Fucking hell bros

I've worked my ass off. I've hit all my goals and gone further. Every day i look in the mirror i feel like i've achieved something great for myself and climbed over every wall. EVERY WALL EXCEPT FOR ONE. I'm shy, always have been, about 200% more when it comes to the opposite sex, but i've been slowly chipping away at that.

Have had a new gym crush over the past month or so, she joined the gym recently. Short, cute, only lifts, doesn't do cardio, doesn't wear slutty gym clothes, has visible muscle tone but not too much. She's always working really hard.

We've been catching each other glancing a lot, but i've always hesitated to say anything. Three days ago i swear, i SWEAR she made a move to get my attention and give me an opportunity.

>I'll... I'll just finish my last few sets first...

Yeah by the time i was done she had left. two days later had a PERFECT chance to approach her and weenied out.

ENOUGH. I'M LEGIT ANGRY AT MYSELF FOR NOT MANNING UP. I GOTTA DO THIS. GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY Veeky Forums. I WANNA MAKE IT SO BAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relax she probably has a boyfriend.

Still make friends with her anyway, her bf is probably beta and if not she will likely have hot single friends and throw a picnic in the area one time.
Always keep your number written down in your pocket to give to girls. It's sets the indirect aim and makes you make your opportunities.

YOUR HELPFULLNESS ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER

Agreed, if anything else i DO want to make friends. I'm legitimately interested for more than the crush. I noticed her over the other cuties in the gym because of her work ethic.

Of you genuinely are interested in dating her just approach her yolo mode and ask her out.

Here is what you must consider first though.
>rejection and now you must face the same rejection every time your at the gym
I know it's not a big deal for some people but you are clearly to shy and embarrassed about these things, so keep in my you may have to force yourself to go to that gym now.

I personally wouldn't ask women out at a place I visit religiously like a gym, simply for the fact that generally people are focusing on themselves and not socializing, now if it's a health club that different or if it's one of those super gyms with many pools and ball courts and what not id ask her out. But if your gym is just flat out a gym you walk in and out of forget it imo

take my energy, you can do it senpai

Gold's Gym.

And im not gonna flat out ask her out. I want to mention i see her always working hard and ask if she's training for something first. Want to acknowledge her training before anything else to leave a good first impression.

My problem isn't so much what to say, i've figured that out, i'm just wussing out.

So rejection isn't my worry, going to casually approach first and gauge the response. NOW I JUST GOTTA DO IT.

>We've been catching each other glancing a lot
she's creeped out and keeping an eye on you

> i SWEAR she made a move to get my attention and give me an opportunity.
that was your imagination, don't be a retard, it would have been a disaster.

TIP: there's not such a thing as the right moment to approach a girl. she may have given you a 1000 signals that if you act like a retard she'll forget about that in 3 seconds. just do whatever you want, approach them whenever you feel like instead of when you think it's ok, and just learn to back off if she doesn't respond as expected. repeat.

also, probably not a good idea to approach girls that go the gym at the same time you do given that you are a social retard.

>And im not gonna flat out ask her out. I want to mention i see her always working hard and ask if she's training for something first.
>Want to acknowledge her training before anything else to leave a good first impression.
sounds kinda creepy and stalkerish

better to keep it lighter instead of giving her the "i've been watching you" speech.

Read books about business, I'm dead serious
It'll up your game tenfold

7 habits of highly effective people
50 laws of power
Secrets of the Millionare mind

CHances are she sees you and notices you just as much. Now she may or may not have the same feelings but casually approaching someone you see all the time ain't a big deal. I would just try talking to her like you would if she were anywhere else. If you want to strictly talk about lifting that's up to you.

I would just take small steps, walk in one day and just say "hey how are you" that's it

Maybe another day introduce yourself properly or just do it all on the same day. Just exchange names, that's the best first step, once names are established your no longer a stranger

THIS. Hit the nail on head. I want to put a name to the face/introduce myself and no longer be a stranger.

I think this is why im getting miffed at myself, because im acting like a middle schooler trying to approach a girl at a dance when all i want is to do is break the silence.

It's probably best for your psyche and success rate to let old crushes go and start fresh with women that aren't in your head already.

Outside of the gym, if you meet glances with a girl more than two times or so, unless something is clearly fucking wrong with you, she's expressing some interest. Now interest can be just to talk not interest to fuck, I've read in a body language book that women give a lot of indirect body language signals for men to approach.

The problem is social retards cannot intepret these signals until too late and by then she's lost interest. That's why you should pay attention to body language, guys who bang a lot of chicks pick up on these signals fairly quick and approach without hesitation which is attractive to women because of their confidence etc.

Anyways back to the gym, I see dudes chatting girls up all the time at the gym and whether they're flirting or not, its not forbidden. Usually I've seen the convos initiate from being near the same gym equipment and making a comment. Whether it goes anywhere or not, you break the ice.

I say this guy right here has the right idea, the next time you exchange glances with her more than once if she's still doing it, approach and introduce yourself. Have an exit strategy in case shit goes dry.

Say anything to go back to what you were doing. "I see people trying to steal my bench gotta go cya around (name of girl)"

don't shit where you eat you fucking retard

Worst case scenario she rejects him. So what? He can't workout there ever again? That's fucking dumb.

You know how easy it would be to ignore her after that? Hell, if she rejects him just to feel good about herself and then he starts chatting up another girl, it will probably drive her crazy.

Either way, it doesn't matter if she rejects him. His life isn't going to end nor will he be banned from the gym. Shit he could even try to hit on her friends, the more he tries, the better the chance one will bite.

>You know how easy it would be to ignore her after that?
if he were a normal person. but he is already spilling spaghetti all over the place and hasn't even said "hi" yet, no reason to make it more complicated for himself

It won't be the end of the world for me if it ends poorly. I'm just shy, not depression prone or on suicide watch.

Im also not a loner in the gym, been working out there for several years, most of the staff know me and a lot of the regulars know me. I'll have plenty of reasons to go. I'm there to lift first and socialize second. I just don't see her anywhere else so I don't have anywhere else to 'bump' into her.

bookofpook.neocities.org/

Helped me in ways I thought I wouldn't need

Where... has this been all my life...