If i get acne or bitch tits ill personally kill all of you

if i get acne or bitch tits ill personally kill all of you

There's a reason steroids are illegal.

>if i get acne or bitch tits ill personally kill all of you
You won't do shit you fucking little pussy. KYS you faggot.

>tfw natural T so high, don't even need gear

Empty syringes don't give you gyno tho

>if I suffer consequences of my own actions it's your fault

Man up You fuck, you sound like my sister.

>syringes cause gyno and acne

Christ alive.
First faggots try to fill our heads with a bunch of bullshit about how steroids will wreck our bodies and now they're trying to tell us that syringes will do it too?

Are you saying that people with diabetes look like shit because of their syringes?

Yes, masculinity is a destabilizing influence on society. It leads to crime, violence, rebellion, and social unrest. The best citizens are feminized nu-male betas who don't rock the boat.

Better have some inch and a half for those ass cheeks aswell

You nailed it.

being this much of a cuck

Nice bro, hope you see some serious gainz

IMO, injecting in your delts is the best/easiest

i think you mean glutes

What oil you got to fill those up with breh?

I don't.

Quads is my site of choice. Glutes is the most awkward angle and I'd rather not stick a 22g in shoulder. I'd consider it with a 25g maybe. Never tried it though.

Quads are definitely the best. It's so easy to inject. Can't really go wrong.

wel you're wrong then

Glutes are more painfree and not near any major blood vessels. It's not really awkward either it's just upper outer quadrant of glute

>not banging with a 25 gauge pin
Fucking pleb

>Glutes are more painfree and not near any major blood vessels. It's not really awkward either it's just upper outer quadrant of glute

I once hit a huge blood vessel when I injected in the glute. I pulled back, saw some blood, pulled out the needle and blood went gushing everywhere. It looked like a crime scene afterwards. Never had that problem when injecting into the quads.

Ok so let's say you're gonna pin your right ass cheek; do you hold the plunger with your right or left hand? And is it a separate hand to aspirate?

Steroids are great. After a couple of months of usage, I was able to reach my peak physique. Pic related is similar to my current build.

aspirating isn't necessary, it's not done by nurses.

i guess it's kinda awkward to hold, but you can manage it easily. i hold with both hands

Kind of sad that you had to take steroids to achieve what Rich managed to achieve naturally.