My mum and sister just tried to hook me up with some massive fat cunt whale

My mum and sister just tried to hook me up with some massive fat cunt whale.

What the actual fuck.

I go to the gym 6 days a fuck week for the last 5 years, I'm fucking shreddedbrah, and they have the AUDACITY top try and hook me up with a fat bitch? She was AT LEAST 100kg+ AT LEAST.

Are women this fucking retarded? Just because I'm socially autistic and can't get a GF I'm reduced to FAT FUCKS?

I'm FUCKING AESTHETIC AS FUCK, I'm NEVER, NEVER going to TOUCH a FAT FUCKING BITCH.
Are there seriously NO THIN WOMEN WHO DATE SOCIAL AUTISTS? WHAT THE FUCK.

There are, but it sounds like you have too much tism for them at the moment, bring it down a bit, keep working on yourself.

maybe they were trying to help the fattie and don't give a fuck about you.

if you are shredded brah but have no gf on PURPOSE then you are the autist.

Maybe they were just trying to find you a heavy object to lift

I get women coming onto me, flirting etc.

But when they experience the real me (which I can't hide, because autism) They're quick to be like "ooohhh..err...yeaaaaa, i'm going to leave now" because they're fucking horrified of a guy not having a 100% normie tier chad personality to go with the chad-bod.

I admit I have a very weird mixture of a manchild/oldman personality, where I'm EXTREMELY BORING with ZERO personality, yet at the same time I'm child-like, but then again I'm too serious like an old man.

I don't understand how to be an outgoing adult my own age, I'm either a complete baby or too serious and old man like.

Never get setup without knowing who ever again. It's always to the person begging to get set up and therefore is worthless hag.

I didn't even know it was going to happen. I came home and they were all there, and I'm like "Nah I don't like fat girls" and left.

It's hard for me not to be 100% brutally honest when I'm put on the spot.

>heffergram

Woah, never heard of this before.

Send her a hobogram in disgust. Take a photo of a homeless guy off the street this week and have him hold a sign that says "I heart sisters_fullname". Tell her he's coming over now to meet you and be friends.

You should try setting up your sister with an obese guy. Get your mum/whoever envolved.

They will have no right to be angry with you.

Your defence is "Im trying to set you up with a nice guy. only trying to help"

She gets a free beta orbiter out of it. It's win win for women, lose lose for guys.

>not fucking land whales
Enjoy not getting laid

Post body

They think you may be gay since you've never had a gf and they are getting desperate.

post pic fag

I fucked a fat girl last night and it was awesome.

Just because you talk to and fuck a fat girl doesn't mean you have to date her. If a fat girl has a cute face you should probably just give her the dick, nothing wrong with a little chubby chasing once in a while.

t. Ottermode

>100kg+
>chubby
Yeah no user, she probably is obese.

Fucked a chubby girl with great tits and cute face (that looks good in clothes)
>almost puke when i remember her stomach sagging while fucking doggy stile
>repress memories of naked fatty

Never again... like, i use that image to last longer in bed, fuck

idk man, I fucked fat, turns out I don't really care after she starts sucking and I'm rock hard.

Would not want to be seen with one on the street though.

post a pic idiot or gtfo

The fat sagging stretch marks ridden, smelly ugh

o fug, I never fucked smelly fatty thank god

Kek, this

Fattie: "Waa waa. I haven't gotten any dick in 6 months."
user's Sis: "I gotchu gurl. my bro is fit as fuck and has an okay face but is a fucking social retard. I don't think he's gotten any in like a year. I bet if I throw your hambeast ass his way, he'll ravage you.
Fattie: "Uh ew, he doesn't get laid? Well, I guess I could help him out once if his dick is big and he fucks like an animal."

I hate the "are you me" meme, but fucking hell are you me? I had to pack up my work after 4-5 weeks because people try to take the piss and I can't let it out without reacting in a way that would have me smash them, or lose my job.

Fucking hate that I am more mature than these cunts and then I switch to being childlike and they look at me wierd. I have a strong jaw and good shoulders etc., so people are surprised when I am mature and quite when listening and when bants come in, I am naive as fuck.

Seriously fucking up my life and I used to be the chaddest of chads.

Underrated

post body

>6 days a fuck week
I wish I had a fuck week

>I fucked a fat girl last night and it was awesome
Masturbating doesn't count you roastie. No one's falling for your half assed psyop bullshit lardo.

Quality comment

>lives with his mom
>autistic
>browses Veeky Forums
you should feel lucky for getting that fatty

>t. fatty

>i use that image to last longer in bed
Tfw I've always imagined my grandma and i can't look into her eyes since and she has very little time left

I don't get when ppl say just fuck a fatty it'll feel the same. Like my dick will literally not get hard in the immediate presence of a fatty let alone a naked one it would be impossible to fuck.

Women think men should settle.
That's how their minds run, because there's always 500 guys trying to climb the ladder, they think they're hot shit.

So they hold out for the 10/10, with the money and the personality, until they hit the wall and it dawns on them that those 500 guys were trying to fuck anything with legs, and they just happened to meet the prerequisite.

In a woman's mind, a man with a perfect body should settle for a woman with a "less than stellar" body.

Just hold out for that autistic girl that matches your personality.
Go fishing on /cgl/ and /co/, see what you can find.

Avoid /soc/, they're all BPD roasties.

user, I'm aesthetically Veeky Forums too, but under the right circumstances (alcohol + sexual drought), I'd fuck a fat chick and have.

I enjoy fucking fat chicks.

One time I was so horrifically blackout this fat chick went to town fingering my anus and sucking me then let me bust inside her asshole.

You're not getting that sort of treatment from some skinny bitch 9/10 times.

Patience, dear boy. Im socially awkward as fuck. Im a fucking borderline retard who watches kamen rider and super sentai unironically and somehow my gf puts up with me.

I normally barely engage in conversation with anyone. Im boring as fuck. Yet, somehow my gf and me always have something to talk about. You just need to be patient and find someone who appreciates your autism.

>@lso I collect toys

10/10