How do I set up a crypto account?

It's my first time, be gentle

Go to coinbase and buy eth. Send it to binance and buy link

I set up an account with coinbase but they won't let me buy

This was a few months ago

Did you verify all your information?

I also feel it.

we all do my guy

This picture is a curse. LINK started tanking when it started popping up. Before this, it was reckless sergeyposting about oracle memes.

In short, if we want LINK to go up, we have to stop posting smug links. It's the only way to remove the curse

Agreed there is literally no way it goes below 16 cents ever again

Day before the fork price prediction?

Reminder, pic is how linkers will end.

Battle tested

You guys do realise how many people/companies are making decentralised oracles don't you?

They wanted proof that I own a house

I don't own a house

You did something wrong mate I don't own a house either. Could always use localbitcoins

who? who is?

Alright Veeky Forums say it with me
RENT

name 1

Stop telling us to buy LINK

its going no where.

no, that's your life you're thinking of

reality keys for 1

looks retarded

seriously look at this shit from their website:

Register an event to track. We can currently monitor exchange rates, crypto-currency transactions, personal exercise goals or any of the millions of topics in Wikidata, all based on publicly available APIs.
We issue two Reality Keys ™, one for Yes and one for No. We keep the private keys and publish the public keys, which you can use to create an encrypted message or a Bitcoin contract.
For users of Ethereum and other advanced smart contract platforms, we provide a hash that will identify the result, and an address that we will use to sign it.
We wait until the date you specified when you created the fact.
We perform an automated check against the appropriate API and publish the result.
In the event that anyone thinks the result from the API was wrong, they can pay us a fee and a human will double-check. Otherwise the result provided by the API will stand.
We publish the private key for the winning result. You can use it to decrypt your message or complete a Bitcoin contract. The private key for the losing result is never released.
We also sign the value (either true/false or the value of the data we find) with our Ethereum address, allowing it to be used in an Ethereum contract.

yeah they have a working product...
What does link have?

dont buy link and stay poor you non jew

chainlink has a working product, much better than this shit where you have to like email them and shit. you think banks are gonna use this? lmao. stop embarrassing yourself. if this is the competition for LINK, I'm happy with my LINK investment.

lololol not decentralized at all bro. I'd love to see you name a few companies providing decentralized oracles, since you seem to think there are so many.

> the next ETH is a shitty erc-20 token on ETH

this is not decentralized oracles, you fucking retard

I've seen a few around, but can't remember any of them, I'll take note next time, reality keys was just one that I watched a talk of at devcon3. There are going to be many oracles fighting for a piece of the pie. LINK looks to be 1 of the better ones at the moment but the token is overvalued because of it.

At the end of the day most people will use ETH as a settlement layer, but developers will choose which oracle to trust.

So on the off chance Link actually takes off how smug are Linkies going to be if it hits $50 bucks or some stupid shit like that?

>hurr durr many decentralized oracles are competing in this space
>names 1 shitty amateur centralized oracle, can't name any others
I mean seriously?

Why are oracles better decentralized?

Chainlink will take off. It's just a matter of when. Take a look outside of this echo chamber and people seem to be really confident in it.

>is an ETH erc20 token
>OP: This is the next ETH

It doesn't exist outside of Veeky Forums and Sergey refuses to mention it by name.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kEwNq7Xx50
read it and weep cunt

are you confusing a utility bill or mortgage payment with owning a house?
they just want mail with your name next to your current address to verify you live there

i used a bank statement.

I think he's 100% serious and not trolling at all.

Yeah please take note, and in the future don't spout off like you're an expert on something and then fail to provide one example of what you're talking about.

No single point of failure/attack vector

>read the comments
>see this
HAHAHA

Bhagatveer Singh has a point.

Bhagatveer Singh KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP

people on their team. ChainLink has two
#ZapStore
#Zap

google had 2 first few yrs...so wt nigga....it does not matter how many ppl have in team.....some times team have 20 ppl...only couple of them work...rest all pajeets.....zap might have same thing

actaully zap is shit...its not trusted oracle....chainlink is the only one which is secure decentralized oracle.....chanlink is king in this space.....

for nigaa noobs read below

Zap vs ChainLink

ChainLink is another prominent oracle service in development right now. While both Zap and ChainLink are products in the oracle space, Zap is focused on building a simple-to-use marketplace where smart contracts can connect to oracles through one intuitive interface and ChainLink is focused on building trustful oracle data streams through decentralization.

ChainLink aims to build its own data aggregator service that takes data from a bunch of data streams and returns the majority result. Although this will create highly reliable data streams for the blockchain, there is also tremendous overhead and complexity.

ChainLink data will be more expensive and take longer to deliver, something that is not necessary for highly trusted oracles, such as those from professional or long-standing data providers. ChainLink is excellent for enterprise dApps where data integrity is crucial but not so much for “lower-tier” dApps.

Ultimately, Zap and ChainLink are not necessarily competitors. ChainLink oracles can serve as purchasable oracle services in the Zap marketplace.

chinalink is for enterprises thats where money is....zap is like appstore for tom and jerry....

chinlink is king in this oracle space now...buy now or stay poor retards

Zap vs ChainLink

ChainLink is another prominent oracle service in development right now. While both Zap and ChainLink are products in the oracle space, Zap is focused on building a simple-to-use marketplace where smart contracts can connect to oracles through one intuitive interface and ChainLink is focused on building trustful oracle data streams through decentralization.

ChainLink aims to build its own data aggregator service that takes data from a bunch of data streams and returns the majority result. Although this will create highly reliable data streams for the blockchain, there is also tremendous overhead and complexity.

ChainLink data will be more expensive and take longer to deliver, something that is not necessary for highly trusted oracles, such as those from professional or long-standing data providers. ChainLink is excellent for enterprise dApps where data integrity is crucial but not so much for “lower-tier” dApps.

Ultimately, Zap and ChainLink are not necessarily competitors. ChainLink oracles can serve as purchasable oracle services in the Zap marketplace.

are we even watching the same video you piece of shit?

exhibit b

Untie your panties. I'm pointing out the hilariously obvious paid shilling.

jesus christ man did you even look at the pic?

Wow sounds pointless. Zap will be dead in a year.

oh my bad.

Chainlink has by far the worst fanbase on Veeky Forums and I say this as someone who supports the project. It's frankly worrying to see faggots straight out of reddit and youtube post here with their emote shit and inane comments. The shilling went too far.

true
the rent free meme is the most retarded and unfunny thing i've seen on this board

lmao 1 month ago, ofc they were bullish

What is rent free?

Yeah that is one turd of a system

Why are money transactions better decentralized?

If you don't see why then get the fuck off this board and back on your moms tit

Hey, you have something on your head, oh it's just Link
>living
>rent
>F R E E

Exactly. Zap is the poorman's Chainlink. If youre a small business you use zap. You're a multibillion dollar corporation, you use Chainlink