Will this diet help me lose weight?

breakfast: premeire protein shake

Lunch: beef bone of chicken bone broth. occasionally strained soup.

Dinner: premeire protein shake

dinner 2: premire protein shake and /or beef or chicken bone broth.

About 800 calories a day

btw I only plan to stick to this diet 15% of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885218103801597952
youtube.com/watch?v=pKUJpkO5FyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dinner 2

I'm currently eating my lunch 3 can't wait to get to pre-after-dinner 4

>10kgs in 6 months
>a gorillion pounds

HOW

"a few bites of rotisserie chicken"

translation: a hersheys here, maybe a reese's pb cup king size as a reward for "going a whole week" etc etc fat person logic

this guy has been trying to lose weight for a decade and has failed, nothing is going to change now

I can't wait until he either loses all the weight and the internet jacks off about what an inspiration he is or he starts drinking soda and eating puree'd big macs and doesn't lose the weight and tells everyone "Welp, like I've said I've just always been this way".

kek

PAY FOR MY ALIMONY

even if he would stay fucking consistent and his weight loss would be consistent with absolutetly zero stalling it would still take fucking years and he will be probably dead due to health complications from obesity

I would put good money on him never making it

His "protein shake" is probably a blended quadruple cheeseburger.

have you ever saw making of so called "protein shake" on youtube? Normies put fucking bananas, milk, berries and other shit, then finally add fucking greek yoghurt, not even whey and final result is over 1000 calories of pure sugar with ~10g of protein

>not living the hobbit lifestyle

Premiere protein shakes for breakfast gave me kidney stones

the only place he's going to make it is an oversized cofffin

I remember seeing a webm in a fph thread where I guy on some tv show made a "healthy" meal that was a mix of a bunch of vegetables, grains, fruits, and things that many see as being healthy, and the dietitian being like "that's 3000 cals"

wut? link plz

Ya I want to see it, sounds like something a roastie I know would do

My money's on viking funeral.

Just go on YouTube and search it you lazy pieces of shit.

i forgot about most important part which is PEANUT BUTTER

Search what? "Fat person making a protein shake" returns Elliot Hulse.

Obviously you were talking out your ass.

In reply to the photo, HW isn't the same as SW.
So, he's bragging about losing (90-23=) 67 lbs at some point in the past.

i went from 129kg in september last year to 84kg on sunday.

basically around 10months for 55kg (101pounds)

I searched for 20 seconds and found an example.

How does that change the fact that he's only lost 10kg in the past 6 months

honestly the reason i never did a diet was cause people used to tell me that its wrong, and i should accept myself and all other kinds of shit, i never knew it was this easy. fat acceptance truly hurts

I love that webm. It perfectly describes what's wrong with people's mindset on healthy eating

if your a fat ass like boogie you more than likely have insulin resistance/or have diabetes wont lose weight you might at first then all weight loss will stop

that diet wont work cause you spiking your insulin levels

high insulin and blood sugar = no burdened fat

So then what's the point behind the stomach removal? His goal is reduction of calories, but his claim is that reduction of calories doesn't work.

Boogies not gonna make it.

Good point, user. He will surely be in permanent starvation mode. I once ate only 3 leaves of lettuce a day for 6 months and I gained 20lbs.

How does fat logic address this reduced stomach paradox?

They remove the part of the stomach that does the ghrelin signaling. So the sensation of hunger is greatly diminished. At least this is the most common type of operation, I don't know what exactly Boogie is going for.

The point is, if it's not about how much he eats (after all he's already only eating 800 calories a day and it's physically impossible for him to lose any more weight (aka he's found his maintenance calories)), why bother having surgery that affects the amount he eats?

>high insulin and blood sugar = no burdened fat

Except when in a deficit, insulin will come down regardless.

Dinner 2: Electric Burgerloo

At this point he eats because it makes him feel better, and not because he's hungry.

Hey guys. Someone tweeted me this thread. Are you guys purposely obtuse or just fucking stuipd?

I started the liquid diet on the 11th.

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885218103801597952

I mean doubt me if you want but I've went from 539 to 497 in that period of time. I seem to be holding at 497 but I'm sure it'll break soon.

as instructed by my doctor, to spread out food and also eat 4-5 meals a day as it will be necessary with a smaller stomach.

I know this is Veeky Forums but for fucks sakes, use your brains if ya got one.

Because right now i'm DYING inside. My brain is DEMANDING food. I am struggling with eating compulsively my entire life and i'm having a really, really hard time doing this. My brain and my body are furious with me.

but surgery will help calm those desires and needs. Surgery is not about controlling volume as much as it is about changing the stomach in a way that can work easier with this new diet. Not just in size, but in the ways it sends signals to the brain. Here's a video that teaches you all about it :)

youtube.com/watch?v=pKUJpkO5FyU

>night meal

If you are actually boogie, go kill yourself. You are a worthless piece of shit, im surprised your wife is even with you. I fucking hate you personally, and wish your early death.

Also cant wait to hear when your wife leaves you for a nigger.

Wtf is with the premier shake meme? Muscle milk costs less and does the same, tastes better.

cool cool cool. I'm sorry that you're so unhappy, i hope things get better for you.

Fuck off fat ass. Why would anyone take the word of the living embodiment of sloth and gluttony as valid.

If this faggot is actually tanking a 800cal liquid diet...why didn't he just did a comfy 1200cal solid diet?
He would loose weight by literally doing a normal 2000cal, with less than that his weight would literally melt...i get he is doing it as prep work for his gastric op, but why would he even reach the point were he needs that procedure?

Fuck off mate, shit's great

boogs if you sorted your mind out with therapy or whatnot why not lose the weight without the surgery?

the problem was always your fatass brain

This is a recipe for absolute disaster, whos this idiot's doctor? Does he even sees a shrink?

>I have an addiction but instead of using self control and discipline I'm having a doctor cut me open, fish around through the lard, and staple gun my giblets.

Nigga, if you are for realz, you are fucked.
Taking half your stomach is not gonna kill the monkey on you back.

u mad

boogie i love you

Sick retort fat shit.

Tell me how happy you are on this board, how happy your body is almost not even human. You are a binge away from being on my 600lb life.

Tell me how happy you really are, i am calling it now you get the surgery and then still eat/drink like shit. Fuck you and fuck your channel. Get off Veeky Forums

>You are a binge away from being on my 600lb life.
he lies about his weight by subtracting 100 lbs btw, hes straight up 600 lbs right now.

>I seem to be holding at 497 but I'm sure it'll break soon.

You can't be this fucking dumb. It's impossible to plateau with the diet you claimed to follow.
Eat less and get rid of that overweight enabler in your house.

You don't even want to change. You know it would be right to want to, but you don't. And you'll probably take this post as an excuse to overeat, too.