DNP

DNP

can i buy DNP at GNC? or where on line can i get the legit goods? i heard i can lose a ton of weight if i take it. is it even legal? thanks i need help! and yes i diet & excercise

anyone?

>can i buy DNP at GNC?
No. It's an industrial chemical, not a supplement. Don't poison yourself, please.

okay thanks u dont know anthing about this stuff , whats the best weightloss pill? i need help

I used to manage one for a few years. Try out back after about 12, might find someone selling the good shit

pootaforkdontinol

diet and excorcise xD

Bigger eat less move more

t. fellow fattie
FYI when I was fit years ago and a regular here DNP was all the rage but I guarantee ya don't want to take ice showers, sweat yellow or have yellow semen

Buy some normal cutters

Just stop eating lmao

whats the best fat burner?

less food

Scorpion Dnp. Search for his reddit. I'm currently on it right now. Don't listen to the people that have never tried it. You will get mild sweating at 250 mg. Take 1000 my and 24 hour fast because I'm more used to it. You will get constant cravings for sweets and carbs but take a ECA stack to combat it. You won't really feel anything the first few days. Keep workouts around 45 minutes if you decide to workout at all. Do not do cardio especially in the hot sun. If you have anymore questions just ask.

yes i said im doing diet & exercise im legit asking for help be a smart ass somewhere else

Eat less you fat fuck

You are a faggot.

Sorry I'm not posting brapppft threads, feels threads, manlet threads, or any b8 threads you insufferable retard.

DNP has been illegal since like the 70s. It's a chemical that's used to make explosives and pesticides. Acute toxicity can occurs in low doses. Do not take DNP just lose weight the normal way.

Yohimbine+caffeine or ECA stack, or clen

I'm not advocating DNP usage, but it worked like a gate into Chad's life to me. Best decision i ever made

try eating less btw

b-but.. it's the correct answer though?

Prioritise reducing your sugar content gradually until don't eat any sugar at all (other than fresh fruit if you want - only exception, no juice, dried fruits or any stuff like that).

Then start experimenting with reduced carbs/keto, but sugar is the main thing you need to cut out to not be fat.

>whats the best weightloss pill?
DNP. You were on the right track.

I don't get how people take caffeine and yohimbine. Granted I never drink coffee but I used to take yohimbine for energy in the morning and that shit would get my heart pumping and make me feel warm like I just worked out while in bed. The few times I drink coffee it didn't do anything like that but I imagine it would only exacerbate that feeling

Sugar, wheat and diary being dropped off of my eating habits is where I saw largest decrease in bf%. If only people cut back or out those three things the weight will melt off.

>that filename

I noticed as I posted then thought fuck it I am the alpha male now

>still sports that facial hair
When will they learn?

whats wrong with dairy you moron? you cant just say no dairy and not back it up. sure milk has carbs but cheese has 0 carbs and good fat.

>going to take the most dangerous weight loss drug
>so uninformed he thinks you can buy it at GNC
Jesus Christ user, RIP in peace

estrogens and sugars

I do like milk but dont fall for GOMAD

How do I make myself actually get up and go to the gym consistently, I have access to a gym, but I know almost nothing about how to use the equipment, what to do, etc.