Veeky Forums there is a qt next to me what do i say

Veeky Forums there is a qt next to me what do i say

watch out faggot mod will say go post on /ADV/

don't say anything, just stare at her and blink

hello

best to go with a simple line that shows you're a nice guy and not a misogynizt douchnozzle, try this.
"hey, are you working out?"

y-you too

u should prolly just flex a cep

pics?

show her your freg folder

This, its also funny because you are already in the gym haha

"Do I even lift?"

Just be yourself bro xo xD
No memeing tho, say Hi and smile and chill the fuck out nigga, she will notice it and will feel that you ain't autistic. But looking at the fact, that you made a fucking thread for this, you probably are, so fake it till you make it

As goofily as possible say "Hey do you work out?"

Bonus points if she actually is while you ask.

HEY! YA doin'? Wanna watch me lift? Then maybe I can smell your farts over a cuppa coffee?

This is some sick shit

Then proceed to

>*BRRRRRRRRAPPPPFPPPRRRTTT*
>*sniff sniiiff* oh yes, stacy... mmm *sniff* how delicious!

This would probably work sometimes if you're attractive and look like you lift. Probably the safest way to go.

Start with a joke? Hey girl, what's a dear with no eye? No I dear!

Shell probably laugh and drop a dumbbell on her head. Then you can proceed to rape the corpse

right now: nothing
once you change your lifestyle and what you don't like about yourself(not just physically): you'll know

>"Hey, are you working out?"

Don't say anything, you know you're a huge faggot and you will just fuck it up. You autistic shithead.

Best advice so far tbqh

say nothing, she's a woman.

If she's giving you eye contact, smile.
If she smiles back in a genuine way, say hey, how's it going?

Pretend they're a dude and both of you are waiting for the bus or something. If you sperg a bit that's okay, it takes practice to reduce the anxiety.

"Do you want some making fuck?"

So who did she pick?

no homo

>Are you an archaeologist?

Its incredible what some of these artists can do but when you hear who they really are and how much they get paid it kind of sucks...

sheeeeeeeeeit :DD

I can't get over Pepe's nut hair