How can some vegans be so fucken' shredded Veeky Forums? didnt a diet high in carbs make them retain a lot of water...

how can some vegans be so fucken' shredded Veeky Forums? didnt a diet high in carbs make them retain a lot of water? Can they control the water retention somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they can use roids

Maybe

It boggles the mind to be honest. Although I'm convinced that going vegan is optimal for a great physique.

His whole point is that a vegan diet is healthy and viable for a fit lifestyle but then he uses those instagram filters that make him look pale and sick.
I don't understand niggers.

>People still thinking macros matter in 2017
L U L
It's called a C A L O R I E

>great psysique

considering he has absolutely no packs and his abs are non existant i dunno about that part, eat whatever you want, just stop being a faggot about it

reminder that it took 10 years for this green goblin to bench 2pl8

"When you consume carbohydrates, your body converts them to glycogen, which is then stored in the muscles for energy. For every gram of glycogen stored, you gain approximately 2.7 grams of water. This water retention occurs because your kidneys hold on to sodium in response to carbohydrate consumption."

Im not saying you need to do a low-carb diet to lose weight, im saying if you can manage somehow the water retention in a medium-high carb diet

>I hurt my knee so I only use the leg press machine and refuse to do any stability workouts that will ultimately help in the long run cause I refuse to be seen using anything lower than 200 lbs
Why do people unironically listen to this green mess?

damn. Took me 6 months.

Found out today that the anti-spam filter has v3gan ga1ns blacklisted

>tfw using flux at lowest setting and you can still see the green tone of his skin

He's not from this planet

You're joking, right? He looks great. No need to be jealous of a natty vegan.

Wow, lay off the sodium then.

i looked like that from fucking around with BW for a year and a half before lifting

>His whole point is that a vegan diet is healthy and viable for a fit lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Complex carbs won't.
Also check out denovo lipogenesis.
However they lack Vitamins and Minerals and probably also mostly don't get enough of some essential fats and aminos.

If you want to do something good then simply eat less meat, and buy higher quality.

dude sv3rige is legitmently insane. He eats raw rotten meat because he thinks it's healthy and look directly into the sun for hours thinking its good for him. Is this b8?

Low intramuscular triglycerides makes muscles look grainy. Depleting IMTGs through training and then failing to replenish them (low fat diet) is how it's done, and the high potassium helps too.

Modern bodybuilding has athletes stuffing themselves with carbs and fats to get the fullest muscle bellies possible, that's why they look so smooth and have less texture.

This is some next level bullshit

What's up with the greenish hue

He does not look great. No pecs. Fucked up abs. Shit forearms. Green skin. Ayy lmao head.

is this a troll?

like, is this guy literally a troll he has green skin

Its only the lightning. In otherwise normal circumstances, he looks good. I've went vegan in hopes of achieving this look.

>he looks good
he looks eleven

>Dark dead, weirdo monkey eyes
>same hue as greentext with the body of gmo asparagus
>
>actual caveman shaped head
>
>circa 2012 Scott Steiner chest but somehow even worse
>see above
>vegans
>healthy

>I've went vegan in hopes of achieving this look.
Check back in 10 years from now, maybe you can bench 2 plates then

>sv3rige

Fucking kek, why is this sad green man crying so much

I honestly think vegans know something we don't, this guy says he's vegan and I unironically want to look like him, but with legs.

no you didn't, are you really this delusional?

Carbs are stored in the muscle as glycogen, and this is what binds water. This mechanism is why bodybuilders will sometimes eat more carbs than usual the night before a show, because it creates a the "full" look that they're looking for. Water retention under the skin is caused by other mechanisms and has little to do with carb intake.

Top kek

>No pecs. Fucked up abs. Shit forearms

He's stretching. Are you purposely trying to be retarded? His forearms aren't bad at all

Optimal for a green physique ammiright

Glucose helps facilitate water retention in the kidneys. More water in the body in general leads to more subcutaneous water storage, even if not directly.

roid is vegan? fungi or bacteria strain?

why does he look so bad, he has a great physique but something is just wrong is it his pecs or his green skin?

Ayy lmao head
Kek

why does he look so sick

how to fix sharkie spine? roll foam erryday?

>take tren
>train
>become shredded

It's not fucking rocket science.

So this is the power of veganism.

