Who is your gains goblin?

Who is your gains goblin?

For me it's my fucking mother.

>mom cooks pasta for the 3rd time this week

>Aunt makes batch of cookies
>''aren't they good user...?''

Pic unrelated? Looks like good gainz to me.

I live in the southern US, literally everyone and everything around me is a gains goblin. Except my hunter buddies I score wild game from, they're alright.

I'm on a cut.

Cutting isn't gainz tho, it's losses. Therefore your mum ain't a gainz goblin. Furthermore why can't you make room for beef on a cut? Are you so autistic you think you must eat chicken to lose weight?

>girlfriend works at a bakery
>brings home thousands of calories worth of free cupcakes and cheesecake every day
kill me

If you don't know enough about beef to pick lean cuts then it isn't actually a sustainable part of your diet now is it? Here's a cheatsheet (That I'm sure the chicken'n'rice crowd will pick apart.)

Top Sirloin Steak
Sirloin Tip Side Steak
Top, Bottom or Eye of Round (steak or roast)

>home for christmas
>don't even want to eat sweets
>forced to consume at least 1 per day so mom doesn't feel bad

>Cutting isn't gainz tho, it's losses.
This is a meme.

>eating 3500 calories a day to bulk
>go visit girlfriend for a week
>they never have food in the house
>barely get in 2500 calories

>Losing fat
>Not losses
What did he mean by this?

grandma

>meat roast
>bad for gains
?

top autism

I thought the south liked their meat, potatoes and gravy and all their comfort foods, if one thing i would have thought that the south wouæd be perfect for gains

Myself.

no one
i cook lean healthy meals for my bf and i
when he needs to eat more he does, no biggie

Yeah, it's true that men know how to cook for other man the best.

Social gatherings. I seriously can't get away from a good time. I fucking love partying and getting drunk and stoned. Once I have a beer it just spirals into shots of vodka, Jose Quarvo, and shotgunning beers. I cut back to only drinking on weekends.