Is gaining 40lbs of muscle in a year a realistic goal?

is gaining 40lbs of muscle in a year a realistic goal?
i'm skinny.

what's the maximum you've gained in a year?

Gained 10kg in 10 months. It changes from person to another, make sure u get enough sleep and eat enough.

No, even with roids that would require godly genetics, diet, training and sleep.

Just set MyFitnessPal to 1 pound a week and it's perfectly reasonable

I think 20lbs-25lbs in your first year of lifting is the natty limit for newbies. After the first year, gains slow down and so does the amount of muscle you can get

damn, are you telling me that i should use roids if i want 40lbs?

thanks user, nice gains
i don't want to get fat, just fit

Roids or just train for a couple years.
Honestly 20 lbs of pure muscle is insane for a single year, and to add 40lbs of clean muscle weight would probably take four or five if you're doing everything right

When you say 40lbs of muscle..
no but
if your like a super lean skelle you can gain 40lbs in a year only like 60% of that will be muscle but since u started at skele your probably still look leanish even with 10-15lbs of fat within that 40lb gain

first year 8 kg is a realistic goal.Then like 4 or so a year.

thanks, can i at least move from ottermode to athletic?

You're goddamn fucking retarded op you want to gain 40lbs of muscle in a year but you're worried you'll be fat from 1lb of weight a week.

There are 52 weeks in a year, you think you'll magically gain 40lbs with no fat in a single year?

Unless you're underweight you're probably not going to gain 40 lbs of muscle in your entire life (natty)

Yeah that's definitely doable assuming you have a good routine and diet

with 10 pounds a year of lean muscle you should consider yourself very, very happy. not like youll gain anything anywhere near that obviously.. try 5 lb a year boyo

i'm about 15lbs underweight.
thanks user, i'm currently working hard.
Jesus man, calm down.
i'm underweight tho

I lean bulked, gained muscle while keeping my abs.

Im just trying to prevent any delusion, you will gain like 60 percent fat 30 percent water and 10 percent muscle.. sure you can gain 40 lbs of mass but only 5 lbs will be lean muscle

In a year? No.

thanks, will i look athletic ?

No you won't gain 40lbs of muscle in a year. Depending on where you're starting you could gain 40lbs of weight in a year, but it won't all be msucle. Not a chance

i gained 20 kilos of muscle in a year
no memeing
didn't have a hint of muscle or fat on me
now i'm 83.4 13% bodyfat
stretch marks everywhere

stretch marks are no good, did you roid ?

Yes, totally.

1lbs per week, 52 weeks a year.

no
i like how they look though
the ones i really don't want to have are the chest armpit ones
i literally have them on my glutes but they're really thin
have them on my bis, where my lats meet my delts and on in between my hips and quad area

My skelly dyel friend put on 40lbs of muscle in 2 years.

read the FUCKING STICKY you fucking retard skelefag.

source for the athletic pic?

must look like a zebra, no offense.
why don't you take it to the dermatologist?

Try half that at best for a natty.

no clue, i just googled ottermode

No. That is why people do bulk/cut cycles. You can lean bulk but it will be much slower.

they're not really visible though
the glute ones you can see only if light is hitting my ass
the hip/quad ones look cool as fuck
the back/ delts ones can only be seen if i put my hands up
the bis are the only ones i kinda don't like
but it shows you're a dedicated cunt so i don't really care all that much

It took Rich Piana a year to gain 48 pounds of muscle eating 12 meals a day and huge amounts of steroids and HGH

he's a skelly you dumbfuck
beginner gains are easy as piss

pics? im genuinely curious.
sounds like an expensive way to destroy your organs.
is he still alive?
that.
i made my abs visible in like 2 weeks.
i'm an incredibly fast gainer it seems.
also i used to lift back in high school and i used to be almost athletic
i guess it's faster to go back to where i used to be then start from zero.
my body was somewhat fit at some point.

>i made my abs visible
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
bodyfat =/= musclemass
you =/= fast gainer

i know that this may seem like i'm lying or whatever but i'm pretty paranoid of sharing personal info on a bulgarian nigger hating forum so sorry
lifting does not cure your paranoid autistic tendencies

still fucking impossible to put on 40 pounds of pure muscle in a year compared to just 40 pounds of bodyweight

its ok brah.

untrue
average testosterone in in blood varies from 200 ng/dl to 1100
i unironically gained 20 kilos
of course not all muscle but i'm 13% bodyfat

you're still gonna make it nigga
just be consistent and do a proper program

same here, people call me a bullshitter but i gained a bit over 20kg in a year and a half with little to no fat gain.

I gained about 35 lbs in one year but i would say only about half of it was pure muscle

this place is such a pile of waste, literally 90 percent spouting complete nonsense

i did gain some fat but definitely not like every fucker here who bulks like a madman
13% is still pretty lean

pointing it out and providing a counter argument would give your post some merit friendo

im not going to bother providing counter arguments to people claiming to gain 20 k's lean muscle in a year bbboyo

Why dont you buy 40lbs of meat and put it on your kitchen table and then imagine all that being muscles, then tell me if you thinkt thats realistic

thanks user, i will.

well that's not an argument there m8rino