Where do vegans get their protein?

fpbp

>tfw bicep insertions are as shit as his
Hope my chest doesn't turn out the same way though

His head shape is fucking terrible lmao

Definition of a curlbro right here

his chest is shit yeah but his forearms are pencil size and he has no neck/traps either

His biceps are perfect though.
His head shape is actually really good. Get your eyes fixed. Not only that but his proportions are really good. Pretty sure he could be a model if he wanted to.

If you trained two muscle groups for a few years, you can look exactly like him. No veganism required.

If you cared about stabiliy you'd do pistol squats. You're a fatass fedora tipper.

This made me my desire to get fit go down

think ill swerve veganism desu

I do skater squats, I guess I really am just living a lie.

>implying the body will absorb more than 70% of that shit tier vegan protein

Veganism is a religion for mentally ill people.

>mentally ill
Nothing indicates this whatsoever. This looks like a man at peak performance. Seriously, stop with the anti-vegan propaganda.

>vegan badass
Proclaiming how "badass" you are to other people is pretty much the same thing as giving yourself a nickname.

How about you stop collecting single digit rupees to shill this shitty agenda?

>This is proving to be a very tough call as I find it hard to date people from a different lifestyle. I did fall for an Indian vegetarian guy who treated me badly and was dating Indian girls behind my back. I’m approaching 30 and I’m almost giving up hope of finding true love.

THIS is the reason why you should go vegan, women will literally sit on your dick no matter what, going even as low to date a PAJEET.

non-roasties are hopping on the vegan hypetrain en masse and they are all looking for a partner, no matter how much of a sperg you are, you'll always have something in common to talk about and feel connected to, it's fucking impossible to mess up.

You can take the green pill and change the dating game in your favor, instead of ten guys going for one girls, it's then girls going for one guy.

Why are you still making butthurt threads about this guy?

>turning shoulder press into incline dumbbell press

[citation needed]

>I am at a point where I do not want to date anyone who isn't vegan, or at least vegetarian. It's such an important moral issue to me, and I have no respect for the decision to eat meat.

>I would love to date someone veg*n but the numbers are not on my side here.

>I'd date a vegetarian, despite being vegan, but I've tried dating meat eaters and have had issues (with them, not me), I'd like to date somebody in to fitness and who is a feminist too... I think for me it's about respect too.

>Wasn't there a dating post on here a while ago? Where singles such as myself were able to post? I feel your pain, it's tough to find a good, vegan lad. I don't think I could kiss somebody who had just consumed the flesh of another species *gag.*

>falling for the low carb meme

Seriously tho, this stupid low carb bullshit will die soon, what will the new meme diet be?

>However they lack Vitamins and Minerals
???

Post your blood test

that fucking spine every time

Send me the required 80$ and I'll take one.

>Seriously tho, this stupid low carb bullshit will die soon, what will the new meme diet be?
bone broth.

I'm not like the one who pays you to post mr Shlomo. I bet you are not even vegan, if you are take a blood test and come back.

Fuck off shekelstein blood tests aren't free.

Green Man please leave

why does he look like a bad 3dcg model?

He's flexing, ya dip.
Good forearms look good in a front double bicep. Same goes for good pecs. As for abs, that's mainly about low body fat. His insertions aren't that great.
Overall 5.5/10 body not great but not terrible

t. DYEL
It took me 10 months to be able to hit it for a triple and that was with very high volume for chest

Namekians have a natural green hue

Cope all you want while you scarf down on that carcinogenic meat. I know you're all mirin vegans.

Green Man please leave

Ayy lmao, hes a vegetable.

See what runescape does to people

Damn my pec insertions are almost as bad

What's wrong with eating raw rotten meat? Sounds manly as fuark, brah!

He's a prime example of neck theory

His face is the human equivalent of a reddit meet-up.

Fuckin kek

he looks like he has a babies head

You are changing yourself in order to find a woman, you are pathetic.

>Great physique
>Has no pecs
>Small skinnyboi abs
Normie fuckoff.

>He looks great.

he literally looks so green in this picture

He's literally JUST mode now

He only looks great to the average punter who thinks fight club is the pinnacle of the male physique or people who have no idea what they're talking about or what to look for. Compare him to any natty bodybuilder who competes and he looks like absolute shit.

You could get the exact same results by lifting for a year while doing the heroin diet

>Compare him to any natty bodybuilder who competes and he looks like absolute shit.

Apologize.

>no signs of mental illness
Does constant erratic, violent, and generally threatening behaviour no longer count?