres no incentive for the smart black minority to farm since the white cucks wont stop giving food aid to the population.

Zimbabwe gave farming land to soldiers who knew literally fuck all about agriculture and had no need to learn because the government stipends came regardless, it's not even comparable to South Africa where blacks attended agricultural colleges and make up up around a third of agricultural production

Maybe they shouldn't have colonized Africa in the first place lmao

>The black farmers get killed and robbed just as often, there are just less of them

This, it's suspiciously left out of all these kinds of discussions.
Anyone got an idea if a similar thing has occurred in other nations.
Former ruling minority losses power, majority seeking justice and so on?

Read the article or the book "After Apartheid: The Solution", we're not talking about Zimbabwe

Blacks are just nuts user, they like to kill things for fun, its why they always have high murder rates.

No matter how you look at it, you cannot call it robbery. This land was seized en masse by the overseas invaders to begin with. The locals have every right to do with it as they see fit. As long as they do it in organized and cultural manner, there's no problem with it.

This couldn’t be any more true. All the high-IQ blacks I met in college studied sociology and hated whites far more than the average hood nigga

They aren't doing it for fun, they're doing it because it's fucking easy to knock over an isolated farmstead compared to robbing a bank or some shit

Thanks, I ordered a copy of After Apartheid: The Solution, I will make a thread to give my opinion when I receive it.

Yes user they are murderous predators they look for easy prey rather than one that would fuck them up.

What? Most of those I met studied Medicine and find those neo-marxist sociologist ideas stupid.

Well I mean, that's generally the smart thing to do isn't it?

Again, I lived in 2 capital of 2 West African countries for more than 5 years, I have never been robbed.

(I'm talking about AFRICANS, black american may be different)

>I have never been robbed.
You must have street cred or are just really lucky.

Humans are murderous predators who prey on each other. South Africa was hit in Colonial era for the same reason: easy prey. So who are they to complain now?

lol no

>Indeed, Kendall and Louw (1986) - two white South Africans - noted: "The freedom that characterized tribal society in part explains why black South Africans responded so positively to the challenges of a free market that, by the 1870s, they were out-competing whites, especially as farmers” (p.4).

Do someone has the book "After Apartheid: The Solution" to check this information? Or can you find a pdf on internet?

Robbery and violent crime statistics aren't 100,000 in 100,000 all over Africa and nobody claims that you dumb nigger. I bet you lived in the nicer parts of those cities anyway, you'd be fucked living 5 years as an obvious foreigner anywhere but the more tourist-y areas, like living in a treble Detroit.

South Africa is a very violent country, but this is far from being the case everywhere in Africa

I can't speak for that particular quote but black success is actually a major cause of butthurt for Boers, Lettow-Vorbeck beating them in German East Africa with blacks was suppressed in WW1 and they put pressure on Britain to not give any member of Gideon Force medals in WW2

So sorry for giving niggers civilization and higher living standards.

>I bet you lived in the nicer parts of those cities

I'm not going to gives too much infos but in one of them I weren't in the nicer parts, in the second yes.

>as an obvious foreigner

I'm not white, it's probably a factor.

It doesn't matter what you're sorry or not about. There is no reason for South African natives to feel particularly grateful to the minority who violently seized all assets and governance in their land and kept them as second class citizens for decades now, is there?

>I'm not white, it's probably a factor.
Most likely if you're black, less likely than white if you're Asian perhaps because the nog fears the Samurai/Chinaman who holds no scruples.

Thanks.

>South african natives
Once again, the blacks living in south africa all migrated south. The land was literally intouched until the Dutch migrated there. Technically, Whites are the natives to the land since they were the first to discover it and settle there.

So the Battle of Blood River never happened then?

That's completely false. There were small disperse tribes living here long before any colonists arrived in South Africa.

What's your point with this?

Well who the fuck were the Boers fighting if it wasn't Zulu tribes who moved there before them? By your own logic South Africa is limited to the Cape Colony and nothing else and Boers are way too butthurt about Anglo immigrants to ever accept that

Wow, I love how you're holding everyone accountable for the actions of their ancestors, and using that to justify political violence against their ethnic group. SO progressive.

Large scale Bantu expansion in to KwaZulu-Natal and their full domination of the natives there had only happend relatively recently contemporary to the arrival of European colonists though.

No you fucking idiot, the entire reason for the Voortrek was that the Anglos didn't adequately protect them from these non-Euro areas populated by Bantus, the Boer republics of Natal, Oranje Free State and Transvaal were built on kicking the Bantu out

How's that contradicting what I said you spastic? Bantu had only conquered those regions relatively recently so they had pretty meager shallow roots there, why do you shed such great tears that the Nguni branch of such a huge family like the Bantu who migrated South from the lakes get thrown out of land they conquered recently and sporadically settled, only settling moreso from 13th-17th centuries?

>why do you shed such great tears that the Nguni branch of such a huge family like the Bantu who migrated South from the lakes get thrown out of land
I don't give a fuck about that, I just hate Boer faggots like yourself who think they're natives because they moved there in the late 18th and early 19th centuries over butthurt about MUH ANGLOS

>Boers aren't native because they kicked the Bantu out of land the Bantu kicked the clickity clackity hunter gatherer natives out of when they moved there in their southern migration
alright so all your posts are just expressions of the eternal arsehurt of an Anglo colonizer against Dutcher colonizers

The Brits felt no butthurt, they were glad to be rid of the Boer cunts until they happened to find gold and diamonds

criminally underrated