>stealthily follow her home
>break into her apartment
>rape her
>she comes before I do

Every time

you're not very good looking

sorry user
lower your standards

It might be because you're boring? What are your hobbies? What are your interests? Heck, what are you're icebreakers?

You probably just weren't confident enough user

>meet attractive girl
>she's interested in me
>she even approaches me the second time I see her
>I somehow still fuck up because of autism around women

Well... I don't know which situation hurts more

>meet mediocre girl
>she's interested in me
>tries to talk to me but I reject her because women are a meme
Every time.

post a face and body pic and we might actually be able to tell you, otherwise this thread is pointless

Compound this with
>Attractive girl is into me
>Not sincerely interested in her

I read a lot of books on a lot of subjects as well as articles/videos online, I lift weights, I play basketball, I rock-climb sometimes.

People tell me I'm funny.

idk...

If you truly believe you're not boring, then you simply not showing that.
Or you're just ugly in which case, post pic

it's called being an ugly autist, a lot of us been there senpai

i hate when that happens

>go on date with attractive girl
>she doesn't interest me at all

I used to have this problem too, one day I accidentally blurted out "I Love You" and it stopped her from cumming before me, so now I do that every time.

>Meet attractive girl
You HAVE to understand that being an attractive girl, guys ask you out anywhere from 6 to 24 times a day. After awhile you just get numb to it. Don't believe me, make a fake female profile on okcupid or something and see the kind of shit attractive girls have to deal with all day every day.

>go on a second date
>talk for hours
>drive around listening to music past midnight

Am I going to make it brahs?

What is the workaround to this? Must we be the MOST attractive person in the area to get these girls, or is there a good strategy we can deploy?

Try to put your shoes in a average or slightly below average guy's shoes. You're whining to someone who lives in the middle of Death Valley about frequent minor flooding in your area

>Meet attractive girl
>She's not interested in me at all
>Repeat above 10 times
>Eventually find one that finds me attractive as well
>Ask her out
>???
>gf

It comes down to a numbers game and getting comfortable with approaching girls. Once you've been on a few dates it will feel extremely natural and your autism will fade.

Don't be depressed about it, just think about how many girls you find attractive. Maybe 10%? Now imagine that girls only find 10% of the guys they see attractive, that leaves you with a 1% match rate.
You just want to find that 1%, it's natural that the other 9% you like won't find you attractive in return.

>have to talk to hundreds of girls to find a handful who are interested in you

>Meet attractive girl
>She has a boyfriend
Every time.

This

The ones who are interested in you put off mentioning their boyfriends as long as they can.

I'm not whining, I'm just explaining the situation. If you're the 4th person to ask me out that afternoon I'm just going to tell you "Sorry, no thanks".
Your best chance is having a "moment" with a girl. Like you're at the library and both looking at the same book, or meeting at a party or public event. And for the love of god just naturally ask the girl out, don't try a "line" or word vomit. "Hey so let's go out tomorrow" is totally acceptable and preferred

>meet a semi attractive male
>I'm too ugly for them and they would never want me to begin with.
>meet an ugly male
>not their type
I was born with a vagina but I'm prolly gonna die alone at this rate.

>Meet attractive girl
How?

you gotta give her something to be interested you boring faggot. stop expecting stuff to fall in your lap and life will be less of a letdown for you, I promise.

Noble effort, but women simply won't be able to empathize, nor fathom a life where they aren't constantly desired, that is, until they turn 35 or so.

This is way worse

>Meet attractive girl
>Talk to her for hours
>She wants to talk to you all the time
>Tells people what a cool person you are and how smart and funny you are
>She has absolutely zero interest in you romantically and the only reason is because you're not attractive

Literally nothing more painful. She wasn't even THAT attractive. I mean she's hot and stuff, but definitely not some sort of "super hot" girl. She gets like 50 likes on her pictures on fb and most of the likes are from other girls.

It just basically confirms that you're unattractive and nothing you do will make you any more attractive. Even having an "amazing personality" or "being interesting" or "confident" or "smart" etc. even lifting weights.

Nothing matters unless you're attractive.

>Nothing matters unless you're attractive.
lmao

Life is cruel but what choice do you have, you just gonna sit in your basement and wack off?

Leave it to women to shoot above their league and wonder why they are alone.

Then it might be presentation of those facts, or, you know, she could already be dating someone.
Also, are you Veeky Forums?

>meet attractive girl
>drive her away because I'm emotionally stunted and don't know how to love

Every time.

>implying normie girls care about hobbies or interest

They don't and they never will. Their "interests" can be summed up as netflix, partying, """adventuring""". They really don't give a shit what you do as long as you're attractive and not socially retarded. At most they'll see your interests as something to brag about with their friends. Something like "user is so quirky and cute, he likes video games! What a nerd!! :ppp."

>find a new job
>girls being nice to me
>one actually smiled our eyes met
>2 weeks forward
>girls are no longer as nice to me
How do you prevent people from thinking that you are some silent serial killer?
I'm pretty sure half of the women I know think I'm some kind of a psychopath who drowns kittens for fun when in reality I'm just a quiet guy who never really has anything to say. Like I don't even say have to say anything and people just feel that I'm a beta.

Look at the fucking thread you're in right now

Try talking to them and smile too, and say good morning and dont just give them a dead stare