Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

1.70 is literally the cutoff.
Which means it's neither manlet nor normal person.
1.70 is eternal limbo

1.75cm is the manlet cutoff IRL

1.70 is literally tiny, its even below Chinese average height.

In burger units that's 5'7 which is pretty damn short for a man.

anything under 180 is turbo manlet and anything under 185 is a manlet

I said IRL.

dwarf height should be raised to include 170 so those poor manlets can have at least that

Depends on where you live, where i do bellow 175cm is manlet imo

that is irl. my 16 yo brother is almost 190 cm

also my dubs confirm

once you hit 180 you good, just not tall af
175 is like EU average. when you are below 170 off yourself

just under 5'6"

Manlet < 170 < Human < 190 < Lanklet

how the fuck do you people browse with the blue theme on, ugh

Different rules for different races. If your only excuse is that you are as tall as an average asian, then you are probably a manlet.

>my little brother is tall therefore the average must be whatever height he is

Nah. You're mistaking the decimal for inches.

>tfw 174cm but I say I'm 175cm

i'm 192 and pretty much all of the kids i see today are near my height. my university is right next to highschool so i see plenty of them every single day. shit even women are starting to reach 180 here in yurop. maybe US really are manlets so it could be different here.

anything under 180 is manlet territory sorry to burst your bubble

>tfw 190cm but tell men i'm 175 so they feel bad

>thought i was still 1,75
>measured myself this morning
>1,81
yehhh buddy. almost not a manlet

I'm 182cm and plenty of women are taller than me (netherlands). I also wear pads to push me to 186 with shoes on.

I'd say the manlet cutoff is 185cm in europe, 180cm in the US and 175cm in the UK and the rest of the world.

>185 cm but I say I'm 175 cm

>tfw 180 lbs tell lanklets i'm actually their weight wtf why do you have a gut

Europe is pretty varied. Here in France average height is around 177cm for men so 182 is pretty good.
But yeah I was shocked as I visited the Netherland, how tall women were. Like the female average was much closer to the male average than in the rest of Europe.
A true feast for the eyes. God I love these slender legs.

I'm 6'3 and I don't even consider myself tall, my brother is like 6'5. 6'0 is the manlet cutoff status at this point.

you can't really judge height if your tall imho. I'm 184 and feel small because my eyes are not at the top of my head. I just noticed one of my friends was just 170 after standing right behind him. Judging this from some meters away is hard af

Literally just switched to "tomorrow" because it never occurred to me to change the theme on PC