Is self made TRT most redpilled thing u can do?

>men sperm count halved in last 40 years

>men's test is like 30% lower than it was 50 years ago

Tap water, chemicals in food, in air, in products you use for your teeth, hair, skin etc......

I am not talking about getting on Rich Piana level, but just a simple low to moderate TRT self made therapy, because doctors won't give it to you, but will to every mentally ill who feels like "other gender"

I wonder if we can get it legally through that procedure. Like, imagine becoming MtF and doing the bare minimum to be accepted legally as female (I imagine operation is not a part of the process but I don't know about HRT). Once you are legally a female, immediately go to a different doctor and get a TRT prescription to become MtFtM. Or go to the same doctor and say you became depressed or something idk.
Isn't that a legal loophole to hop on TRT? Am I retarded? Any legalfags here?

when I get paid I will

I just turned 25, I'll give you my two cents.

From what I understand using test below my age has the likelihood of fucking up your t-levels forever. That would be bad. But I'm on week 6 of my first cycle and I've never felt better. I'm strong as fuck, hitting new PRs, I feel my presence around people is stronger, I'm noticing girls mirin' more, I'm always horny as fuck.

I think hopping on test for cycles is definitely a good idea. I used to be a guy who believed in "hard work and dedication" but that's just bullshit. Being on test has changed my life, at least in the short term. I'm actually thinking of increasing my cycle from 12 weeks to 16 since I have three vials anyways.

But going on TRT, especially through buying from underground sources... seems like a bad and expensive idea. You also have to consider an AI as well, maybe. I don't know. I just have never really researched that. I know guys blast and cruise on a moderate amount of test per week, though I don't know if they are taking an AI with that or even what a blast PCT would be...

But I've thought about all of your reasons listed and I've always been a skinny fag until I turned 21 and started lifting. There are things you can do to raise your t-levels naturally. Lift, lose weight, avoid plastics, etc. But there is nothing quite like doing a cycle I must say.

My advice, avoid doing your own TRT. Get that shit when you're 35 or 40. Do a cycle so long as your routine, diet, and bloods are in check. If you're afraid to needle your ass, do what you can to raise your t-levels normally first. But, I'm telling you, I pin no problem now. My first time was shaky ass hands, closing my eyes, twitching... Now I just pin no problem while watching a YouTube video.

I'm no expert, or doctor. But I think doing cycles would be preferable to some blast and cruise TRT style stuff.

Why are you this autistic? Just fucking buy steroids illegally, so much less trouble than your idiotic, needlessly complicated plan.

>imagine becoming MtF

Was this cartoon supposed to be negative?

>you're suppose to encourage the mentally ill and their choice to mutilate themselves or you're a Nazi
strange times we live in

>test is 30% lower than 50 years ago
Mind providing a source for this bioscience

>men's test is like 30% lower than it was 50 years ago
>Tap water, chemicals in food, in air, in products you use for your teeth, hair, skin etc......
It's 100% an increase in sedentary living and in time spent sitting down.

Also the death of short shorts.

Buy short shorts and don't let yourself sit down for more than half an hour at a time or 4 hours a day.

To the average numale democrat, yes

weight and lift stats , nice traps

i think so

Yes.

...wait a second

That guy turned into a female, while he also has a gf?

So from a straight guy he turned into a lesbian?

>>Tap water, chemicals in food, in air, in products you use for your teeth, hair, skin etc......
>It's 100% an increase in sedentary living and in time spent sitting down.
It's both

But not sitting down too much is good advice, I want to get myself a standing desk tbqh

no he went from straight guy to dickless straight guy

You know what really grinds my gears, is that how everyone, media, politicians, social media bla bla keeps pushing the image that men who are jacked, high test, are dummies, stupid bla bla, how everyone loves normal, aka nu male males.

But its all bullshit. Women want, even tho they say they do not, a high test men.

I met this typical blue pilled liberal american girl on tinder, she came to study in my country. I lurked on her insta and tinder profile, facebook, she kept on rambling how men are stupid, women are powerful. Feminist type, pro women, anti men.

On tinder profile she wrote that she prefers guitar, tatoos and skinnier boys than "naked selfie douchebags"

And few days later when I was fucking her, she was drooling over me, touching and mirin my muscles, begging me to fuck her, I was never more agressive in my life until that sex, I hate fucked the shit out of her, she was screaming.

Day later she texts me that she wants to me by fwb and how she likes me.

Can someone explain me this phenomenon to me?

>So from a straight guy he turned into a lesbian?

Not every person with a vagina is a woman, you shitlord.

Unironically yes because testosterone is considered toxic to nu-males.

Correct. I can't even imagine what it is like to live without a cock.

>listening to women

I fucked some bitch who I saw campaigning for Bernie Sanders after she liked a pic of me wearing a Regan Bush '84 cutoff in the gym and started DMing me

oh jesus christ
enablers of any kind should burn in hell

this. you think these mother fuckers had low T?

wearing short shorts, hunting around the jungles and plains of Africa hunting commie-nigger terrorists? FUCK NO

No? If his "gf" is actually a woman and not just another faggot who thinks they're a woman, then he didn't "turn into a lesbian" because such a thing is impossible. All he did was mutilate himself. Still a dude, just an abomination.

Yes.
Her ideology is about increasing her sexual market value, her bargaining power, and gaining more sexual and material control.
She would turn 90% of men to beta providers, subservient to her. She partially does, through the state.
She still wants to be fucked like an animal. She wouldn't breed with Brian. She wants Chad Thundercock.
There were periods in prehistory in which the ratio of men who got to breed with women was 1:14. What happened to the rest of the poor sods? They either provided, or died trying to impress cave-stacy.

women are a meme, don't think too hard about it

Check
These
FUCK

In the savage past, conquered men would be castrated by the men who conquered them. In the modern civilized present, conquered men castrate themselves.

Kek. Trips ruin it.

I'm unironically angry right now

Why? Degenerate had it coming.

It's LARPing, don't get so triggered

>the people who want these people so seek help for their mental illness instead of mutilating their bodies are the ones who are supposedly "phobes" and hate these peiple

Is 918 ng/dL fine for a 30 year old?

this is the absolute WORST thing I have ever seen on this site. Good lord.

>that happened

>lop off my dick
>have a fancy new vagina built in its place
>go outside
>proclaim to the world "I AM A MAN"
>throw my dick to the ground
>grab all 3 of my tits and start milking them
>GENDER IS NOT DETERMINED BY YOUR GENITALIA
>the world ends due to general confusion

to nu-males testosterone is in fact a neurotoxin

Has he killed himself yet?

Saved.

That was fucking rough to read. I never thought that cutting off your penis yourself would ever fuck you up mentally more than someone cutting it off against your will

>but the high suicide rate of post op trans people HAS to be due to transphobia and hatred
>i can think of no other reasons for it

Suicide rate of post op trans goes down significantly compared to those pre op. It's still high, but it's lower in comparison.