Veeky Forums what are your thoughts on beards and facial hair

Veeky Forums what are your thoughts on beards and facial hair.
If done right does it make you more attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

illyria.proboards.com/thread/29681
i.imgur.com/38NefMe.jpg
imgur.com/ekrvX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stubble yes
beard no

>If done right does it make you more attractive?
Well if it's done right then obviously it would make you more attractive. Making you more attractive is literally the criteria of it being done right.

Personally 99% of the beards I see are scruffy, unkept and make people look worse. In the vast majority of cases I believe this is true.

Depends on your face.

found the beardlet

if you don't have any body hair or can't grow a decent beard you're not a man

Only if you're already masculine.
Beards are a meme nowadays.

or your under 25 and dont have arab genes

So people think this looks better?

Ex-Gf used to complain about my facial hair causing rashes on her face so used to stay clean.

Currently have facial hair settings at first pic in thread

>have facial hair settings at first pic in thread
If you have soft features beards look terrible and that's what the beard memers have.
If you have hard Greek or Roman features beards look awesome, you typically need a bigger nose to pull off a good beard.

Face pubes for uggos to hide behind.

is there a good way to see if a beard suits you or not? i'm kind of torn

Only if you're a chinlet and jawlet.

>hard Greek or Roman features

Do you mean this?

illyria.proboards.com/thread/29681

I cant grow a beard I'll probably look like a Nazi poster boy for life, not to bad I guess

More like under 21.

>illyria.proboards.com/thread/29681
i.imgur.com/38NefMe.jpg
imgur.com/ekrvX

/thread

This.

As a gay man, a beard is essential.

I mean, I look best with five o'clock shadow. Some men look best clean shaven, while others look best with a full beard. I really just try to shave every second or third day when it starts getting out.

Try growing it out. Get others' opinions on it too, so you can get a better idea of how it looks to the average person.

Beards are meme tier. Be a real man and shave yourself clean, no gay fashion shit

I don't really care about beards, and getting a beard and shaving your head is a pretty good option when you start balding in my opinion. I'm disgusted by fat or skinnyfat people with beards tho, because I automatically assume they are nu-males. I also cringe when I see autists like , there is literally nothing wrong with not having a beard.

Fuck this thread, I just remembered I have a beard and I want to shave really bad now

If you can grow a thick beard then you'll look good, if you can't then don't even try.

What are some general signs that you should grow facial hair? Lack of chin?

If you have good density then you'll be ok growing one, it's not that you should though.
If it's thin and disconnected then you'll look shit 99% of the time

beards is like heavy makeup but for men.

How long should it take to grow a dense beard?

you can tell if it will be dense by like the first week by stubble

Ok, thanks.

My ex had a Roman nose. It roamed all over her face.

what is a roman nose

having a good beard can save the day

my stubble feels like iron wool and i don't have the willpower to grow a beard.
also i have a handsome face

To people who find hobos attractive, yes

> looking like a boy is being a real man
Wew lad

I wish I could grow a proper one. It’s like all my facial hair is moved down two inches; it starts quite low on my cheeks, but goes really far down my neck.

>have a handsome face and get compliments on my jawline
>but face is babyface
i grow a full beard and keep it trimmed short so i can keep my facial curves and not get the fat/puffy look

maybe when i'm 40 i can finally go clean cut, but i actually don't mind not having to shave - trimming is much easier and requires less maintenance

>not wearing a mustache

What's the max amount of time you should let a beard grow before giving up on it looking good ? I'm 20 and it grows in decently everywhere besides my cheeks it seems "softer".

you should give it like two months to actually get an accurate picture of what you can do.

That's because you only keep a shitty beard that is no longer than a centimeter. It's like rubbing on a tooth brush, compared to rubbing on a paint brush. Just let it grow out. She's gonna deal with it, really. If not, she's not good enough for your high T.

Bear is a saviour of the chinlets. Stubble just makes it worse.

>not wearing stache-sideburns connection