Tired too quick

Anyone wear out too easily?
>do 8 sets of bench
>8 sets of rope pulldowns
>variations of back workouts
>too tired to then do legs

decrease sets, increase weight

Follow an actual program and not a "fuck around for an hour and get tired" psuedo-program.

>Chest, tris, back, and legs in the same day

y tho

A high volume, full body workouts tend to exhaust people.

Drink some coffee before workout or something

Remind me of a friend of mine thats been working out for years and is happy he can do 30lb hammer curls. Get an actual routine.

>when people post 'do a real routine!' but suggest nothing
Inb4 SS

Anyone fucking OP's sister or mom?
>do 16 sets of bench
>do 16 sets of pullups & lat work
>2 hours of back
>32 sets of squats/DL
>while OP is sleeping it off, fuck his whore mom

Are you breathing through your mouth, user? But why are you doing such a wacky routine?

why wouldnt you start with legs

There is this scene in Shameless, the American remake of the UK show. One of the sons, Lip, goes to MIT or something. He walks around campus babysitting his kid brother (the joke is the brother is full-on black but completely blood-related). This girl he literally sees on campus walks up to him and says, 'Let's meet up later.' They meet again to have sex and she never reappears on the show ever again outside of that one episode.

I still think about this sometimes.

There are countless threads. Theres a fucking sticky. Why the hell do we have to give you a routine?

Stale pasta

>this routine is shit!
>I have no reasons why, or alternative suggestions, but it is shit i tell you!
Uh huh, okay kid

Do more cardio
Counter intuitive, but it works

All it takes is a simple search or some time lurking. Try that before being dumb

>Everything you're doing is retarded and everything you're not doing is gains.

This^^
Do some HIIT shit, its gonna build your cardio very nicely. It buids your endurance well, doesn't take much time. Builds your mental toughness as well, which is also pretty important. Plus low intensity cardio is catabolic in nature and you don't wanna lose your gainz, brah.

How long should I be resting in between sets? for a while I was doing 1.5mins but then my lifts stalled. I have been doing 3:30-4:30 recently and it's helping but fuck, 5x5 takes forever when I rest that long.

Can I go back to 2 min rests and still achieve the same results?

How about you do 4-6 sets of bench, 4-6 sets of OHP, 3-5 sets of one triceps exercises, 3-5 sets of another triceps exercise, maybe 3-5 sets of lateral raises, and then call it a day?

This is how PPLPPLx works: you're fresh everyday to work out 1-1.5 hours, instead of trying to work full-body for 3 hours.

As someone not actually lifting, aside from aerobics. What else can I do to increase endurance/stamina or better yet, which is the most efficient exercise for stamina/endurance gain.

Jogging/Running is out of the question due to my shit location.