20 years old - low vitamin D + something about thyroids

What the FUCK need help bros

I got my blood work done. Everything's good expect the doctor's like my vitamin D is extremely low sitting at like 200. I have to take vitamin D pills for this for a year. Doctor said to come back in a couple months to check my blood again. I eat a fuck ton of greek yogurt and drink a ton of milk. At least 4 cups + 2 servings of greek yogurt.

I also have borderline thyroid issues but the doctor didn't prescribe anything cause it's still borderline. said to eat a ton of beet roots

Freaking out lads am I fucked? I'm about to go buy some beetroots and get the pills

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/asia.kays_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ?for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~

OMG!!! YOU HAVE A VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY??

FUCK MAN, IM SO SORRY.. ARE YOU AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW?

instagram.com/asia.kays_/

here bro

>sausage fingers

no thanks

Absolutely hate tits like this

Fake ass

Disgusting

Just take the pills they help

buy a bottle of vitamin d 5000 iu and take two daily with something fatty. you fucking idiot. literally one of the most important vitamins and the easiest to supplement

Start with daily value first fuckface, then work your way up. 400 iu is what I believe it is, or you could go out side every once in awhile you Gwyneth Paltrow skinned NEET

i eat a ton vitamin D rich food hows that make sense

My doctor has prescribed me a once a week pill of 60000 (no mistake, sixty thousand) IU. Will it cause an overdose? My mom says that since the doctor gave it, it must be risk free, but I'm not sure.

60000 IU of what

>take two daily
>not taking 10 daily
>not attempting to outshine the sun

Go outside in the sun with your shirt off

vit D aka dick

It will not cause an overdose.

Vitamin D toxicity is possible but you are going to have to take a helluva lot more than 50k IU a week.

Vitamin D deficiency is pretty common because no one goes outside anymore. Traditionally a person's main source of Vitamin D is made naturally in the skin after sun exposure.

If you don't want to take Vit D caps (Which are cheap and harmless) then just go outside and expose your shirtless back and trunk to the sun for an hour a day.

Source: am pharmacist.

Ergocalciferol probably.

Also I'm betting it's just 50k IU (If this is in the US)

Vit D fortified foods are pretty puny compared to the Rx products or just what your body would make in the sun.

Are you going bald? Is your hair falling?

I see i live in canada mayb that's why not much sun

Hair went so thin in September man is it related or what i shouldve gotten the blood test last year fuck my life i do buzz cuts now

Get your diet right.
Binge watch Dr. Rhonda Patrick interviews.

Eat organic eggs and go outside more often. Take your D supplement with vitamin K and a fatty meal, or just take it with a fatty green smoothie which won't require supplemental K.

go outside, tan

there, free vitamin d.

its summer now, don't give me this canada shit. go get your fat rolls outside.

BREHS

Why did my doctor prescribed me 10,000 units in a pill per week

Vitamin d is created when you spend time in the sun, reduce your basement-dwelling

Because he's probably going off the FDA daily allowance, which is low and outdated.

Are you fucking retarded? You have no idea what sausage fingers look like.

same fagging, cant believe none of you faggots checked the trips of truth.

How were your thyreoid bloods bro?

10 minutes, not an hour.

Source: doctors. They know stuff.

can you give me the red pill on thyroids ?

all my doctor told me is to eat more beets and i just downed 3 raw tastes like shit especially the skin

go to youtube, watch crash course on endocrine system, thyroid is there.

If you're black or brown living in Europe or north America make sure to get your vitamin D checked. Dark skin people are more likely to have this

BABY WANT MILKEY

You are a sick,disgusting faggot.

dat muslim ass!
want breed now!

Take iodine. I have raised all of my thyroid levels (t3 total, t3 free, t4) from being under the normal margin to being on the upper half of it by taking iodide tabs.

did your doctor prescribe them?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

lmao those ugly ass tattoos

If you live in the west and there isn't much sun like some parts of Europe Canada and America you might have low vitamin D could really be doing some damage on you

eat some cantaloupes too

more time in the sun, or take vitamins. also you're probably low t so stop jacking off, lift heavy, lose fat if you have it, and eat more meat

How about you go outside for once u fucking basement dwelling faggot

I have already have the nastiest farmers tan man. Should i just read and post on Veeky Forums at the park

She has the kind of hips you could really grip onto in doggy. Imagine watching that ass ripple with each pound you give her? Bruh and those chesticles??? Life giving nipples

10/10 would get rejected