I am male. Is it possible to get a big round ass through diet and exercise as females can?

I am male. Is it possible to get a big round ass through diet and exercise as females can?
I am not transwender or anything of the sort. I just want built-in ass cushioning.

Genetics and fat distribution

Do a bunch of deadlifts and your ass will pop in a couple weeks, and that will be about it unless you dirty bulk

squats

well that chick had cosmetic surgery so she's a bad example
just look up all the guys on Veeky Forums who have said they fell for the SS meme and you'll see the kind of big round ass you can achieve

ATG or powerlift? Or same effect?

deadlifts and RDLs
wide stance box squats

>exercise as females do
Don't ever do this. The most latte mom-science shit you'll ever see, mixed in with "spirituality" and a lot of dietary meme fads based on quasi-pseudoscience bullshit.

Women are the worst.

I've been squatting 1x10 30 lbs for a year and my ass is bigger than most girls in my class.

Question sort of related to OP's.
Is there a part of the squat motion that works glutes more?

Squat and deadlift. Women just waste their time in the gym for the most part.

i did ATG high bar, stiff legged DL and normal deadlifts. My ass got huge to the point of silliness. Recently dropped all leg exercises to reduce the size of my butt

atg is more focused on quads

RDL, hip thrusts, calf raises

I got my huge ass from DL and squats sometimes i also do seated leg curls for my DL.

Post pics you slut.

Brazilian butt lift, like the girl in your picture.

sorry babe this was 3 months ago, butt isnt waht it use to be

reading comprehension user..

he's asking if, like females can, he could get a nice ass through exercice and diet.

not specifically going through a dumb woman's routine

hip thrusts are GOAT for mass on the ass. swimming helps too lmao proper front crawl is hella good for your glutes

Low bar and all the way at the bottom.

>tfw I have a big round ass but I'm a guy

OP is always a faggot

me too, mixed feelings man

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

You can add roundness to your ass by lengthening the muscles while you build them, any stretches that target glutes and hamstrings will help, but you can't force your body to add fat to that area if it isn't already there.

thats a fake ass, not diet and excericze

Different lighting, different clothing, different pose, different angle.
Is this slut serious? Literally no progress in this progress pic.

The reason why girls get this huge transformation is because their body stores more fat there than it does for men. Both men and women can build muscle in there ass, but the reason women's asses look so huge is because they have a LOT of fat there, whereas men usually don't.

Well, I was born with a big ass and almost no upper fat or muscles, this fucked up my life for a big time but if I wanted to be a trap I would be the best.

Do some dudes really not have fat on their ass? My bf% is like pretty fucking low (like calf, Adonis, bicep vein without pump low) and .5-1" layer of fat all over my tuchus. More fat than anywhere else with possible exception of inner thigh.

Must be fucking weird to have a literal bony ass

>cushioning

Wtf man, you trying to pad your ass for the pounding you get from your boyfriend every night?

unironically sqwatz + oatz

I have a butt

Squats, oats, soy

Yes, and you have to do it right. Many people do it wrong. after squatting the weight down and coming back up to lock out squeeze the glutes BUT DO NOT PUSH THE PELVIS FORWARD. Simply squeeze the glutes with contraction and a little posterior tilt

Its mostly fat distribution. Hop on estrogen and you will have a pretty round ass. Otherwise, you will not get it. Sorry. You can get a stronger ass by doing squats and deads, but you aren't gonna get thicc fat female ass