Tfw you've never asked a girl out

>tfw you've never asked a girl out
Damn, it feels bad, Veeky Forums
How do I manage to get the courage to ask girls out before they ask me out?

posting goku helps but we still think low of you, /r9k/

Realize that it doesn't matter if they say no

because your success chance is 50%

The only time I've EVER been on a date is when a girl asked me out, so I'm in the Same boat. It didn't last long because I was such an autist I couldn't understand that she didn't think naked bananas holding a peel hitting the twin towers was funny among other things

I'm going to be as blunt as I can with you. Stop being a pussy. Remember they're just a human like you are and speak to them like how you'd speak to a person you want to like you.

>early highschool
>still practically kids
>friend asks girl out to the movies
>user YOU SHOULD ASK THAT GIRL OUT
>OK!
>purposefully stumble into her after school
>Hey, what are you doing tonight?
>Seeing a movie
>...oh well maybe I'll see you there

Oh how I was young and my courage and confidence weren't worn down to the nub by defeat.

You figure out something to talk about, walk up to them, talk about the thing you thought of, and if they aren't visibly repelled by you, ask for their number. Or you ask if they want to do something and if they say yes, then you get their number.

It's not fucking rocket science. There isn't a trick to it. Approach - Guage her reaction - ask out

I could use some tips on this too, especially at a bar or party where I don't know the person.

I'm only not a virgin because I've had many girls hit on me and I've just played along and knew what to do from there, but have no clue how to get it started. Too much of an autist and comfortable on waiting on a girl to hit on me.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

The rocket science is figuring out something to talk about though.

Girls will usually bullshit that they have had a class with me that they obviously haven't or that we've met before or just ask a lame question like "how's your night going? Where are you going after this?"

I let their autism slide because they're girls but I know to be C H A D I'm not allowed to be socially autistic.

This

I'm married and I've never asked a woman out. I don't really know how to hit on women I'm not fucking.

I've had 3 serious relationships and like 6 fuck buddy type situations. Every time the woman has hit in me.

I'm not particularly attractive.

I've never asked a girl out ether.
But luckily I'm tall, fit and good looking. So girls ask me out.

Feels good

Be like goku bro, he never asked a girl or either and ends up getting raped up by a 10/10 waifu and has a big family literally kick-starting a beastly extinct race

Just lift and be oblivious to all sexual and romantic advances

Reminder that super is fanfic bullshit

Sharing my autism story from yesterday because why not:

>Be me walking down a busy street
>3 girls are handing out fliers
>Don't contact eyes because then they will try to sell me whatever
>Just as I am in line with them
>One says "Hey, is your hair permed?"
>I am caught off-guard
>Sperg out and automatically do what I do to this question when asked between friends
>Do the stacy hairflip and say "No it's all natural"
>Meanwhile walking and don't stop
>Hear a WOO-HOO behind me as I contiue to walk
I have been cringing since

I've found that doing stuff that scares you helps with general confidence. For example, I've joined an improv group and auditioned for plays, where I have to get on stage and act in front of hundreds of people. Once you learn the "don't think just do" attitude from stuff like that, asking out girls becomes easy.

girls are handing out fliers
>>Don't contact eyes because then they will try to sell me whatever

top kek thats what I always do.

then you are lucky as fuck

>act like a cartoon character
Don't do this

dont make it a big deal just do it.
u dont need to fall in love to ask the girl out if do it before is better

>
> girls are handing out fliers
>>>Don't contact eyes because then they will try to sell me whatever
>top kek thats what I always do.

Next time make eye contact and shake your head to build confidence (no joke)
Just like muscles need to be stressed a little in order to get stronger, you need to get out your comfort zone a little to build your confidence muscle

I've only ever asked girls out over text which sucks cause you can't read body langue. Next time around I'm going to make a point to ask them out in person

99.999999999999999999999999999% chance shes going to say no.

Do it anyway.

I kind of just luck into situations

B-but it's not a cartoon!
It's anime!

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Are you?

Drink til you're tipsy but not drunk, by the time the night is over, you'll be too drunk to remember if you fucked up but if you pull, then great, because you'll have saved her number.

realize that there's never gonna be a perfect time.
she's never gonna have a buzzer on top of her head that says she's ready for you to ask her out.
I recently fixed this issue (had sex with literally my version of a perfect 10 after 20 years of being a depressed virgin) all because I just told myself "fuck it" and I kissed her. I wasn't even expecting things to go much farther, but they did.

you're not confident when you know 100% that she wants your cock yadayadayada.
you're confident when you just think fuck it, ask her out, and don't give a shit whether she says yes or not.
even if she's mean, even if she laughs, or cries. just stop caring so much.

P.S. btw, spoiler alert, doing shit with a girl isn't that different than your hand. it's not magical, angels won't sing. it's really not that big a deal, so stop spending 24 hours a day thinking about it.

Can you send me that picture you're talking about? It sounds funny :)

You realize life is too pathetically short to reminisce on missed opportunities and regrets so you just say fuck it and casually ask them out. Start small, ask them out for coffee or something similar. You don't need to have a grand plan for a night out to keep her amazed or entertained. A first date with a girl should mainly be centered around talking, everything else is secondary. You're feeling each other out to see if you want to know more and if it helps realize that most girls are probably just as nervous and self conscious as you.

I'm not a virgin or anything, my problem is girls will literally ask me out randomly. Once while I was studying for finals in the library with headphones on, a girl literally slid her number in front of me. I'm not even that attractive, just 6'6", broad shoulders, short dirty blonde hair, and central heterochromic eyes.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?