Le testosterone general

No source talk.

If beginner, do some basic research before asking retarded questions. Post time spent lifting seriously, diet and lifting stats, bodyfat perxentage height and weight. Read reddit steroids wiki. Llewellyns anabolics is a useful source of background knowledge.

Crusader is a psychopath woman abusing KEK.

Jerry has a high dicks sucked to girls kissed ratio.

Mast loves the BBC.

So do I.

Why doesn't MasT post photos of himself anymore? how am i supposed to jerk off?

Anyone tried test supplements? Thinking about getting some but some say they don't change anything.

They are a placebo at best in terms of effects on gains. Cheaper to take testostsrona enantata

Anyone know good place to get bloods in UK?

How many mg of the PSO do I need week 3 of drol hair is being raped hard.

>eat zinc pill
>Get sick

Thanks fags that's $4 I'll never see again

Anyone know if eating pumpkin seed butter equivalent to taking PSO caps, and if so, how many teaspoons a day would be equivalent?

How the fuck did zinc supplement make you sick?

What kind of training do you guys all do?

>not putting /fraud/ anywhere in the OP

Bruh.

eat with food next time..

>did you go to the beach? your face is sunburnt!
>h-haha yeah a little bit...

Does the red face go away when you drop to a cruise dose of test? Asking for a friend

your RBC count is high
go donate blood

i dont know anything and am dumb, but whats good for pct? i heard in the 80s they didnt really worry about it. i just dont wanna run a cycle of some stuff then have bitchtits or a high pitch helium voice

Well lads its been a ride

Did my last injection on week 12 of my Test E cycle.

Overall the mass gains were good. Obviously put on some water and fat, but I went from 6ft @180lbs to 200lbs. I wouldn't say I look noticeably bigger, but I certainly did fill out in places where I was lacking.

Overall it was great. Next run is a low test high tren after 16 weeks. For now it's time for my nolva only PCT, eat big, and train big to try to hang on to my lean mass.

Thanks for showing me the way. Lifting will never be the same again since I turned in my natty card

I'll try it in this thread
first cycle, third day, test prop 75 ed, I've been pinning my quads, I've been limping and have the worst pain in my legs ever. is this normal? is this what you guys refer to as pip? its awful

Why didn't you get Test E? Two injections a week. Prop you are doing at least EOD.

Either rotate more areas or switch to test e.

nolvadex

40mg everyday first 2 weeks then 20mg a day

so the soreness is normal?

for virgin muscle? yes. also switching carrier oils can increase pip for a while.

A 5x dicks sucked to girls kissed ratio isnt THAT high
>ask friends about the ratio
>they all think its a joke

Beginner pip is going to be bad because of virgin muscles but do you know what the test is mixed with? Maybe its eo and you react poorly etc.
Probably virgin pip, rotate in more sites, let the pip clear from an area before repinning, also try getting blood in the area after pinning. Bit of squats or sprints etc

yes virgin muscle. it feels very sore and stiff to the point I'm limping. i did a ton of squats this morning before work and ran a little but it tightened back up throughout the day. would glutes be a better place? i sit at a desk for several hours a day that's why i started with quads. no idea what the test is mixed with. thanks