/bulk/

Who here /bulk/s?

I'm near the end of my cut and gonna start bulking soon
Now my problem is that it is gonna be my first bulk, so don't really know what to do
I read the sticky and all obviously, and am planning on eating at a 500 cal surplus, but still somewhat at a loss at the intricacies of a bulk
How do you guys usually bulk?

>Height, weight, how many calories and surplus it corresponds to
>Specific things that help you on your bulk
>Specific things you avoid doing
>Favorite bulking food
>Difference in strength gains while bulking

>

i'm about 5'10, went from 110-135 which is a fucking joke but im still continuing. adding tons of milk to my daily diet made a big difference cause it takes me forever to eat things so i drink more. i make smoothies and drink mass gainer too. however, i havent moved weight in like a month at a calculated minimum of 3k calories a day so idk what that's about but im shooting for 4k a day now and see what happens

im getting a lot stronger though even though ive barely gained anything and im doing stronglifts 5x5 now and it's going well.

Who /lifelongbulk/ here?

Don't switch from cut to bulk immediately. You'll gain too much fat back.
Mantain for atleast 3 weeks, so hormone and enzyme adoption sets in.
Then lean bulk.

>bulking
don't fall for memes dude. Its literally just an excuse for people to be fatasses

Yep. Skele who can't fucking gain weight. Been stuck between 160-165 for like 8 months.

if by 'bulk' you mean jerk off to that photo later in my sisters underwear then yea, i bulk

who is this?

If youre skelly like i am you NEED TO EAT. Or else you will not gain nothing no how. Problem for a lot of people is they disregard that the caloree surplus should be a relatively modest one, like by 300-500 of regular maintence, and just stuff their fucking faces

Don't fall for the bulk meme, just lean bulk slowly

bulking is for fat amateur powerlifters who want to aspire to lift even greater numbers of shit and then desperately grab what they can when they cut again

Bulking should be like, adding a portion of oatmeal to your daily diet and that's, nothing else to do

as this user said, you probably want to maintain, then reverse diet for a while. This so you can get your calories up and rev up your metabolism.

Then you want to lean bulk slowly.

and thats exactly why bulking is a fuckin meme

image search it you fucking incompetent

Lifting 6 months, serious bulking for 3 of them. Wish I was as consistent with my diet as I am with training. Regardless I'm currently up to 151lbs (from 135lbs), 20% body fat. I want to cut so bad, I've always been a slim person and this new blubber is agitating me BIGLY. Advice?

>5ft 8, 151lbs. 20% body fat

You probably have the same problem I do. 5 10 and was 135. Currently 150.

Pay fucking attention to how much you're eating. Eating enough is harder for me than going to the gym. Since I'm rarely hungry I'll forget a snack I was supposed to eat, or say "eeh I'm not that hungry" and eat less than I should be for dinner.

Just assuming you're a lanky dude like me who does stuff other than eat.

6'3", 180lbs aiming for 230 so I can seriously compete in oly lifting in a year or two. Aim for 3600 or so calories a day

I eat the same thing ever day. Big bulking shake and 4 eggs, one hard boiled egg and half cup of almonds for snack, chicken and rice for lunch and dinner, protein shake and pb to round it out. I have some salty junk food every once in a while so I don't kill myself.

I'm still pretty much a novice lifter because I've never stuck to a program long enough to become intermediate, so my gains have been steady.

This girl is way above average dude, I'm not saying you're not...

But you're delusional if you think this girl is "Average"

the fuck is reverse dieting? isn't it just upping your kcals from the cut to maintenance and then slowly add a surplus till your desired number?

Current summer bulking

Been lifting for about a year, maybe a bit longer

First 5 months, bulked from 125 -> 143,

Next 6 months, dropped to 138, very lean, probably 7-8% bf, while still working out, didnt eat enough due to challenging courseload.

Finally started bulking again about 3 months ago. up to about 156, fattest I've ever been, but strongest and definitely growing. Probably about 12-15% BF.

I'm 5'10, 156 lbs manlet

pic related (just took em at the end of the day, bloated)

Ignore the bump on my lower back, just a fatty cyst I have scheduled to be cut out

>Try to start bulking after cutting from /fatfuck/ to proper skinnyfat
>Start doing fuckloads more exercise at roughly the same time
>Eating at 2500 cal a day despite being 142, 5'7
>Not gaining any weight

I hate this.

>responding to pasta
>responding to a pasta used THIS often

LMAO IM 5'6 AND I AM 163 WITH ABS

4 months till summer begins where i am, beginning bulk potentially unwisely in 5 days

6'2-6'3
188lbs going for 200lbs straight

gunna make it lean and tight bulk i cant fuck this up for summer at 3300kcal-3400kcal per day 200g protein, 100g fat and 400g carbs per day followed by weekly weigh ins and recalculations of stats im not losing abs and hopefully i should make it

all the while working out 7 days a week no cardio and less legs, only ever to get the gH and testosterone boost and maybe calves because im going to wearing shorts and shorts only all summer long

Better start getting that extra toilet roll, user.