How do I get abs like this? I'm a female

How do I get abs like this? I'm a female.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/normalnudes/comments/6pls9p/29f52_and_130_lbs_always_been_most_self_conscious/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post current body

ss+gomad

Work out as regular, make sure to hit your abs, and stay at about 20-22% bodyfat
Genetics play a part too of course but don't let that discourage you

Squats and oats

What abs?

Post body please.

OP is male

>gomad
This is a meme, right?

Eat less you fucking fat ass

first: read the sticky
second:third: squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts for optimal THICC status, but don't forget to hit the chest. Helps keep the boobs perky in the long run. Also, arm and shoulder work help accentuate the hourglass figure.
Basically you should work out the same as any man, with a bit more focus on the lower body. But you're most likely a male user trying to stir up attention, so fuck it.

just lose weight you whale

Get a job as a stripper, no really, pole dancing (and climbing) as well as dry humping will seriously boost your core.

This is me now. I'm 32.

You don't need skele abs. I want to breed you.

Just lose fat. Genetics are on your side, age is not. You might get close though.

LONDON

THICK
H
I
C
K

your stomach will not ever look like that girl's stomach because you have wide hips, but i find your look preferable

but yeah looks like you got okay genetics, just cut

Its there for skinny cunts who can't eat enough to make gains. If you aren't pathologically skinny, gomad is shit

Damn, wanna snu-snu with you. Pretty good shape at 32, in my country almost all women is fatfuck in that age.

The good thing is you got great skeleton proportions

The bad is that you need to lose a good amount of weight

Keep going and you'll get there

diet

So I just need to lose weight? I think I have a good muscle base but I will build that as well. Do you recommend Starting Strength like the sticky or should I do something else for my goals? Thank you for help.

>cut
>squat

Literally it

>I think I have a good muscle base

you have no muscle on your body, like every other woman who doesn't work out regularly.

starting strength should be removed from sticky and replaced with Greyskull LP.

Yes, I recommend SS along with proper dieting (most of all, obviously.) You could be running SS for literally five years, but if you aren't properly dieting, it's going to do no good. You have a good frame and could probably attain your goal body within a year (which really isn't long if you begin to think about it.) A year is going to come whether you want it to or not, it might as well come on your terms.

might just puke

Her tits aren't great but her hips are nice.
I'd smash.

puking seems like an over-exaggeration.

DO NOT LOSE FAT. You appear to have exactly the right body fat percentage for a healthy woman.

Exercise to increase muscle size, but do not lose fat. The muscle definition will improve your figure, start squatting

bodies like that are literally the best to fuck

tits are pretty nice for 32

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ?for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~

do lots of squats and deadlifts, also lose a little fat and you're there, also lovely body lad

Just here to let you know that you have the perfect body for attracting the opposite sex and males would be eager to inject you with their sperm

>What is 6-9 scoops and flaxseed oil

you exist

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Im pretty sure this is a guy that saved that pic

>32

you look fertile and yummy af.

Really your best bet is weight loss but the challenge will be not gaining it back after losing it so take it slow and diet.Oh and when exercising wear a nice and tight sports bra so your nice breast don't sag anymore than they should for your age. good luck!

90% of it is diet.

Try to keep your daily cals around 1200 until you reach roughly the bodyfat you see here.

Meanwhile, doing a calisthenics progression for abs would be a good idea, since you'll be able to shape up a bit if you're a beginner.

You have good genetics, evidenced by your waist to hip ratio. Agree with others you likely have little muscle base.

You could literally just change your diet to lose weight and look good. You could either lift weight, do some version or cardio, or both. I will advise you do whatever is most pleasurable, but definitely eat less.

One more piece of advice, do not compare your body in poor lighting and poor posture to the one you see here.

If you want to compare, do so under the excellent lighting conditions in that photo, and with the same posture

Google search gets no matches...

>but definitely eat less.
I say she eats exactly the same amount while also adding in cardio and lifting(if she is currently maintaining this weight)

JUST EAT LESS

Her goal picture is a skinny model... more auswitz mode. That's don't eat X F

If she just wanted to get strong, I'd agree. Guessing she, like most middle age ppl, is carrying 20lb of fat she doesn't need. Hard to lift past that.

>is carrying 20lb of fat she doesn't need
right and if she's maintaining that extra 20lbs right now, and then adds excercise without dieting she'll still lose fat because her TDEE will increase.

But it's easier just to eat less... lifting and cardio have other benefits but weight loss at same food intake level is a secondary one IMHO.

dont do any excersise what so ever and eat less

SS+GOMAD

And?
He could saved from /b/ or other source

There are many ways to change pic so google cant recognize it

I can't imagine what's hurt you so much in life that you're this paranoid about a random thread on an imageboard.

This thread just proves that most guys will fuck anything that even slightly resembles a woman.

Unless it has a dick. That's gay.

Hahaha

London?

OH BABY *SLURP* *SLURP* DADDY VERY VERY HUNGRY HEHEHEHHEHEHEH

Do not hit your abs. Just don't.

Daily ab workouts and cardio, but abs are mostly diet.

N------------------------N-------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O--------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N---D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O--------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N-------------------------N

lets see it from the back

THIS.

But starting strength and greyskull are nearly the same program except greyskull is better for upper body... are you saying women should do more upper body instead of legs?

Jesus Christ almighty, please do us all a favor and repost your body once you hit your goal. Your hips are a fucking godsend!

Perfect

That's more like one ab

M I L F
I
L
F

L O N D E NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Guys I don't like girls

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

im just saying, OP isnt a girl, its just a guy baiting these horny guys

i can get a pic like that and make a thread here posting as that female

its easy

Nice.

same. pic is me. i want to tone up. always have been considered "hot" and never had to work out. but now in my 20s my metabolism is slowing. i want to lean out and get abs. thanks for your help!

with hips like those yoi should just have 9 of my children

>always have been considered "hot"

Can you prove it?

I'm give you cummies erryday.

I found the original post of this image

reddit.com/r/normalnudes/comments/6pls9p/29f52_and_130_lbs_always_been_most_self_conscious/

I had a feeling it was from this reddit page. I like to browse that sub occasionally to see how body dysmorphic women are.

>woman with curves like this
>self conscious about her hips

>not realizing that she knows she has good hips
>not realizing that she wants people to tell her that her hips are good and that she has nothing to worry about
>not realizing that if she had shitty hips she wouldn't mention them at all

This user knows whats up

i dunno man apparently for some women (mostly white ones), they get self conscious about having really wide hips, who knows why

yeah fishing for compliments i know

this is art

Lose some weight, fatty.

Nodnol?

what a fucking whore degenerate

>dem hips

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>abs

Bats?

Why does this board drool over fatties so much? Boipussy I get; this is just weird.

what a bunch of miserable virgins

This thread is actually pretty good user. Sure some anons memed a bit but the OP got her help. Thats what happens when people actually get over themselves and listen to what people have to say. Not the usual bimbo who posts here but wont hear what we have to tell them

>Girl: How can I lose fat and become skinny like a model!?
>Anons: Stop eating
>Girl: WOW guys fuck you for not wanting to tell me your SECRETS of how to get thin and hot, UGH you guys are such pigs

Every single fucking time.

Virgin lel

>He isnĀ“t a virgin
Look at this faggot
Point at him and laugh

lose weight fatass